CH8

Peterpan

   The next couple of days we moved the stuff out of the tree house and Taehyung started taking the tree house apart. We threw the old pieces of wood in the corner of my back yard and went to buy new pieces. "Tae are you sure you know how to build a tree house?" I asked him while he was putting pieces of wood into the car. He turned and placed his hands on my shoulder "I got this" He smiled and walked to the driver side. I hoped into the passenger side and we drove home. 
  I sat on the back porch looking at him as he struggled but tried to play it off. "Hey guys!" Jimin walked into the backyard, i looked at Tae and furrowed my eyebrows "I called him for help" He smiled foolishly, i shook my head and watched as they both struggled, i took my phone and took a picture. I smiled and placed my phone into my back pocket, "I'm going to go prepare food" I said and walked inside, my parents were out of town for the weekend so i went through the fridge to see what there was. There wasn't anything and i thought of something quick, i got out the beef and marinated it then left it there to prepare the sauce, then went to cook the veggies and then put it on top of rice. I placed the bowl in the corner of the table and called them in. 
   "What are you feeding us?" Taehyung asked as he walked in, "Bibimbap" I said and they sat down and starred at the big bowl, "Yah you made this for three people? It looks like 20 people can eat this" Taehyung said and Jimin just starred at me with wide eyes. I smiled foolishly "Is it a lot?" and they both nodded. "Well i didn't say you had to finish it!" I said and gave them spoons. In the middle of eating there was a knock on the door, i went and opened to see Jin and Yoongi "Yah you started without us!?" Jin freaked out and grabbed a spoon. I laughed and closed the door and sat down with them. "Oh what are they doing here?" Yoongi asked, i elbowed his arm "Yah! That hurts!" He yelled while rubbing his arm. "They're building a tree house in the back" I said and Yoongi took a look outside "yikes, seems complicated" He said and i stuffed his mouth "tsk, just shut up and eat" I said. After eating Jin, Yoongi and Jimin left and it was just Taehyung left. We sat on the couch and watched TV for a bit and then i got a phone call.
"who's it?" Taehyung looked over
"Jungkook" I said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. I picked up and stepped into the kitchen
"hello?" I answered
"Hey, what are you up too?" He asked, I looked at Taehyung who had his eyes glued onto the TV
"Just watching TV why?" I asked
"Want to go out? Have you eaten?" He asked
"Yea...I just ate" I said
"oh well then we can do something else?" He said
"Yah Haeun what are you doing?" Taehyung came in the kitchen
"who's that?" Jungkook asked
"Taehyung" I replied
"oh, you're with Taehyung, we'll just hang another day" He said
"Ok, sorry Jungkook ah" I said and he hung up
I turned and looked at Tae "What the hell!" I hit his arm and chased him around the kitchen "Yah what did i do!" He stopped suddenly causing me to slam into him. "Why'd you have to speak up!" I said and he raised his eyebrows "do you have Jungkook have something going on?" He looked and me and my eyes widened "No! Why would you say that!" he looked at me for a bit "then you like him" He said and i shook my head "Yah!" I said and went to sit down. "Ohhh so Haeun likes Jungkook" He teased and sat next to me.

 

Taehyung's P.O.V
   Haeun was still on the phone with Jungkook and i decided to go see what was going on, I walked into the kitchen and asked what she was doing and she hung up and started hitting me so i started running "Yah what did i do!" I asked, she asked me why i had to speak up and she was so cute when she was upset but then it hit me "Do you and Jungkook have something going on?" at this point my heart was beating so fast it felt like it wanted to jump out of my chest "No! Why would you say that!" She asked but her face turned bright red "then do you like him?" I asked, she shook her head and ran back to the couch, my heart sunk and i felt my heart shatter into pieces. I blocked it out and "Ohhh Haeun likes Jungkook!" I joked and sat next to her but my heart was shattered saying that. I stared at her and zoned out, why him? why not me instead? I thought.
   After awhile i decided to head home, "Bye i'm going now" I said and stood up from the couch, she kicked her blanket off her and stood up, "see ya" She said and hugged me, I got into my car and drove home, once i arrived home I sat in the drive way for a while and decided to call Jimin.
"What's up man?" He asked
"Are you busy?" I asked
"no, why, is something up?" He asked
"I just got home from Haeun's house" 
"And? Did something happen?" He asked
"I don't know dude. The day that we camped out i saw her and Jungkook together, they were making s'mores and joking around, seeing that my heart sunk and before i left Jungkook called her and I'm not sure what they were talking about but once i came in she hung up and i asked her if they had something going on and she said no then i asked if she liked him and she still said no but her eyes told me something else and my heart feels like it shattered into pieces" I spilled
"Bro, you really like this girl don't you?" He asked
I took a deep breath "I wish i could say no but we both know it's a huge yes. But i don't want things to get awkward with Jungkook you know? They're both my friends"
"Dude, you just meet Haeun again you can't blow it. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens" 
"I wish we didn't" I said and said goodbye to him. I walked into my house and went straight to my room and sat at my desk, i placed my head down and picked up the photo in the corner. The picture was taken right before i left, i wish i could go back to before, then i wouldn't have left and maybe she wouldn't have gotten close to Jungkook. I'm being selfish right now but i want her to myself, i thought and put the picture down, I should've spoken up earlier then maybe i would've taken her home and this situation would be different.