CH7

Peterpan

   I quickly excused myself and rushed to my tent to see Jin already fast asleep, I opened the zipper quietly to look out and see Jungkook had already gone back to his tent and let out a deep breath and laid down. I couldn't process what was going on but kept smiling every time i thought of him "I can agree with you on the view" I shoved my head in the pillow and tried my hardest not to wake Jin as i was freaking out. Not to mention that i found my longtime friend, Taehyung. I smiled as i thought of the fact that Taehyung was finally back in my life, and how Jungkook made my heart rush with just a smile. I fixed my hair which was now messed up from me squirming around and pulled the blanket up to my chest and fell fast asleep. 
   I woke up the next day to Jin ruffling through his book bag "what time is it?" I mumbled "Did i wake you? Sorry, it's 10" Jin said looking at his phone screen then locking it and preceded to ruffle through his bag some more. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes "what are you looking for?" I asked "I swear i packed swim trunks, all the boys are out at the lake right now" Jin said and i ped the tent half way to see the boys splashing each other with water. "Don't you have an extra pair of clothes?" I asked Jin and he nodded "Then just wear that to swim and change later, i mean you're already in shorts and a t-shirt" I said and Jin started to put everything back into his book bag. He ped the tent then turned to look at me "are you not coming?" He asked and i shook my head "I didn't bring anything to swim in" I said and stepped out after he did. He jumped into the water and i unfolded a chair and watched the boys play around. Jungkook noticed me and hopped on shore. "Good morning sleepy head" He smiled and i could feel my face become heated red "Good morning" I smiled back and he sat down next to me. "Are you not going to join us?" He asked and i shook my head "I have nothing to swim in" I looked at him "I have a extra pair of shorts, want to borrow it?" He asked and i laughed "How am i going to fit your shorts?" I looked at him "You can tighten it, it's gym shorts, let me go get it for you!" He said and stood up but i held him back "Ani! It's really fine, i just woke up i don't want to swim yet" I said and he sat back down "Ok, just let me know when you want to hop in!" He smiled and i nodded "You should go join them" I pushed him lightly and he stood up and jumped into the water. 
   I got up from my chair and went to look for something to eat. As i was ruffling through the chips Taehyung came up from behind me. "What are you looking for?" He asked and i jumped "Yah! You scared me!" I hit him lightly in the arm and he smiled "You're still the same kiddo" He said and i looked at him, i haven't heard anyone call me that in years. As my eyes started to water up he starred at me startled "D-did i say something wrong?" He asked, i shook my head "ani, it's just- nothing never mind" I said and looked away. "yah did i say something wrong Eun" he asked again as he turned me towards him. Again the tears balled up in my eyes, Eun, no one called me that anymore, it was all Ha or Haha and to hear him call me that made me miss him even more. I wiped my eyes and smiled at him "ani, i'm fine" i shook my head and he patted my hair "I'm sorry i left you for so long" he said quietly, i looked up at him and he stopped and looked down at me. "Yah I'm hungry~" Yoongi said while they were all coming up and he removed his hand and turned the other way and i did the same, "what's there to eat today chief Jin" I asked as Jin was walking towards me, "Let's make burgers" Jin thought for a moment and started putting coal on the grill. I got out the patties from the cooler as all the boys went to dry themselves and change. "While it's getting hot can you watch it while i go change real quick?" Jin asked and i nodded and gave him a thumbs up "aye aye captain" I said and he laughed and ran off into the tent.
   All the boys came and gathered around the fire, which was now just a bunch of wood because we had put the fire out. Jin still hadn't came out from his tent and Jungkook came up to me as i was putting the patties on the grill, "need help?" He asked and i turned around and looked at him "that'd be nice" i smiled softly and he took the spatula from me.  Jin came out from the tent and threw his towel on his head, "oh Jungkook you got it?" He asked and Jungkook gave him a thumbs up "yahh golden Maknae" Namjoon said and everyone laughed. Once the burgers were done i laid out the buns and Jungkook just placed the patties on. The boys came and got a burger and put whatever they liked on it, of course though we only had ketchup and lettuce. After we ate Joon had some errands to run so he left with Jin. We decided to pack up our stuff and split up too. "Yah why couldn't putting it up be as easy as taking it apart" Taehyung said while taking apart the tent. "If it was we wouldn't have spent more than an hour on each" Jimin laughed. I was packing up the food while the boys were taking apart the tents, "need me to take you home?" Yoongi asked "yes please" I smiled and he went to grab his stuff. We packed all out belongings into the trunk and left.
   Once i arrived home i washed my face and took a quick shower and came out and checked my phone. I got a text message from Taehyung and unlocked my phone.
Taehyung: I'm coming over in a bit :)
Haeun: Uninvitedly? 
Taehyung: Why i can't?
Haeun: You haven't changed at all, see you in a bit
I put my phone down and went downstairs to get a cup of water "Honey how was camping?" My mom asked and i sat down at the table, "it was fun, oh mom" I looked at her and she turned to look at me "yes?" 
"I found Taehyung" I smiled at her and her eyes widened
"Kim Taehyung? The Kim's are back in Korea?" She asked
I nodded, "he's on his way over now" I said
"That's good for you then! Have fun" She smiled and i walked back upstairs. I sat at my desk and my phone went off 
Taehyung: "I'm outside kiddo" 
I looked out my window to see he was already up in the tree house swinging his feet off the edge. I hung up and went outside, "yah why are you intruding my tree house?" I asked him with my arms crossed. He smiled "Yours? Then why does it say Kim Taehyung on here" he crossed his arms also. I climbed up and sat next to him "It also says  Lee Haeun" I pointed and we both laughed
"Don't you think we're a little to big for this now, it's so tiny up in here" I said as i looked around
"I agree it did get smaller but it's still pretty roomy if the both of us can still fit" He laughed.
The whole time we hung out i couldn't stop starring at him, it felt like i was dreaming he was finally back into my life. "I think this tree house needs a little renovation" He said as he looked around, I looked at him confused "Theres nothing much to do" I said
"What if we add a TV?" His eyes widened
"The tree already takes up a big space in here, all we have in here is a small bookshelf and two bean bags" I laughed
"How did we manage to have so much fun in here back then?" He laughed. He took out his phone as his eyes widened "Eun!" He said and i furrowed my eyebrows, "what?" I asked him and he motioned me to come over to him, i moved closer to him and saw he was looking at tree house pictures "what if we did something like this?" He asked and i looked at him, this man must be crazy "Tae, those things are literally the size of a house, you're crazy" 
"Eun, we can barely stand in here, what if i rebuild it myself" He asked
"haha, very funny Tae" I looked at him to see that he was actually being serious "for real?" I looked at him
"Basically all we have to do is expand it wider and a little bit taller" He said
I didn't know how to respond to him at first but then seeing how much he wanted it i eventually gave in "I guess, these pieces of wood are getting old" I said whiled knocking lightly on the floor. A smile appeared on his face as he started cheering around in excitement, "We're getting a new tree house!" He shouted.