CH5

Peterpan

Taehyung's P.O.V
   After school ended, i got a text from Jungkook, I opened it and my eyes widened

Kookie: Dude, did you and Haeun have any history? I mentioned you last night and she seemed shocked.
Tae: how did you mention me? what do you mean?
by this point i was panicking, did he tell her who i was?
Kookie: Well i just asked how she knew you and Jimin and she was shocked and asked about you.
Tae: Jungkook, what did you tell this girl!?

Kookie: I just asked her "how do you know Taehyung and Jimin?" Is something wrong

   I sat there in shock, i can't believe Jungkook told her. If she knew why didn't she say anything to me?  I quickly ran out the class and ran to Jimin's class and luckily he was still there. "Bro what's wrong? why do you seem so scared?" He asked
"Jungkook told Haeun my real name." I said in disbelief
"What!? are you for real?" He asked
I nodded "I have to go to detention, i don't have time to explain him why so when you meet him later just explain for him" I said and walked out the classroom. I came in and it was only her left, she was sitting at her desk looking out the window. I went and sat beside her before a teacher walked in.
"I have to take your phones up, I'll come back in once your detention time is up" she said and held out her hands for our phones. Once we handed it to her she walked out and shut the door behind her. 

   Haeun put her head down and i just sat there and starred at the back of her head, how would i bring this up? I cleared my throat then spoke "excuse me" She sat up and looked at me confused.
"um.." was all i could get out of my mouth and i kept playing with my fingers. "Umm.. You were really good at soccer yesterday" I spitted out. Kim Taehyung are you ing serious right now?
"thanks" She said and put her head down. Honestly Kim Taehyung get yourself together, i thought to myself but didn't want to bother her anymore. Is she upset with me, i don't blame her.
I didn't want to bother her anymore and just put my head down also.

 

   After a hour passed the teacher came back in and gave us back our phones. She grabbed her stuff and walked out and i quickly ran after her "hey, you want me to walk you home?" I asked and she looked at me with a blank face, "I'm good, Taeho thanks though" she said and walked away. I felt so guilty and ran up to her.
"If you found out why didn't you say anything?" I asked and she looked at me
"know what?" She asked
"That I'm Taehyung" I said and looked down at my shoes
"There's probably a reason why you want me to call you Taeho" She said and walked off. I ran and grabbed her wrist and turned here around and hugged her
"I'm sorry" I said and she pushed me off her "I'm sorry Taeho but i don't think we're that close for you to hug me" and ran off.

 

Haeun's P.O.V

   After detention was over and i grabbed my stuff and left, Taehyung ran after me and asked if i needed a ride home but i declined and kept walking. He chased after me and asked why i didn't say anything. I guess he heard from Jungkook.
"If you found out why didn't you say anything?" He asked me starring right into my soul. I wanted to hug him and tell him how i missed him but my mind told me different.
"Know what" i asked and could feel like my heart was about to jump out.
"That I'm Taehyung" He said. There it was the answer from him himself. Why would he even hide this from me?
"Theres probably a reason why you want me to call you Taeho" I said and walked off  but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug, i wanted to hug him back and cry on his shoulders but i pushed him off and ran off.

   I ran off school campus and walked home, a car drove passed me and rolled down the windows it was Yoongi "You heading home?" He asked and i quickly wiped my tears and nodded "whats wrong?" He asked and got out the car. He came to my side and opened the door "Come on I'll take you home" He said and opened the door for me to get in. The ride home i told him how Taeho was actually Taehyung and i missed him but wouldn't understand why he tried to hide it from me unless he hated me. Yoongi arrived at my house and we sat in the car for a while until i calmed down and went inside. I went upstairs to my room and opened my window for some fresh air. I relaxed on my bed for a little and heard some one singing outside. They had a great voice but the sound was too familiar, i sat up and looked out to see Taehyung sitting in the treehouse.

   "Dont think of anything
dont say anything, not even a word just give me a smile.
I still can't believe it

all of this seems like a dream
don't try to disappear
Is it true, is it true
you, you
You're so beautiful that i'm scared
untrue, untrue
you you you
Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If i let you of your hand you'll fly away and break free
Im scared scared of that~"