CH10

Peterpan

Haeun's P.O.V
Taehyung came over in the afternoon to finish the treehouse, there wasn't much to do since it was basically done with. I went outside and looked through the old pile of wood from the old treehouse. I kept looking through the pile over and over but couldn't find it. Taehyung stood on the treehouse and called out to me, I looked up to see his smile "come on it's done" he motioned me to go up. I climbed up the treehouse and got in, it was much bigger than the last one but the same shape, like Taehyung said it was just taller and wider. "Look at this" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other side. "was this what you were looking for down there?" he asked and pointed at the piece of wood. I looked at saw a piece of old wood placed near the window with the initals LH + KT. I turned and smiled at him "how'd you know I was looking for this" I asked him and he shrugged "I'm one step ahead of you" he smiled.
We started moving the bean bag chairs and bookshelf back into the treehouse. After we finished moving everything we went out for lunch, nothing special just some chicken store close by.
"Taehyung! Haeun!" Jungkook called us as we were sitting eating
"annyong" I got up and hugged him.
"what are you doing here?" Taehyung looked at him
"me and Jimin ordered something, I just came to pick it up" he said "you guys seem close?" he looked at us 
"ani, we're just friends" I smiled "would you like to join us?" I asked and he grabbed a seat.
Taehyung wipped his hands then took his phone out of his pocket "hey guys I have to go, sorry I'm leaving so sudden" he said and walked off.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I was eating, with Haeun and enjoying my time when Jungkook came into the resturant. He came to get a pick up order for him and Jimin and then instead sat down to hang out with us? I get he's our friend and all but come on! Just get your food and go! I was so fustrated that I went on and laid in bed blasting music. Hauen probably brought him up to the treehouse, "our" treehouse my . All these thoughts were running through my head and I was so upset. 
I called Jimin and went to his house to see him sitting in front of a box of chicken, "Jungkook came by?" I asked and he nodded. "where is he now?" I asked and he shrugged "he just told me hes going to Haeun's" he said and I sat down. She wouldn't bring him to the tree house would she? That's our thing. But what if she does!
I ruffled my hair "Let's go clubbing tonight" I looked at Jimin and his eyes widened "are you that upset that Jungkook is with Hauen!" he asked. "I don't know dude, I'm heated inside right now" I said and pulled out my phone.
"Tae, I know your only intention is to find another girl to replace Haeun but is the club a smart place?" he asked
"Yea, why not" I said 
"Why don't you just talk to Jungkook about it, maybe he'll back off" he said
"and what make me look like the bad guy for Haeun's heartbreak?" I said and stood up, "if you don't want to go with me I'll go alone" I said and stomped off.

Later that night I went to the club myself but meet Jimin there "you think I'd let you do this on your own?" he asked as we walked in. Music was blasting and there was people everywhere, we sat down at an empty table and had a few drinks until a few girls came up to us. "Tae, my mom needs me will you be ok?" Jimin asked over the loud music, I just gave him a thumbs up and watched him walk off. I had a few more drinks and then the rest of the night was a blurr. 

I woke up the next day on the floor in the tree house, I turned and saw a girl by my side and quietly sat up. What the hell Taehyung, the girl was only in her bra and undies as I was in boxers, oh , I thought to myself and quickly popped my head out the door to see if Haeun was in her room.
I shook the girl as she rubbed her eyes and looked at me "hey I'm sorry but you have to leave, Immediately!" I said as I shoved her clothes to her. As she was dressing Haeun's room window opened. she's awake, "who's awake?" the girl asked. "none of your business, can you hurry up!" I rushed her down the ladder. Once she got on the floor I quickly pushed her out the backyard and let her go her separate way. I jumped in my car and drove to Jimins.
"what happened last night" he opened the door
"that's what I'd like to know! How the hell did I wake up in Haeun's backyard with another girl!" I asked as his eyes widened
"You slept with another girl at Haeun's house!" he asked
"not her house, in the tree house" I said as I ruffled my hair "what the hell happened to watching out for me!" I hit his back lightly
"I had to leave!" he flinched
"wait how did you get rid of the girl" he asked
"I woke her up and kicked her out" I said and he bursted out laughing. "yah it isn't funny!" I hit him again.
We got interrupted by my phone, I took it out of my pocket to see it was Haeun. "" I said and walked to the door and picked up
"hey Tae what are you doing?" she asked
"I just woke up, what's up" I asked
"nothing, want to go get breakfast?" she asked
"uh, sorry Haeun I'm busy today" I said
"ah, ok" she said and we hung up.


Haeun's P.O.V
I called Taehyung and he didn't have time today so I hit up Jungkook. "want to go get breakfast?" I asked
"Okay, be there in a few" he said and hung up.
We went somewhere nearby and then went for a walk later. "did you hear Taehyung went to the club last night?" he asked
"Taehyung? he did?" I asked and he nodded.
                                                               
Image result for tumblr png
So I decided to just finish the story, hope you guys enjoy. Cliff hanger ;) what do you think is going to happen?