CH3

Peterpan

   I got ready for school the next day and walked to the subway to meet up with Jin and Yoongi, "I bought some banana milk" Jin smiled and raised up the plastic bag. He handed us drinks and we sat on the subway headed to school. I was so out of it that even when we arrived i didn't notice. "Haeun are you ok?" Yoongi shook me. I looked up at him and nodded. I split up with them and went to my locker and bumped into someone's chest, i looked up to see V. "I'm sorry" i said and before i walked away i looked at his name tag to see Kim Taeho. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked away. I guess he isn't Taehyung then.

 

V's P.O.V
   I was on my way to class and a dazed Haeun bumped straight into me, she said sorry then walked away? Is she ok today? I met up with Jimin and he laughed as he starred at my uniform
"Kim Taeho?" He laughed
"Yah what about it?" i looked at him
"Why is it so serious that she can't know your name dude, it's not like it's gonna kill you"
"You don't get it Jimin, I'm not ready to face her yet" I said
"Dude how'd you even manage to get a Kim Taeho nametag" He tapped my nametag
"I have my ways" i winked and walked to class.

 

Haeun's P.O.V
   I took my seat and soon saw Taeho come in, class started and i shuffled through my bookbag but couldn't find a pencil anywhere. I turned and looked at Taeho "excuse me Taeho-shi" i said and he didn't look up, maybe he didn't hear me? "excuse me Taeho-shi" I asked alittle louder and he furrowed his eyes and looked at me "can i borrow a pen or pencil" I said and he still gave me the same look then i saw him widen his eyes and smiled "yea,sorry i couldn't hear you" he said and handed me a pencil. What's up with this guy? Does he not know his own name? 

   Once class ended i packed up my things and handed Taeho's pencil back to him "Thank you" i said and slung my bookbag over my shoulder. "TAEHY- Taeho!" Jimin came screaming in the class. "oh hey Haeun" he smiled, i smiled back and walked past him and met up with Yoongi and Jin.
"Why were you so out of it this morning?" Jin asked
I shook my head "Remember the boy i told you about from like 4 years ago?" 
"Treehouse boy?" Yoongi asked 
Jin rolled his eyes "you mean Taehyung?" 
"yea him" I said "what about him?" they both asked
"The boy that sits next to me, he goes by V but some of his features remind me of  Taehyung a lot so i thought it was him but it's not" i looked at them and they looked at me like i was speaking some alien language.
"so...you basically got excited but wasn't sure and you confirmed it wasn't him" Jin asked and i nodded.
"okayy..anyways you busy today Hae?" Yoongi asked and i shook my head "why?"
"wanna come hang with Namjoon and Hoseok?" Yoongi asked
"sure!" i said as we headed to a close by park and met up with two other guys. 
"JHOPEEEEEE~" Yoongi screamed from across the park and we just all laughed and i hugged the other two.
"what are we playing today?" Jin asked and Hoseok took a soccer ball out of his trunk.
"I got other friends coming too" Hoseok said and everyone gave him a confused look, "they'll be here soon" he said and 2 cars pulled up and three boys got out and my eyes widened, it was V, Jimin and some other guy i haven't met yet.
"oh! Haeun!" Jimin smiled and walked towards us
"you know them already?" Hoseok asked and i nodded 
"I know V and Jimin but not the other" I said and looked at him
"thats Jungkook" Hoseok said then introduced the rest of the boys to each other.

   We walked to the field and started spliting in teams, it was Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and V in one team then Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, and me. 
"Yah! Thats not fair you have both ace's on your team!" Namjoon screamed
"who?" i looked at him
"You!" Yoongi yelled and i laughed
"she's good?" Jimin asked them and they nodded "too good" 

"ayyy, we gonna win!" Hoseok started dancing.
"no, either Haeun or Jungkook come to our team" Jin said
I shook my head and laughed with Jungkook, he wasn't hard to communicate with and it was easy for us to connect considering we're both the "ace's"

   The game started and Jungkook was really an ace, he stole their ball so many times and made so much goals. "Yah Namjoon! You're the worse goalie ever!" Jin yelled and we all laughed. The final score was 4-1 and we all just sat on the grass. "you're really good" Jungkook laughed "you too" i said back huffing and puffing. 
"we haven't had a good game like this in months" Hoseok said
"You mean you never won a game in months and you won today thanks too Haeun and Jungkook" Yoongi said and everyone laughed
"It's getting late, I gotta head home" I said and stood up.
"I'll take you" Jungkook said. I nodded and helped him up
"see you guys later" i hugged Hoseok and Namjoon then said bye to the others.
I got into Jungkook's car and put my address into the GPS.

 

V's P.O.V
   Hoseok hyung invited us to the park to play soccer so me and Jimin headed over and Jungkook came along too, once we got there i saw a girl standing there. I got out and she turned around and i saw it was Haeun. How does she know Jhope hyung?
"yah! It's Haeun!" Jimin hit my arm excited and ran to her. Jhope hyung introduced us to the other boys and then we split up in teams. I was stuck on the opposite team with her and she was on the same team with Jungkook, they seemed to be getting really close to each other.

  We started the game and Jungkook was already on a roll, then Haeun jumped in and she was still so good at soccer, this game brought back so much memeories. Why am i holding back on telling her? 
After the game we all sat on the field and she kept joking with Jungkook, "yah, i called dibs on her" Jimin hit Jungkook's arm when she turned to talk to the other. Called dibs? What is she an item? If anyone should call dibs it should be me, these boys don't know half the things about her! My heat was boiling, why am i getting so heated?
Haeun stood up stating she should leave and Jungkook offers her a ride! That should be me talking her home! Whats wrong with me? Calm down Taehyung.