CH11

Peterpan

Haeun's P.O.V

Jungkook talked about how Tae went to the club last night and got drunk. After hanging out with Jungkook I called Taehyung.
"Hello?" he answered
"Taehyung you went to the club last night?" I asked and heard the other side become silent
"hello?" I asked
"Umm yea I did" he said
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"yea, I'm fine why" he asked
"nothing, are you gonna come over today?" I asked
"Haeun I'm busy right now, I'll call you later" he said and ended the call

That's weird? I walked downstairs and climbed up the tree house, I entered and I saw a unwrapped ? I got a stick and picked it up and placed it in the corner. I called Taehyung again "Haeun I ca-"
"DID YOU SOMEONE IN THE TREE HOUSE?" I yelled
"w-what?" he stuttered
"THERES A USED HERE, KIM TAEHYUNG YOU GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANTLY OR I'M COMING TO YOU" I hung up and sunk down on the bean bag chair. 10 minutes passed and Taehyung climbed up the tree house.

"yah Kim Taehyung how could you?" I asked and he starred at me blankly.

"Haeun it's not like that" he said

"Taehyung how could you? This tree house was for us only" I looked at him

"yah you can't get mad at me! Didn't you bring Jungkook in here!" he said

"what? You really believed I would bring him in here? IS THAT WHY YOU MESSED WITH ANOTHER GIRL IN HERE?" I asked

"oh don't lie! I know you and Jungkook have a thing going on why would I believe that you didn't bring him in here?" he asked

"do you really think of me like that? I can't believe you" I said and walked out. How could he think of me like that, so what if I have a thing with Jungkook, I wouldn't bring him in the tree house without letting Taehyung know. I called Jungkook and had him pick me up, I went over to his house and hung out with him for the time being. "are you okay Haeun?" he asked and I nodded, I couldn't tell him Taehyung had another girl in our tree house I'd sound childish. 

Jungkook sat up beside me and wrapped his arms around me "you seem stressed" he kissed my cheek and I turned and looked at him. We starred at each other and then both leaned in slowly, his touch was soft and his breath was warm. He laid me down beside him and started kissing me from my neck down to my stomach. I rested my head on his chest. "Haeun" he said softly, I shifted my head and looked up at him, he flipped me over and was on top of me "gosh you're such a tease" he smiled and kissed me softly. "I didn't even do anything" I laughed and he kissed me again. 

My phone rang and Jungkook got off me, "hello?" I answered.

"Haeun, we need to talk" Taehyung said in his deep voice. 

I hung up the phone with Taehyung and Jungkook starred at me "I have to go" I said. He turned over and kissed my forehead as I stood up and put my clothes on. I left the house and got home to see Taehyung up in the tree house

"I have nothing to talk to you about" I said. He turned and starred at me "I see you were with Jungkook" he said and I pulled my hoodie up. 

"what do you have to talk to me about" I asked

He remained silent for a while and then stated "nothing, nevermind" he climbed down the tree house and left. What was wrong with him, he's going to want to talk then change his mind?

 

Taehyung's P.O.V
I drove over to Jimin's house and barged up to his room, I was boiling with anger and Jimin starred at me confused "what's wrong dude?" he asked
"she slept with Jungkook" I blurted out 

"what do you expect their talking" he said

"If I told Jungkook earlier would it have prevented this?" I looked at Jimin

"what are you going to tell him? That you like Haeun and he can't go after her?" he asked. He had a point, but if i stated from early on that I liked her would it have stopped him.

"Tae, you can't get mad though, you slept with another girl yesterday" he said. I threw myself on the bed and let out a deep breath "Jimin, it hurts" I said "It hurts to see her with another guy, especially my friend." I said. Jimin came and sat beside me "It's gonna hurt dude, but there are more girls out there. Honestly I'm upset with Jungkook too, I wanted her" he said and I sat up and starred at him. "I'm playing" he laughed.

                                                          Image result for tumblr png  

sorry for the really short chapter but things are getting a little heated~