Kids' Café

Life in the Jung-Min House

"Mariska, bring me your shoes." Ivy called to the toddler who was currently running around the apartment, occasionally screeching. Winter sat calmly next to Ivy on the couch, playing with Ivy's keys and ready to go.

"Mariska, Yoongi is coming over with oppas so we can all go to the kids' café. We can't go if you're not ready." Ivy said as she stood up, ready to chase the toddler down and get her shoes on.

"Mama! Shoes!" Mariska called as she hurried over with the only pair of shoes that was out in her room, the others put away in her closet.

"Thank you so much, baby." Ivy gave her a peck on the lips before sitting the little girl down next to her on the couch and putting her shoes on.

"There! You and your brother are ready." Ivy said, just as the doorbell rang.

"'Pas! 'Pas!" Mariska excitedly called, not able to properly say 'Oppas'. She hurried off the couch, Winter following her closely while Ivy carefully walked so she didn't knock the two toddlers down. They tended to run close to her legs when it came to seeing who was at the door.

Ivy could hear Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook giving Yoongi a hard time. She chuckled as she heard him scold Taehyung and Jimin for playing keep away with his keys. Ivy opened the door just as Yoongi got his keys back.

"Ivy!" The twins ran to Ivy and hugged her legs. Ivy ruffled their heads affectionately before stepping off to the side so the twins can say hi to Mariska and Winter. Yoongi grinned at Ivy, Jungkook in his arms. The three year old smiled and reached for Ivy.

"Hey baby bunny." Ivy took the toddler before giving Yoongi a kiss and then letting him in to the apartment.

"'Oongi! 'Oongi!" Mariska had ran from the living room where her, Winter, Jimin, and Taehyung had moved to. She lifted her arms up, signaling to Yoongi that she wanted to be picked up. Yoongi smiled a gummy smile and lifted the little girl with ease. Yoongi gave Mariska a kiss on the top of the head while she rested her head on his shoulder. Winter came over and greeted Yoongi by hugging his leg. Yoongi reached his hand down and rested it on the top of Winter's head. Winter moved with Yoongi as he walked.

"Tae, didn't you say you had to go potty?" Yoongi reminded his son when they were all in the living room.

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung shot up from where him and Jimin were playing and ran to the bathroom.

"So, potty breaks, sippy cups and snacks prep, and then we go?" Ivy asked as she sat Jungkook down, Yoongi following suit with Mariska and Winter sat down right next to his sister. Ivy and Yoongi then left to the kitchen to prepare a bag to take with them to the kids' café. When they finished, Yoongi instructed Jimin to use the toilet before they left and once that was done, the seven of them were on their way to the café.

Once at the café, they got a table near the giant play area so they could keep an eye on the kids. They helped the five kids with their shoes before letting them run free. The three toddlers stuck close to the twins and followed them into the playground more suited for older kids. Yoongi and Ivy sat with their hands interlaced as they watched the children play.

"How's Jin?" Ivy asked. It had been a few months since Jimin's, Taehyung's, and Jungkook's mom has passed away and while Yoongi grieved, he kept pushing forward. Ivy hadn't heard much of Jin though and he has become a dear friend of hers so she was worried.

"As best as he could be. He's kind of shut himself off from the world since the funeral so I've just been giving him space. While she was my best friend, those two had something and I know it's killing him." Yoongi sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine. So, how's work? How's your mixtape coming along?" Yoongi then went on to explain how many songs he's done so far, the agonizing process, and how s will help occasionally.

"Oh, by the way, Joon and Hobi are coming by. They've been wanting to see the kids." Yoongi said as he saw a text on his phone from said people.

"You think they'll be willing to watch the kids while you and me sneak away?" Ivy smirked as she brought her face close to Yoongi's. Yoongi smirked as well and was going to close the distance when Jungkook and Mariska came over.

"Poo." Jungkook informed them of his poopy diaper. Yoongi groaned, moving away from Ivy after giving her a quick kiss.

"Alright stinker, let's-" "No, don't want!" Jungkook moved away from Yoongi and closer to Ivy.

"Brat." Yoongi grumbled but allowed Ivy to take Jungkook.

"How's your diaper, Mariska?" Ivy asked, bringing the toddler closer to check.

"'Pple juice." Mariska simply said, letting the adults know her real reason for coming over. Yoongi grinned, having no problem with doing juice duty. Ivy stuck her tongue out at his smug look before grabbing the diaper bag and taking Jungkook to the restroom. Yoongi got the bag with the snacks and sippy cups and a bottle of apple juice. He pulled Mariska up onto his lap while he poured juice into a cup, only allowing her to take it once the lid was on tightly and correctly. No spills were happening on his watch. Mariska leaned back against him while she drank her juice, watching her brother play with Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi kept one arm wrapped around her while the other her head. He took that moment to take a selca so he got out his phone and smiled at the camera, Mariska looking at the camera and grinning around the sippy cup that was still in . Yoongi posted the picture on his SNS and then took a video of the twins and Winter playing tag.

When news of Yoongi being a father got released to the public, his fans had been very shocked at first but then were happy for him. And then when they found out he had a girlfriend who had kids of her own, they had been apprehensive at first but found to love Ivy along with Winter and Mariska. Especially when students of Ivy who were fans of Yoongi vouched for Ivy, saying how great of a person she was. Now, Yoongi posted pictures of his sons along with Winter and Mariska, Ivy occasionally in some as well. The fans loved the pictures with the kids and the videos as well since they felt like they were a part of their lives.

Ivy came back with Jungkook, the boy clinging to Ivy and not wanting to be put down. Ivy decided to settle the boy on her lap and get him some juice as well.

"Hyung!" The yell startled the toddlers and Ivy almost spilled the juice.

"Yah, Hoseok, you almost caused a mess." Ivy scolded, handing Jungkook the now sealed sippy cup.

"Sorry, noona." Hoseok sheepishly grinned before breaking out into full grin when he heard a chorus of "Uncle Hobi!" Come from the playground. He squatted so he could welcome Taehyung and Jimin who were running towards him. Winter followed but at a slower pace, still not comfortable with Hoseok.

"Aye, Winter, you don't want to hug Uncle Hobi?" Hoseok grinned at the toddler who made his way over to the group hug with an encouraging smile from Yoongi and Ivy.

"Uncles!" Mariska removed her sippy cup from to announce the arrival of two more men.

"Hyung?" Yoongi stood up, holding Mariska on his hip so he could greet Jin. Jin smiled a small smile before taking Mariska who had made grabby hands for him.

"Hey. I hope you don't mind me tagging along." Jin said, giving Ivy a hug who had come over to him as well.

"Of course not!" Ivy assured with a smile.

"Uncle Joon!" Jungkook made grabby hands for Namjoon who had been talking with Winter. Said man grinned, pausing his conversation with the first toddler to grab the other one before going back to the conversation.

"It's good to see you, Jin." Ivy said as she pulled Jin into another hug.

"Appa, we're going to go play!" Jimin said as him and Taehyung dragged Hoseok to the play area. Namjoon got up as well since Winter was tugging on his hand. Jungkook requested to go back to Ivy before Namjoon went with Winter to the play area. Jin sat down with Ivy and Yoongi, Mariska still in his arms. The three remaining adults sat in silence, watching Hoseok  and Namjoon play with the kids.

"So, it's been a while." Jin awkwardly said, trying to start a conversation. He played with the hair from Mariska's half ponytail that was on the top of her head.

"It has. How are you?" Ivy asked, concern evident in her voice. Jin let out a heavy sigh, hugging Mariska to him as if she was a stuffed toy. Mariska let it happen since she loved love.

"I'm doing better. How are the boys?" Jin asked Yoongi.

"Jungkook doesn't really remember her and the twins know that she isn't sick anymore so they're not too sad. They really miss you, though." Yoongi said.

"I miss them too. I missed all of you I just...it was hard. Everything reminded me of her and I guess I just lost the will to live for a while. I had no reason to though, I wasn't the only  person who lost someone important when she died. I'm sorry for behaving the way I did." Jin apologized, moving to bow but remembering that he was holding Mariska.

"You don't have to apologize, Jin. People grieve differently, we understand." Ivy brushed away his apology.

"We're just happy to see you out of your house. I know she would still want you to be in the boys' lives. And Mariska and Winter really like you too." Yoongi gestured with his head towards Mariska who was currently snuggling into Jin. Jin merely smiled, knowing his two stubborn friends will keep him from apologizing so he merely thanked them instead.

"Aye hyung, just stop. You're making things weird." Yoongi complained, causing Jin and Ivy to laugh. Mariska started laughing as well when the adults continued to laugh but she really had no idea why she was laughing.

"Well hyung, since you're here, we're going to make our escape." Yoongi gave Ivy a suggestive look only to get smacked on the arm.

"Are you kidding me?! Yah, Min Yoongi, your hyung is having a hard time so be a good friend and listen to him." Ivy scolded.

"It's fine. You two go and have fun, I can watch the kids." Jin assured them with a chuckle. Ivy was still a bit apprehensive but with another look from Yoongi and a smirk, she was leading Yoongi out of the café. Jin watched them leave, smiling and shaking his head.

"Aigoo Mariska, they're so silly, huh." Mariska smiled and nodded her head.

"Uncle, play." Mariska pointed to where Hoseok and Namjoon were play wrestling with the four boys.

"You want to go and play?" Mariska nodded her head so Jin put her down, the toddler running as fast as she could to where the others were, only to drop right onto Namjoon's back.

"Ah! Mariska got me!" Namjoon cried, reaching back to lift Mariska up and gently drop her next to him.

"Be careful with them, Joon and Hobi." Jin called out.

"We will, hyung." Hoseok called as he lifted Taehyung onto his shoulders.

Jin watched with smile, getting his phone out to take pictures because he knew one day the kids would grow up and be too cool to do a lot of stuff. He wants to have the memories and the pictures to look back on. Also, Ivy would kill him if he didn't get pictures of the children doggy piling their uncles.

*A/N*

So it turns out that chapter 2 "Anniversary" was hidden and we barely realized that just now! XD Hahaha! Our bad! It's fixed now so you should go back and check it out.