Curling Dad's

Life in the Jung-Min House

The winter olympics had peaked everyone's interest, including the people in the entertainment industry. The ISACs had always been a big point of interest in the Korean music industry, after all they were a great way to promote up and coming idols, but this year they had done something different to draw in more attention and commemorate the winter olympics. They had organized what they were calling The All Stars Games. There were idols and rappers and singers that had been well established in their careers that were invited to participate and under the special ruling, if they were not a part of a group, they could invite people to join their teams for team events.

Yoongi was one of the people who had, unfortunately, been invited. His company was adamant that he had to participate too. So he had the very arduous task of finding people to join his team as he was recruited to the curling event. He was not looking forward to it, especially since he had never curled before in his life. Not to mention that he had to find people to be on his team.

He would have asked Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok but he really didn't want anyone to know what he was doing and Hoseok and Jin would never keep it a secret. He really didn't need another reason for his own children to pick on him. He was pretty done with all his kids jabs at him after Winter had published a video on YouTube that he had entitled “Reasons Why My Dad Isn't As Cool As You Think.” He had thought about it for a few weeks before he had finally come up with the best solution to his problem.

He was going to call The Dads.

Junhyuk, Shownu, and Matthew had all quickly agreed and, without a second thought, promised to keep it a secret from their families. None of them wanted their kids to rip into them either. The four had all told their families that they were going away for the weekend and wouldn't have their cellphones on them. Yoongi was pretty impressed with their plan too.

The Dads had been on Dad trips before just because so it wasn't a big deal that they were going away now. If everything worked out then they wouldn't ever have to admit that they had done this event to begin with. Though things like this never really seemed to work out in Yoongi's favor.

Their event was on the second day but they had to be present for the opening ceremony and training on the first day so The Dads left early Saturday morning to get to their hotel that Yoongi's company had gotten them. The trip was fairly silent except for Junhyuk who was hyped up about the fact that they were going to be competing together. Yoongi chuckled to himself a bit, remembering how the excitable man had almost become his enemy when they had met in Japan. He couldn't help but being happy that he knew all these great guys.

“Alright let's get settled for a bit before we have to go over to the stadium,” Shownu said as he pulled his bag out from the back seat of the SUV and headed into the lobby of the hotel. Yoongi dropped his head to the steering wheel for a moment as the other guys got out of the car.

“Just as I was having a moment of appreciating your friendship too. Great job Shownu,” Yoongi grumbled before getting out of the car himself and grabbing his bag and handing off the key to the valet.

The guys made their way up to the suite that Yoongi's CEO had booked for them and settled in. There were only two rooms but there were two beds in one and a pullout couch in the living room, so of course they all played rock, paper, scissors to figure out who got a room alone and who had to share. Yoongi ended up with the single room and Shownu and Matthew wound up having to share while Junhyuk was on the couch.

“I still don't get how the youngest gets his own room,” Matthew said as he threw his bag onto the bed nearest the window.

“All's fair in rock, paper, scissors,” Shownu said as he turned to hang up his bag of toiletries that Eira had refused to let him leave without.

“Did Noona pack your entire bag for you?” Matthew commented as he noticed Eira's handwritten note on Shownu's razor. “She really has you whipped doesn't she?”

“Mwoh? What do you mean? I usually forget things so she does it for me,” Shownu replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Whatever man. I don't think you could do anything without her anymore,” Matthew laughed before plopping down onto the chair next to the TV.

“I raised three kids by myself for years before I met her. I'm sure I could handle myself again if I had to, I just don't want to,” Shownu finished unpacking his bag before turning to face Matthew who had a smug grin on his face. “Don't act like you don't rely on Stella just as much. If it wasn't for her I'm sure you'd be a mess now.”

“Aideen says that Matthew was a mess before he met Stella. She helped him get back on his feet,” Junhyuk said coming into the room and putting his own bag of toiletries into their shared bathroom. “Apparently the kids were wearing him so thin that he was forgetting to even feed himself.”

“Yah! Why are you putting your stuff in our bathroom? Go share with Yoongi!” Matthew yelled looking flustered.

“I think he's mad about what Aideen told you,” Shownu deadpanned to Junhyuk.

“Really? What made you think that Shownu?” Junhyuk replied with an eye roll at his robotic friend. “Yoongi locked the door. When I asked him he said that he won so he doesn't have to share and we're all going to need showers after practice and the competition so either share your bathroom or suffer the smell of sweat and grime for the rest of the trip.”

“As much as you have wounded me, I really don't want to smell your ball sweat. Do whatever you like but you better not foul up our bathroom,” Matthew commented before getting up and heading into the living room where Yoongi was already sprawled on the couch. “That was a move making him share our bathroom bro.”

“Whatever. You three wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me,” Yoongi replied with a smirk, making room for Matthew on the couch. Shownu followed shortly after, sitting on the floor on the opposite side of the coffee table.

“Oh yeah, whatever would we do this weekend if it weren't for Genius Min. Oh, that's right, we could have actually relaxed or, you know, hung out with our families,” The two men on the couch looked over at Shownu with wide eyed, amazed gazes.

“When did you learn sarcasm Shownu?” Junhyuk asked as he headed to the mini fridge to grab a water.

“I'm not as simple as you three seem to think I am!” Shownu's response solicited laughter from the three as Junhyuk joined him on the floor.

“Jinja? You mean you're not actually a robot in human clothing?” Yoongi's jab earned him disposable coaster to the face as the other two burst into laughter again.

“This is the thanks I get for the years of dealing with your children in my dance classes and helping your company? Not to mention the fact that I'm here instead of being able to spend some alone time with my wife for the first time in months?” Shownu rolled his eyes before laying back onto the floor with his hands behind his head.

“What time do we need to leave for this opening ceremony anyways Yoon?” Matthew questioned as the men finally calmed their laughter.

“We need to head out in a few minutes actually. According to this schedule we have to be fitted for uniforms and get our name tags,” Junhyuk answered being the most reliable of the four he had been appointed to the position of manager for them.

“We're getting uniforms? Then why the hell did we need to pack our best workout clothes?” Matthew asked as he moved to stand and stretch out his back.

“Because, pabo, we're going to have to go through a press mob when we enter the building and I'm famous so we have to look good or it could hurt mine and the companies image. So everyone get changed,” Yoongi said as he made his way to his room to change.

“Don't act like you're the only famous one here! In case you forgot I'm famous for dancing, Junhyuk is a famous fashion marketer, and Matthew is pretty famous for his weird YouTube stuff,” Shownu yelled as he went to change with Junhyuk and Matthew.

“Hey it's not weird! It's a Let's Play channel!” Matthew calls changing out of his shirt.

“You literally play Call of Duty against twelve year olds in Australia. You're not even that impressive, you just get laughs because you freak out so bad,” Junhyuk responds as he finishes throwing on his socks.

“Ya! What's taking you so long?” Yoongi called from the living room.

“Ya? Ya?! We're all older than you brat!” The guys all laughed as Matthew huffed and led the guys to join Yoongi in the living room.

“Arrasseo, whatever you say. Let's just go,” Yoongi said waving a hand over his shoulder as he headed out of the suite.


 

Yoongi had been right, there were reporters surrounding the stadium trying to get their first peak at the idols who would be competing. Some of them took extra interest in Yoongi since he hadn't participated in the games since he was a rookie rapper, so the guys had a lot of pictures taken of them. Once they were through the crowd of paparazzi the fitting and opening ceremony seemed to fly by. By noon they were at a nearby ice rink for practice and after a few hours of practice finally made it back to the hotel.

“Okay, that's it, I'm never helping you with anything again Min Yoongi. This day has been ridiculously tiring,” Junhyuk complained as he rubbed his aching arms.

“That's just because you don't work out enough,” Shownu said as he pat Junhyuk on the back soliciting a groan from the worn out man.

“Don't worry. I'm never going to let the CEO talk me into anything like this ever again,” Yoongi said before laying face down on the couch.

“Ya! Go take a shower before you stink up my bed!” Junhyuk yelled tossing the water bottle that Matthew had just emptied at the sleepy rapper.

“Arrasseo! Why do you guys keep throwing things at me today?” Yoongi moaned as he went to take a shower.

“Because we're only having to do this because of you!” Junhyuk responded as he made his way toward the other shower.

“They're a couple of big babies aren't they?” Matthew asked as he sat in a chair and the TV.

“Yeah they are,” Shownu said taking back his original spot on the floor.

The two of them managed to catch the highlights of the day's competition while waiting for the other two to finish their showers. Apparently there hadn't been much footage of them since they hadn't competed that day. Most of it had gone to the younger members that were doing basic games like the relay and gymnastics. The reporters hadn't failed to mention that the actual winter games portion was going to be the biggest draw of the upcoming competition.

“Do you think our family have figured out what we're doing?” Junhyuk asked as he and Yoongi came out to join the two on the couch.

“Nah there wasn't enough footage for that,” Shownu said as he got up to go take his own shower.

“Good. I really don't want my kids to find out. I want Hobi and Jin to find out even less honestly,” Yoongi said as he dried his hair with a towel. “Ah, you can use my shower if you want to Matthew.”

“Hyung. You're supposed to call me hyung,” Matthew responded as he moved to grab his shower stuff out of the room.

“You don't have to use my shower then. Hyung,” Yoongi said with a small smirk. Matthew simply grunted at him before heading to the shower.

“Do you remember when we first met?” Junhyuk asked out of nowhere when the two were alone.

“Yeah, hyung. Waeyo?” Yoongi asked as he sunk deeper into the couch.

“I think I hate you a bit more than I did then,” Junhyuk replied with a chuckle shoving the younger man's shoulder.

“Jinja? You hate me more than when you thought I was hitting on your wife?” Yoongi laughed.

“Good point. I guess I don't hate you that much,” Junhyuk replied looking like he was in serious thought.

“I thought I was going to have to murder you when Ivy started talking about you when we went back to the hotel at night,” Yoongi sighed, bringing his hands behind his head. “We've come a pretty far way in our friendship huh?”

“Yeah we have. I'm actually really glad that you're my friend Yoongi,” Junhyuk's reply was greeted by the sound of gagging as Matthew and Shownu both entered the living room.

“Why are you guys being cheesy now?” Matthew asked as he headed to the mini fridge, pulling out the beers that they had brought.

“We're not being cheesy. We're just appreciating the fact that we didn't manage to kill each other when we first me,” Yoongi said as he accepted a beer from Matthew.

“Yeah, didn't we all fight when we first met?” Junhyuk questioned making the other men stop and think back.

“I never fought with you guys. I've pretty much known Yoongi for twenty years because of his kids dancing at my studio. Matthew's only ever really been upset with me that one time that I tackled Taehyung because he went along with Hyungwon's plan and scared the out of Eunjung. And you just interrogated me and Eira for like three hours the first time we met to make sure we weren't in league with your ex-wife,” Shownu replied with a shrug of his shoulders as he cracked open his beer.

“That's just because you can't really fight with an emotionless robot,” Matthew said earning some laughter from the other guys. “I never fought with you either Junhyuk. I guess it doesn't really count though since we met each other through work. In my defense with Shownu, Taehyung had made it out like he didn't do anything wrong. Yoongi on the other hand... We fought a lot when we first met, mostly because he's just an when he's working on a big project.”

“I am not an ! It's just because every time that I focus on a big project you guys come over and try to take me away from it for some stupid reason!” Yoongi yelled a bit offended that Matthew would even say that.

“Ya! Stella's gala wasn't a stupid reason! You had said you'd be there for months!” Matthew yelled in return while the others laughed.

“See? This is why we're all friends. We all get along so well,” Junhyuk laughed making the others chuckle as well. “Okay guys, we should probably get some sleep we need to be up fairly early to make it to the rink.”

“Arrasseo Eomoni,” Shownu replied downing what was left of his beer while the others did the same. “Let's make sure that we actually go out drinking tomorrow though. We haven't been able to do this for a long time.”

The others muttered their agreement as they all began to make their way to their own beds. The exhaustion finally taking over as they all laid down and fell asleep quickly. The next morning came quickly and all of the guys silently got ready for the day ahead of them. When they did need something they managed to communicate entirely by grunts. Except for Junhyuk. He was irritatingly perky and alive in the morning. He hummed as he brushed his teeth and practically sang what he wanted from the guys. Shownu and Matthew made a silent pact to smother him that night. Yoongi cursed at him all the way from the suite to the car, not even caring that other people could hear him.

When they got to the rink the lot of them had finally woken up and were prepared to take on the challenge that faced them. Their event was set to be fourth in the day which put them on right after lunch. The speed skaters, figure skaters, and Ice Hockey would be first then after the curling match there was a luge, snowboard and skiing competition. The day was fairly packed and the rink showed that. There were hoards of people in the stands, some with light sticks and banners, others with cameras and microphones. This was going to be a very long day for the guys.

After the anthem was played the guys were rounded into a green room where they were going to wait until their competition. They watched the speed skating and figure skating portion and started to warm up by the Ice Hockey match. As they were warming up a group of younger guys approached them and Yoongi groaned. Pentagon was a fairly new group that had just been formed by a rival company. They were good but there were times that they were beyond arrogant. Yoongi honestly hadn't expected them to be invited to this part of the competition as it seemed that most of the people participating were older and definitely not rookies anymore.

“Oh guys! Look! These appa's must have gotten lost. Abeoji, the fishing hole is about four kilometers south,” Yanan said causing the other three members of his team to laugh.

“Who the hell is this brat Yoongi?” Matthew said squaring up beside the younger.

“They're rookies from Pentagon. They're arrogant little bastards but don't mind them,” Yoongi said turning away from the band of idiots.

“Omo, is the Abeoji actually a Harabeoji? Did he go deaf?” Yanan continued making his bandmates chuckle even more.

“Actually you are a harabeoji now aren't you Yoongi?” Shownu said looking at Yoongi with slightly raised eyebrows.

“Shut up hyung. Don't egg them on,” Yoongi replied starting to get annoyed at the whole situation.

“Ah! That's right! Your daughter did have a kid really early didn't she? With that Moonbok weirdo right?” Yuto commented though with less of a disrespectful tone than his hyung. That was when Yoongi saw red. He turned and tried to charge at the kid but Junhyuk held him back.

“Let it go Yoongi. I don't think he actually meant any harm. They're just kids. They're Kookie's age and you know how immature he is,” Junhyuk said soothingly to Yoongi.

“Kaja, before Abeoji gets himself hurt,” Yanan said leading the three others off to the side to start stretching.

“We're going to destroy them,” Matthew said patting Yoongi on the shoulder as the man started to finally calm down.


 

The curling competition involved a total of eight different teams on two different courses on the ice. Yoongi's team had been selected as the third team on course two which meant the guys would be going against Pentagon on the same track. They hadn't been expecting to win but now all of The Dad's wanted to beat Pentagon into the ground. They were determined and hyped up, the crowd chanting their names definitely helped.

Being that this was the ISACs and not an official match, there were some changes made to lower the time it took to finish the match. Each End would only consist of four stones being curled and there would only be three ends. They also adjusted so that four people would play rather than eight to ten. Each player had to curl the stone at least once during each end also. The adjusted rules definitely helped to save the players energy as well as test their strategies more fully. The Dad's had worked very hard during the training to find their perfect strategy which they found to be pretty fool proof.

The Dad's turn on the course came in no time. As they stepped onto the ice they began to feel the pressure of what they were about to do weigh down on them. The guys waved and smiled to the crowd, trying to be more confident than they actually were. They made their way to center ice where they shook hands with the rookies who looked ridiculously smug.

“We'll be sure to thank you for your effort in our victory speech,” Wooseok said as he bowed and shook Junhyuk's hand.

“Don't worry, you won't need to thank us because we're going to grind your bones to dust on this ice,” Junhyuk said with a bright smile on his face. Even the other dad's turned to face Junhyuk with shocked faces. Wasn't he supposed to be the nice one?

The coin toss showed that Pentagon would begin the first end, meaning the game was about to start. The two teams went to their separate sides and waited for the Ref's whistle. Once the match began, Pentagon started off strong managing to make their first stone land just inside the first ring of play, or House. The play moved to The Dad's and they began their strategy. Shownu made his way to the stone to throw first. Junhyuk and Yoongi picked up the brooms as Matthew watched to give them directions. Shownu's throw and Yoongi and Junhyuk's sweeping had landed their stone on the outside line of the House. It was a perfect shot, if their other shots were also perfect.

Pentagon managed to get their second stone into the center of the house, or the Button. They were definitely tough opponents but The Dad's weren't disturbed. They had a few tricks up their sleeves after all. Matthew stepped up to the stone and even Shownu could feel the fiery determination coming off the man. There was nothing he couldn't do in that moment and everyone knew it. Shownu and Junhyuk were sweeping this time and thanks to Matthew's pinpoint accuracy and their aggressive sweeping, Matthew's stone hit into Shownu's directly and pushed the both of them just onto the left side of the inner House ring. It was an almost miracle shot.

Pentagon's next two shots moved all but three of their stones out of the house. If Junhyuk and Yoongi's throws worked out the way they were supposed to then they would win. Junhyuk had to throw his stone with the perfect amount of strength or their strategy would fail. As he began his throw and lowered his lunge to touch his knee to the ice, he felt the stone leave his hand. There wasn't enough strength. The stone landed outside of the house with perfect accuracy though. If Yoongi shot perfectly they could still hope for a tie.

Yoongi was prepared to take his shot, though he wasn't quite sure that his plan would work. He lined up his shot as the crowd cheered his name loudly. He took a deep breath in, nodding to both Shownu and Matthew who were stepping up to start sweeping. As he exhaled, Yoongi began his throw. His form was perfect and he put the most power he could into it. As he released the stone he prayed that Shownu and Matthew would be fast enough to keep up with the power in his throw. Yoongi's stone came to meet Junhyuk's stone and slammed into it with all of the power the guys could manage to keep in it. Both stones flew into the house, finally slowing as Junhyuk's entered the inner ring of the house. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath, waiting to see if this toss would solidify The Dad's positions. The stones came to a stop in what felt like slow motion, Junhyuk's stone on the far side of the inner ring and Yoongi's directly on top of the button. It was silent for a moment before everyone began cheering loudly. The Dad's swarmed around Yoongi and held a mini victory dance. They had won the first end.

Their second end went much the same way, resulting in The Dad's winning the Gold. They had garnered more points in their two ends than the other teams and their victory was cheered by everyone. The awarding of the medals was absolutely deafening when they handed over the Gold and the bouquets. The Dad's huddled up for yet another hug and victory dance, as they finished they turned towards a few of the reporters that were there to take a picture to commemorate their epic victory. The night was going to be great.


 

“HOW DARE YOU! HOW COULD YOU NOT INVITE US?!” Hoseok's voice rang in Yoongi's ears even after he had pulled the phone away from his ear.

“I didn't want people to know. We said we were just going on a dad's trip... that excuse doesn't work with you weirdos,” Yoongi replied rubbing his temples as he thought of the beginning of the phone call as Hobi, Jin and Namjoon all voiced the displeasure at his choice of teammates.

“So friend's trips aren't a thing? A trip for the company? I mean, we practically helped you raise the kids. Who did you guys call for a babysitter when you and noona wanted to get freaky? NOT THOSE THREE!!! WE ARE LIKE THE KOREAN FULL HOUSE!” Hobi's yelling was really starting to wear on Yoongi's nerves but he knew he owed the man enough to at least listen. Meanwhile Shownu came up to his side and showed him something on twitter.

Jin had posted the picture of their victory with the caption 'This had the nerve, the audacity!'. Yoongi rolled his eyes and honestly just felt bad for Namjoon more than anything. Sure he was the one being yelled at but Namjoon had to deal with them in person and try to keep them calm. Not that it was working but it didn't help Yoongi's conscience about it. As he thought about it and in the pause that Hobi had taken from screaming, Yoongi heard Namjoon's voice in the background.

“Yeah, I wouldn't pick me either. I'd break that and we would lose. Good job, hyung!” Yoongi sighed out of relief, that was one friend he didn't have to satiate at least.

“YOU KNOW MY KIDS! Would they have ever left us alone if we said it was a friend's trip? No! My phone would have been blown up the whole time! They're scared to call us when it's just The Dad's!” Yoongi argued trying to get Hobi to understand.

“YOU'VE HAD DAD TRIPS BEFORE AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE US?!” Hobi screamed as Yoongi heard Jungkook in the background.

“I wouldn't have called you... I would have called Eomma,” Yoongi became even more frustrated. He knew that the guys were upset but he didn't realize that Hobi would be having this conversation with him in front of his family.

“Shut it Mama's boy!” Yoongi replied assuming he was on speaker phone considering how well he heard his son. Shownu kept showing him Jin's twitter updates that were all about betrayal and how could he fall for the lies. Yoongi could just imagine Namjoon's face as it all was happening. He even heard the Taehyung's come into the room crying about how they were being lied to and how him and Matthew could do this to their children and how they're scarred for life by the deception. As Yoongi flipped the phone to speaker phone he saw Matthew roll his eyes.

Meanwhile in the Jung-Min home, Mariska was screaming about how embarrassed she was as the other families went about their business. The lot had gathered at the Jung-Min house when they had heard about the competition. They had taken turns making fun of The Dad's and cheering them on and screaming about how offended they were about the lie they had been told.

“PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE I DID! I HAD TO FIND OUT THROUGH SOMEONE ASKING ME ABOUT IT ON MY OWN INSTA LIVE!” Mariska shouted in anguish as Woojin entered the house with his arm around Jiwoo.

“Dad how could you do this to us! Even my American friends are calling and asking me about it!” Woojin could hear his father's mumbles coming from the bluetooth speaker that Hoseok had connected his phone to. It was obvious he had no idea what to say.

On the couch Ailsa was playing with baby Samuel while Mariska ranted. Winter was beginning to film for his YouTube channel, he had named it 'The time I was lied to... *Not clickbait*' with a thumbnail of him looking so sad and heartbroken. He had learned a lot from Mariska and Taehyung about acting. Somin and Hyungwon joined Ailsa on the couch while San sat on the floor to make faces at Samuel.

“I thought we told each other everything, Appa! How could you do this to us?!” Sungwoon and Hojeong complained while Junhyuk's voice could be heard apologizing profusely. Jimin walked into the house, late due to his schedule, trying to announce the new to everyone.

“DID YOU GUYS SEE APPA ON TV?!” The others all turned to him with unamused faces.

“YES OPPA/HYUNG/JIMIN!” Mariska, Winter, Taehyung, Jungkook, Woojin, Jooheon, Changkyun, Eunjung, Minhyuk, Jiwoo, and Taehyung cried.

“Well damn then. Don't have to yell I was just asking a question. ,” Jimin said a bit dejected at the response he received. At that moment The Mom's walked in from a spa day and saw all their children in a panic.

“You owe me 50,000 won,” Ivy said as she turned to face Eira.

“How could there be this much panic? We've only been gone for six hours!” Stella yells over the chaos in the living room.

“! The one time I have faith that my kids will be chill!” Eira says as she hands over the money to Ivy.

“I'm chill,” Hyungwon said as he raised his hand that Samuel wasn't currently holding onto. He had to admit the kid holding his finger was beyond adorable.

“Apparently Dad is on TV with his friends and none of us knew,” Somin responds from her seat beside Hyungwon.

“YOU LIED TO US?!” Aideen yelled into the phone figuring that Junhyuk could hear her.

“Damn, guess we're the only normal ones, Ailsa,” San said, taking a break from blowing raspberries at Samuel.

“er I take offense to that!” Tait called from the other side of the room where he was comforting Jooheon.

“Hyung! Aren't you the least bit upset that Appa lied to us?!” Hojeong asked with big puppy eyes aimed at San.

“Oppa, don't look him in the eyes. That's how he gets you,” Ailsa warned as she quickly looked anywhere that wasn't Hojeong.

“Not one bit, I'm a grown man,” San said confidently though he also wasn't looking at him.

“What the hell is wrong with you two? He's just-” Changkyun said before looking over to Hojeong and being overwhelmed with sadness and running over to him to comfort him. “It'll be okay!”

“Wow, Changkyun can actually be comforting?” Hyungwon questioned being the only one in the room unaffected by Hojeong's puppy eyes.

Over in the corner Timoteo, Taehyun, Jin and Hoseok were still being dramatic and upset that they weren't chosen for the expedition. Junhyuk apologized over and over to everyone while Yoongi says nothing still. Eunjung, with massive tears running down her face, moves from the corner and trying to talk to her dad to San so that he can comfort her.

“I thought my Appa was the only man I could fully trust,” She sobbed as San rubbed her back. San couldn't help but think about what he could have done to make her not trust him though.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR SISTER SAN!” Minhyuk screamed across the room from where he had been plotting something with Jungkook when he heard Eungjung's comment.

“I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!” San exclaimed.

“The fact that Samuel isn't bothered by all this screaming is fascinating,” Ailsa commented, staring at Samuel who was calmly sitting in her lap.

“Mariska is his mother how do you not expect this?” Winter said finishing up his video, wiping away fake tears that he had cried for it.

“That's not very nice to say about your sister,” Jiwoo said, sitting next to Ailsa since she had finally gotten over the betrayal.

“Mariska says worse,” Winter replied simply.

“True,” Is all Ailsa said before she started playing with Samuel again.

Have you not met the Jung-Min siblings?” Woojin said as he gave Jiwoo a confused look.

“They're dad is Min Yoongi. Savage is all they speak,” Hyungwon added on.

“Cham Cham is the only normal one,” Jooheon said finally coming out of his depression.

“Speaking of Cham, where the hell is he?” Winter asked as he got up to look for his younger brother. At that moment Chamsae came down from his room where he had been napping and went to his Mom.

“Eomma, why are they yelling?” Chamsae asked as Ivy picked him up.

“They're all being weird because your Appa was on TV and didn't tell anyone,” Ivy cooed at her youngest who simply replied with an 'Oh'.

“Eomma! He lied to you too though!” Jungkook yelled as he went over to hold onto his Mom's side that Chamsae wasn't being held on.

“Oh, don't worry I'll make him pay for that one Baby Bunny,” Ivy said with a slight smirk.

“What did my wife just say? Hobi tell me what she said!” Yoongi yelled into the phone.

“Why would I tell you anything?!” Hobi yelled dramatically.

“YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!?!?” Yoongi yelled, the fear obvious in his voice.

“She won't kill you hyung and you know it,” Namjoon added from the sidelines as he felt a headache coming on from all the chaos.

“Yes. A slow and painful death. JUST LIKE YOU KILLED MY HEART!” Hobi yelled.

“Why hasn't Shownu said anything yet? Where is he Yoongi?” Eira yells from her place beside Ivy.

“Huh?” Shownu said lightly, coming out of his daydreams.

“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME APPA!” Jooheon yelled from Tait's arms.

“I'm too old for this ,” Yoongi mumbled into the phone.

“I'm about to call Moonbok hyung to come get his damn wife. Get one less person in her,” Winter muttered as he took out his phone.

“Weren't you upset?” Somin asked, gazing at the younger boy.

“Tears sell on YouTube, Noona,” Winter grinned at her.

“You thought he was really crying? You have much to learn young one,” Hyungwon said as he leaned back to take a nap.

“Half of his content is of Mariska and Jungkook fighting. How do you think he got so popular?” Ailsa added on.

“Hey! The video about the army base was my most viewed video before Jungkook Hyung debuted,” Winter said looking up from his phone.

“That was hilarious! Especially when Hojeong threw Ailsa over his shoulder and sprinted,” San laughed.

“I remember Taehyung oppa showing us that! Do you remember, Somin?” Jiwoo turned to her sister as the two laughed since Taehyung had tried to lift them like that when he saw the video.

“You were sworn to secrecy about that!” Taehyung yelled.

“Why would you swear them to secrecy about seeing it?” Winter asked confused.

“Because he's a fan and subscriber,” Somin said finally calming her laughter.

“Don't be ashamed, Taehyung hyung. I was a fan and subscriber before I met him. Not gonna lie, I almost pissed myself when I first met him. Now him and Mariska are like one of my best friends,” Tait said still comforting Jooheon.

“Love you Homie!” Winter said as he threw up a hand heart to him. Tait responded in the same way.

“YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND!” Jooheon cried pulling Tait's hand down.

“WINTER BABE! DID YOU SEE YOUR APPA ON TV?!” Jackson burst into the house with impeccable timing.

“Nope! I'm out! I can put up with everyone but get his loud involved and it's over! Mariska, I'm going to your old room with Sam. Not like you'll hear me over your own yelling but you guys can tell her for me,” Ailsa said as she got up from the couch and left.

“Yes, babe. I saw him. We all saw him, that's why everyone is like this,” Winter simply replied.

“Oppa? Who's that?” Eunjung asked tugging on San's shirt.

“Winter's boyfriend. You thought Mariska was loud, wait till he gets involved,” San explained.

“He's not that bad guys,” Sungwoon said from his spot beside Changkyun and Hojeong.

“He's a nice guy, I admit... But damn is he loud,” San said as Jackson began reenacting the curling competition, just loud and extra. Winter watched on with nothing but love like the adoring boyfriend he is.

“OH MY GOD JACKSON! WE NEED TO THINK!!!” Taehyung yelled at his as Tae and Jimin continued to whisper in their huddle.

“ I will fight you,” Winter says giving Taehyung a glare.

“What are they plotting?” Minhyuk asks no one in particular.

“Noneya Minhyuk... Don't get involved with their drama,” Hyungwon said as he got up to join Ailsa in the other room to continue his nap.

“But... I want to know,” Minhyuk said following Hyungwon nonetheless.

“It never end with you wanting to know Hyung, you always get involved,” Changkyun said still clinging to Hojeong.

“Let's just take a nap, Minhyuk,” Hyungwon said as though he was talking to a child.

“At least two of your kids seem to know how to stay out of drama,” Aideen says to Eira before looking to Stella. “Be glad you only have three or I'm sure you'd have more than one drama queen.”

“I am a queen! I have the crown to prove it!” Taehyung yelled with a slight strut before turning back to the conversation at had.

“Must be nice having just three kids,” Ivy sighed.

“You love having all your kids and you know it,” Eira said with a laugh.

“On most days. At least one of them moved out already,” Ivy shrugged. “But Mariska is over at the house pretty often still when Moonbok has schedules so it doesn't feel like a huge change.”

“Woojin is the only one that has left but he's the sane one of the troop,” Eira responds.

“San should move out already and ask Eunjung to go with him but he's being a little flaky... I think he's scared of messing up,” Aideen added.

“I hope ours never leave... They're so fun to be around,” Stella said.

“You're the only one of us that doesn't have a normal job,” Ivy stated.

“True,” The other two agreed

“They were fun to be around... When they were cute and little,” Eira added.

“At least your kids don't toss each other around like a rag doll. I honestly thought San would grow out of that habit with Ailsa but when she's bugging him, he just picks her up and flings her,” Aideen shook her head at the thought.

“Mariska will still fight with Jungkook to get more attention from me even after we've had a shopping day together,” Ivy laughed.

“Hyungwon and Minhyuk go through everyone's phone,” Eira sighed remembering how Eunjung fought them the other week because of that.

“Tae and Jimin run around the house screaming for no reason in the middle of the night when their Appa isn't home,” Ivy complained.

“Why don't you just slip some Nyquil into their drink before bed? How do you think I keep Jooheon and Changkyung from causing havoc at night?” Eira suggested.

“WHAT?! EOMMA! NO WAY YOU DO THAT TO ME!” Changkyun and Jooheon cry.

“Ah your two little monsters were that unbearable? I did that to San and Ailsa when they would fight at night,” Aideen said with a light smile.

“How come I never thought of this?” Ivy questioned.

“No wonder that milk looked and tasted funny,” San muttered.

“I gave Taehyung melatonin a lot when he was younger. He used to have a really weird sleep schedule,” Stella said as Taehyung poked his head from the huddle.

“That's why I sleep so early now!” The Mom's couldn't help but laugh.

“.... WE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE!” Jooheon yelled.

“You're ridiculous Joo Joo. You just need to learn to sleep better,” Tait said as he ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

“But, but Nyquil,” Jooheon pouted as Tait shushed him quietly. That reminded Mariska of Samuel and she turned quickly from the phone she had been staring at.

“It's almost Samuel's feeding time! And I have to make dinner! Dad! I am not done with you!” Mariska yelled as she ran to grab Samuel and said goodbye to everyone.

“Oh thank god,” Namjoon sighed noticing the sudden drop in decibel level. Even with Jin, Hoseok and Jackson being extra it was still quieter.

“Kids, let's go home and wait for your Appa who WILL BE HOME VERY SHORTLY!” Eira yelled as she grabbed her bag and hugged The Mom's goodbye.

“Well guys, I have to go home apparently... I think I'm in trouble,” Shownu's voice could be heard from the phone.

“Hwaiting, Shownu,” The Dad's said as Shownu went to grab a cab.

“I'M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU MIN YOONGI!” Hobi yelled as his stomach growled loudly. “When you come back to work I'm going to throw hands!”

Winter pulled his camera back out to prepare for his Dad getting home. The Son kids finally made their way out of the house. It was obvious that the night was coming to an abrupt end.

“Guys weekend over already? I thought we were going out to drink tonight?” Matthew said in the background.

“Ah so my husband is still alive huh?” Stella chuckled.

“GET HOME APPA!” Taehyung yelled.

“Guess it's over. Great job today guys! And thanks for having us on your team Yoongi!” Junhyuk said cheerfully.

“I'M GOING TO KILL YOU CHOI JUNHYUK!” Hoseok and Jin yelled at the phone.

“Tall Baby you need to get home too. Pretty sure Hojeong will have a conniption if you don't comeback soon and explain why you lied to him,” Aideen called as Junhyuk laughed nervously knowing he was also in trouble.

“Guess no more Dad trips for you,” Jin sings to the phone.

“Matt's more than welcome to keep going on them. He just needs to actually tell me what he's doing next time,” Stella said as Taehyung turned to give her a betrayed look making Jiwoo laugh. Somin had been too busy texting Hyuna to care.

“Nope! No more!” Hoseok yelled.

“Go home Hobi. I'll see you soon Yoongi,” Ivy said as she ushered everyone that wasn't her child out of her house, wishing them all a good night.

 

“Hey I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it,” Yoongi said as he finished getting ready for bed.

“It's fine but next time don't lie to me,” Ivy said as she cuddled into her pillows.

“I love you Ivy,” Yoongi said as he climbed into bed.

“I love you too Yoongi,” Ivy said leaning over to kiss him good night. The night had been chaotic as usual and the two couldn't imagine their lives being any different. Everything was normal in the Jung-Min house.