Who's X?

Finally a feeling

X's POV:

How can he be so ing dense?!

“Gross. Why would I be jeal-”
“Cause you like him”

No, I don't! How come you're so stupid?!

I clenched my teeth and looked at Hyunseung.
He was just sitting there. Looking back and forth at me and Junhyung. Shock was written all over his face. It was irritating me to the tip of my toes.
With one last glance at Junhyung, I took three short steps over to Hyunseung, dragged him up and over his table and crashed our lips together in a rough kiss.

Ugh..
Who's the jealous one now, Junhyung?


And just as I thought, Junhyung harshly pushed me away. It was the last prove I needed. Junhyung liked Hyunseung, not me.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop tears from forming in my eyes. I didn't care wether Junhyung saw it or not, but I left anyway.
Just as I was about to slam the door shut I heard Hyunseung say it was his first kiss, and I couldn't help but smile a little to myself.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung's POV:


Days passed and neither me nor Hyunseung heard anything from that guy. We hadn't seen him either. I was starting to think he had stopped attending school, moved or something when I finally passed by him in the hallway.
He was definitely different. He had lost weight, causing his cheeks to be a little more hollow. His eyes were kind of puffy, like he had cried a lot and he was undeniably more quiet.

Somehow I understood him now.
After I fell in love with Hyunseung, I had started to realize more and more how my ex'es must have felt.

Fell in love? Yes, that has to be it. What else? What else do you call it when your heart starts beating a hundred times faster with only a touch from him. What else do you call the butterfly feeling in your stomach at the thought of seeing him, touching him, hugging him or maybe someday even kiss him?
If that isn't what they call love, I don't know anything anymore.


It took only a unbelievable fast second of eye contact, to see the pain in his eyes. And somehow I knew that I just had to talk to him.
It's only one problem: How? How do I even get in contact with him? Do I have to confront him?
But that would probably only scare him.
As I didn't come to an agreement with myself, I chose to wait and see if it comes an opportunity.
And it did! Even at the same day.

~*~*~*~

The school was totally empty, except from me and the janitor.
I had returned to the school to get a book I needed for my homework.
Yes, I actually do my homework and other stupid stuff that is assigned for me.

When I opened the door to my classroom, I was pretty surprised to see a human in there who is not a janitor. The male turned around hurriedly when he heard the door go up, and his eyes widened.

O, lucky, lucky day!

I walked over to my desk. The guy didn't seem to have any intentions of talking, so I grabbed the opportunity.
“How come you're still here?”
“...”
“Shouldn't you go home?”
“...”
“Look, it's a little hard to have a conversation when you-”
“Why are you even talking to me?”

I stopped fidgeting with my books and turned to him. He was looking at me too.
“Uhm...I know you are hurting, and someone have to talk you away from this”
“...”
“And I know I might not be the right person for this but..”
"You're right. You aren't the right person to talk about this. You have never experienced this kind of pain!”
“I know, I know. But at least, now I know how it feels to be in love. And I know we like the same person, but even as rivals I can't let you do this to yourself”

By the time I finished my sentence the guy's head had dropped and his hands had balled into fists.
“How many times do I have to say it?! I do not like Hyunseung!”
I didn't understand what he was saying. Of course I know the meaning of the words, but if he doesn't like Hyunseung, what is it then?
“But-”
“Do you still not get it?!” He yelled and looked straight into my eyes.
I only shook my head.

I saw him roll his eyes, then I felt something warm on my lips.
My eyes widened when I realized what was going on, but I didn't pull back. I was paralyzed.

He kissed me he kissed me he kissed me he kissed me he kissed me he kissed me he kissed me he..kissed..me, he...kissed...me. He. Kissed. Me... HE KISSED ME!!
So that means...


“...you like me.”

I let out a forced chuckle and sat down at my desk.
“If it's me you like, why the hell did you do all of that to Hyunseung?!”
“...”
“Yah! Answer me”
A tear rolled down his cheek.
“Do you think it's very easy for me?! To see you running after a guy that managed to capture your heart within only a few days! I've been here for 7 years, and all of those years, we were in the same class! But it's only now, that I show my hate towards Hyunseung, that you even notice that I exist!”
More tears rolled down his cheeks.
“7 years, and you don't even know my name” His voice cracked in the last sentence.

I was in shock, it really stung my heart.
All those years he had stood on the sideline, watching me.
“Why didn't you say anything?” I almost whispered.
“What could I have said? You would've only thrown me away like you did to everyone else”
He was right, I probably would've.
“Didn't it hurt to-”
“-see you with all those other peoples? Yes, but I knew it would never last”
“How?”
“It was never love”
“I could have fell in love”
“But you didn't...”
“...before now”
He nodded slowly and looked away.

I stood up and walked over to him, pulling him into a tight hug.
“I'm sorry”
His breath hitched, and he was probably going to cry more.
“You already know, but I have someone I love. I'm sorry”
As I predicted, he started crying even more into my chest, but I just let him.
He cried long and hard, and during the minutes I held him, I was thinking. Maybe if I just think hard enough I'll be able to remember his name.

After ten long minutes, the crying finally calmed down, and he pulled away.
“I won't get in your way anymore” He whispered.
“Thank you! Thank you so much Park Chung-hee”
He was definitely shocked.
He looked up at me, wide eyed, and I smiled warmly back at him.
“You, You!”
“Of course”

With peace in my and Hyunseung's life, I would finally be able to capture his heart.
With a 'fighting' from Chung-hee, and a hope of never getting heartbroken, I was getting ready to give it my all. For once I had to make a person fall in love with me, and I had basically no idea of how to do that.

~*~*~*~
Anyone's POV:


Chung-hee seemed to be back. He had gained weight, and become a really noisy but social person.
In the hallways Junhyung and Chung-hee could cheerfully nod or smile to each other, like they had become friends. (Not that they had, Junhyung couldn't forgive him just like that, be he understood why he had done what he did)
It seemed like he had moved on, or at least started to move on. Maybe a confession was all he needed.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung's POV:


“He loved you??” Doojoon said wide eyed.
“Who loved Junhyung?” Yoseob asked as we joined their conversation, just in time to hear Doojoon ask Junhyung.
“Oh, uuh..No one”
I didn't know why, but the thought of Junhyung being loved by someone else stung my heart.

We sat down with them and now and then I caught myself glancing at Junhyung.
After several mind slapping and promises to myself that I wouldn't look at him anymore, we got eye contact. He smiled slightly, but warmly at me and my heart started beating uncontrollably.
I looked away in a way that may have seemed a little cold, since I could see Junhyung slightly frown in my side view.

Dammit! Now I can't even look him in the eyes?!
you, Hyunseung!


Then the bell rung, and the other four left us alone in the most awkward silence I had ever been in.
I wanted to ask him who had confessed to him, and what he had answered. But how do you even ask that? I was also afraid of hearing his answer. What if he said yes, and they were now officially dating? Only the thought hurt me badly.


What do I do now? I don't want to be known as the guy who stole someone's boyfriend...

I decided not to ask.
If he really had started to date someone, I would probably hear it somewhere pretty soon.
Until then I just had to hope he turned the person down... 

_______________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: For you who guessed that it was Jiyong: You were halfway right XD I was planning on making Jiyong mr. X, but I didn't wan't anyone to hate on him, so I made an OC XD HAHAH! But technically, you were right :P 
 
I'm going to Paris tomorrow since I'm going to Music Bank there MWAHAHA! Sorry, I'm just really really happy about it :3 I'm going to see B2st, again! WOOHOO!
Hoping for some Dooseob, Kiwoon and Junseung moments (which will probably forever stay in my head :/)
Ofc it's not only B2st I'm flailing and spazzing about!
Anyway, I'm telling you this to clearify that:
 
There will be no update before at least Saturday, possibly Sunday or Monday!
 
Making it big so everybody can see it XD
 
Q: Are anyone of you attending Music Bank this year? ^^ If yes, where?
-Faay