It won't work, staying away

Finally a feeling

Junhyung POV:

I don't think I can be around you any more”
Hyunseung's words bored into my heart and destroyed it completely. The pain must have been fatal.
His voice was faint and unfamiliar.
It didn't sound believable. It wasn't what he wanted.
He was lying on the bed in the hospital.
Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon was sent out on the hallway, and we were now alone in the room.

Hyunseung was pale.
He had been here for two days already, and this was the first time we got to see him after the fight.
The big guy who had punched, was suspended for 3 weeks, and luckily, Hyunseung hadn't really done anything that was against the school rules.
But-”
Junhyung, please. I can't do this”
I knew he was right. The state he is in now, isn't something I wish for the person I love.
To force him to be my friend while knowing this is partly my fault, isn't something I would be able to bear.

Wait, what?
Love? Is it love?
Yes, it has to be.
Wanting to be around him all the time.
Wanting to just randomly touch him.
How I find him adorable most of the time.
Letting him get it his way.

To me, this had to be love.
It's surely not something I'd do to everyone.
And now, I have to let go of the first person I have ever loved (not including my friends and family) is probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
But knowing it's for his best, I decided to accept it.
If that's what you really want”
Hyunseung looked at me, then he slowly nodded.
This time he wasn't able to hide the sadness in his eyes, nor was I.
I had to get out of there.
It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
I-I have to go” I said and hurried out.
As I ran past the four other guys, the first tear rolled down my cheek.

Tears?

It was the first time I cried since elementary school.
It was were I learned that crying is for babies and weaklings.
But now I understood. No one can go trough a whole life without crying now and then.
Crying isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign of suffering and that you have tried to stay, or still tries to stay, strong.

~*~*~*~
Anyone POV:

A week later Hyunseung started attending school again.
Now everyone could see his true expression. 
His fake smiles was gone.
His usual bubbly laugh was gone.
Even his voice was gone. Disappeared, along with the rest of his heart.
The old Hyunseung was replaced.
This Hyunseung had lost weight. He had hollow cheeks and his eyes were always blank.
He started keeping his distance from everyone, except Yoseob and Kikwang, and if he hadn't been with them every second of the day before, he was now.
Sometimes Junhyung would glance over at him.
But the sight tainted his heart and he became sad in an instant.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:

.
The word was engraved in my mind.

'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me'
What a load of crap!
My physical bruises are almost gone already.. but .. It will probably stick in my mind for an eternity. 
I wonder if that's how Junhyung see me too.

The thought pierced my heart.

Why does it hurt so much?
Shouldn't I be glad he's not around me the whole time any more?

But I can't think that way. It isn't the truth, I'm not happy.
We could walk past each other in the hallway without even look at each other.
That's the times when it hurts the most.
Junhyung didn't seem very happy himself.
He had gotten more violent, and would always interrupt the class. If he was sent to the principals office, or just out of the classroom, he would always take a glance at me, telling me by his glance that it's all my fault.

~*~*~*~

A loud bang could be heard from around the corner in front of me.
I stepped closer and closer in curiosity as I heard a familiar voice:
Who the hell spread the rumour?!”

Junhyung?

I peeked around the corner and saw Junhyung, Doojoon and Dongwoon have a guy pressed up against the lockers.
I-I d-d-don't know” The terrified guy answered. He was trembling slightly.
I almost didn't recognise his voice. It was the guy. The guy who sent me to the hospital, the guy who called me a , the guy who broke my heart.
I don't believe you” Junhyung said blankly “People have said they heard it from you”
The boys lips started to quiver.
Was it you?” Junhyung's hand slammed into the lockers, right beside the boys' head “Was it you who walked around telling everyone Hyunseung was my ?!?!” Junhyung yelled and I froze.

So this is what he have been doing.

The boy looked like he would start crying any moment.
I was scared, watching this scene of Junhyung who were probably about to beat the living out of the boy, but I couldn't stop him, nor did I want to. He was the one who had made my life miserable the last weeks.
It was only the five of us in the hallway, there was still classes, and I just went to the bathroom.
Dongwoon turned his head to look for someone who may tell on them, then he saw me.
Junhyung” He said quietly, and nudged Junhyung's arm to get his attention.
What?”
He pointed slowly at me and my eyes widened.
I had to get away from there now!
But my legs wouldn't move. They were glued to the floor.
All I could do was hope that in a magical way, Junhyung didn't see me.
Hyung!”

God dammit.. 

This is not over” Junhyung said and the boy ran away, his tail between his legs.
He stepped closer and his eyes were locked on mine.

Run Hyunseung, run!

The closer he came, the faster my heart beated, the deeper I'd blush.

Why?
Move your legs Hyunseung!
Find a way out, now!

He was almost so close he could touch me, when my body finally started to react.
I turned, and started to run. As far away from Junhyung as possible.
But unfortunately that bastard was faster than me.
A firm grip around my wrist pulled me back and slammed me into the locker, just as it had done to that other guy.
A yelp left my lips, and a flashback flashed trough my mind, from the last day I attended school.

Please don't hit me

As if Junhyung had read my mind or something, he let go of my wrist and backed off a few centimetres. 
As he didn't say anything I used the opportunity; “Why did you do that?”
He looked at me. “You mean that just now?”
I nodded.
Revenge”
Why?”
Cause it hurts”
I felt my blood started boiling.
You can't seriously be that hurt because someone called me your ! It shouldn't matter to you, I'll just be one in the list of your many ex-lovers!” I screamed at him
No, you wont! And that's why it hurts!” He yelled back “You'll not just be one on the long list! You'll still be Hyunseung”
And that hurts you?” I asked calmly
Well yeah, cause...”
Caaaause?”
Cause your name wont end the list if you keep staying away from me”