Steel fist and a skipping rope

Finally a feeling

Hyunseung POV:

Why the hell are we going to have a skipping competition?” Junhyung asked annoyed.
Because it's great for your teamwork and it strengthens your endurance” The teacher answered with a bright smile before she walked out the door to get the ropes.
Look at the positive Junhyung! Bed activities might get better” The same guy, yet again, said and shot a fast glance at me.
I looked down as I felt my throat shrink and my eyes getting teary.
Junhyung must have noticed, cause with four long steps he planted his fist perfectly on the idiot's cheekbone.
My gasp was probably not heard behind the others gasps and screams.
Even though I didn't want to, I ran over to them and stopped Junhyung right before he was going for the second punch.
Junhyung stop! It's fine” I said a clung to his right arm.
He eyed me suspiciously before the tenseness disappeared and he sighed heavily.
No Hyunseung, it's not fine” He slowly stood up “How could you even say that?”
I sent him a sad smile, but before I could answer the teacher returned.
What happened?”
Nothing” Junhyung answered and pulled the guy up. “He just fell, right?”
Junhyung squeezed the guys hand, making the latter whine.
Right”
Oh, alright then! Let's start, shall we?”

~*~*~*~

Every team were doing so well and I was starting to get a little bit worried for me and Junhyung.
I can't say I have any problems with a skipping competition, but a skipping competition in couples? And on top of that with Junhyung?
My heart made a huge jump when the teacher called our names.
Junhyung was holding the rope so I had to be the one holding onto his shoulders. I hesitated a little but at last I grabbed onto his shirt.
You're too far from me” Junhyung said and looked at me.
No no, it's fine”
Junhyung sighed, rolled his eyes and pulled me closer by my shoulders.
Now it's fine”
I blushed a little and looked down at the rope resting on the floor behind Junhyung.
Are you ready?” The teacher asked and we both nodded. “start!”

The rope went around one time – two times – three times – and stopped.
Maybe I was wrong” A familiar voice said and started laughing along with his so-called friends.
Anger floated up to the surface and I balled my fists and took some deep breaths to calm down.
I was really starting to grow tired of this motherf****** potatobag of .
Please let us try once more!”
Oh well, it can't hurt?” The teacher looked around to get agreeing nods from the others “Start”
This time we did much better. The rope went around and around in 360 degree circles, and suddenly we were up in 25 jumps.
I looked up and met Junhyung's eyes and saw a heartwarming smile on his face.
My heart made a backflip and suddenly I felt the rope under my feet.
27 jumps! We have a winner”
Junhyung looked at me and a smile tugged on his lips.

What was that for?

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV:

I couldn't help but smile a little.
That little widening in Hyunseung's eyes as he looked at me; I liked it. Actually I loved it.
I have seen it before and it made me think I still had a chance.

As soon as the class was dismissed Hyunseung hurried out the door and down the corridor to where he thought he would find Yoseob and Kikwang. Of course I followed, secretly.
The door slammed into the wall as a result of Hyunseung's push.
Where the hell have you guys been?” Hyunseung hissed.
Uhm.. here” Yoseob answered and four persons started laughing.

Doojoon and Dongwoon has to be there too.

Haha funny. Why did you leave me alone with Junhyung?”

Hey! At least he isn't calling me douchebag..

Oh yeah! How did that go?”
What do you mean?”
I mean how did it go?”
Wha-” Hyunseung sighed heavily. “It was so awkward”
Why? What happened?”
You know that idiot was at it again, and Junhyung like .. punched him because I got hurt, again. And then we had a rope skipping competition and Junhyung smiled really warmly at me and my heart just.. aaah! Does that even matter? Where were you?!”

His heart?

He punched him?”
He smiled warmly?”
Doojoon and Dongwoon asked in unison.
It has to be a first time for everything right?” Yoseob said and they all started laughing again, except for Hyunseung.

So, what's between you and Jun anyway?” Doojoon asked when his laugh finally faded.
There was no sound coming from Hyunseung's mouth so I guessed he had shrugged.
Then, do you like him?
I felt my heart stop and I could swear the entire school was quiet, as if everyone was holding their breath, wanting to hear Hyunseung's answer clearly.
Seconds, maybe even minutes passed. Then suddenly Hyunseung took a deep breath, getting ready to speak. I so wanted to hear, but I was afraid my heartbeat would drown his voice.
I-”
Hyunseung's voice wasn't drowned by my heartbeat, but by the school bell.
I groaned pretty loudly and then I started walking to my next class.

~*~*~*~

Always is the bell ringing at the perfect time..
When you are bored to death the bell never goes off, but when you're in a hurry or when something like that happens, the bell goes off like 5 minutes before it's supposed to. Typical.
I want to know what he was going to say!!

I was about to slam my head to the table when a hand stopped me.
Junhyung-ah I promise you that it will hurt!”
Hyunseung chuckled faintly and once again paid attention to the teacher.

Stupid rock hard table..

I laid my head down on the table and watched Hyunseung's serious face.
I smiled. He's so pretty.
Can you please stop staring at me?” Hyunseung said without even looking at me.
Ani”
And why is that?”
His voice was a little more irritated now, but I found it attracting.
Because you're so pretty”
He stopped writing and he looked at me with wide eyes.
Only then I realized what I had said and covered my mouth while sitting up.
I-I'm sorry! I don't know why I said that”
He turned away. His cheeks was flushed.
I-it's fine”

It's fine? Doesn't he usually gets pissed?
Weird..

The rest of the class went on silently, engulfed by awkwardness.
Occasionally I glanced over at him, only to find him not-so-interested in the school work anymore.
He looked like he was in deep thoughts.

When the class finally ended Hyunseung didn't move. Not even an inch.
Not that he had to, our next class was in the same room, but it was just so not like him.
He would usually hurry out of the classroom for some reason.
Hyung”
Again he looked at me wide eyed.
Hyung?! First you punch a guy, then you smile heartwarming, then call me you pretty, and now you're calling me hyung? What have gotten into you today?”
You called him pretty?!”
You called him hyung?!”
Yoseob and Doojoon said in unison.
You never call me hyung!” Doojoon sulked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Hyunseung.
Ok then, Hyunseung, I'm sorry I called you pretty, I know you hate it!”
I said it's fine”
It's fine?!” Yoseob yelled. “What is happening to this world?”
He then walked off, Doojoon following behind him.
Retards..”
I couldn't agree more.
Does that mean I can call you that?”
No”
Oh come oooon!”
Babo-yah” Hyunseung chuckled and hit me lightly on my head.

God-dammit you two, stop the flirting”
I looked up at the owner of the voice. Of course, who else?
You're at it even though we are the only people here? Haven't you had enough yet?”
Yeah, I surely have! And probably everyone else in his school too. Your flirting are making me sick!”
My blood boiled for the who-knows-how-many-times already.
I took a hold of his collar and dragged him down.
Listen, and listen carefully: 1. We flirt as much as we want. 2. We don't flirt. 3. You. Are. Jealous” I was almost overwhelmed by the urge of spitting on him, but how would that make things better?
Do you really think that by hurting Hyunseung's feelings and friends, you'll win his heart?”
His eyes narrowed and I pulled him even closer.
Then let me tell you that you only push him farther away” I harshly pushed him back.
Gross. Why would I be jeal-”
Cause you like him”

Hyunseung didn't say a word. He was yet again in his own little world of shock. 
The man in front of me clenched his fists.
Suddenly in one swift move the guy was dragging Hyunseung closer to himself and crashed their lips together. When I realized what actually was happening I pushed him away. I was filled to the top with jealousy. How the hell did he dare?
He left with teary eyes, and somehow I understood him.
I looked at Hyunseung who still sat wide eyed holding his fingers to his mouth.
I-it-it was it was it was my-” Hyunsung stammered so much, even so I clearly understood what he meant.

It was his first kiss? And it wasn't even with me?!
He kissed Yong Junhyung's future boyfriend, right before Yong Junhyung's eyes.
I am going to kill him, he is so dead!
What's his name anyway?

 

A/N: I actually don't have anything to say..

Thank you all for subbing, commenting and reading! Love you~!