Junhyung's confession

Finally a feeling

Hyunseung POV:

Cause your name won't end the list, if you keep staying away from me” Junhyung's gaze fell to the floor, and a light shade of pink could be seen on his cheeks.
I gaped a little.

W-What?”

I won't end the list?
Is this some kind of a confession?

He looked up at me again, and his flushed cheeks made me warm. I could feel my face turn redder and my heartbeat wouldn't turn normal.
I watched as he his lips.


Is he going to kiss me?

My mind was having a war.

Should I kiss him? 
I shouldn't kiss him!
But I wonder how it is..
But I don't need to find out. I don't want to find out!
Yes I do! No, wait..

I was turning crazy as Junhyung leaned in closer and closer.
His hands were on each side of my head.

Great, now I can't run away either..

“Junhyung” I said as soon as I felt his hot breath on my skin “I can't”
This time no one followed me. I ran as fast and as far as I could, and only lowered the tempo when I had to breathe.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV:

“I'm sorry Jun” Doojoon said as he laid a hand on my shoulder. “I was so sure he felt the same way”
“Everyone is wrong now and then, right?”
I left. Went home, and locked myself in on my room.

Going to school Monday morning wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
It was a hundred times harder to focus on my school work. Only seeing Hyunseung's back made me unfocused. And then you can only imagine how hard it was sitting beside him in every class. It's impossible to not notice him.

“What should I do? I can't go on like this”
My head was resting on my desk and I was looking out on the light blue sky outside when two crotches blocked my view.
“That's not really what I wanted to look at” I groaned.
“What the hell are you doing?”
It was Yoseob's voice. His question made me frustrated and furious. Who the hell was he to come here and talk to his hyung like that?

“What's your problem?!” I yelled as I got up from my seat so fast that my chair fell backwards.
“Are you only going to sulk?” His eyes were looking right into mine and I could tell I wasn't the only one who was frustrated and angry. “I thought you actually liked him!”
“Why do you still care? He doesn't like me, it's nothing I can do”
“Do you really believe that?”
I raised my chair and sat back down.
“Yes, I do. I give up”
“Shocking.. That's what you always do”
They turned to walk away.
I felt my blood started boiling in my veins. Their words were true, but even so it hurt.

“Then what do you want me to do? Fight for him?”
“Yes Junhyung, that's exactly what I want you to do! That's the only way you can get him”
They started walking and I sighed heavily.
“Stupid”
Yoseob stopped, hurried back to me and dragged me up to his face by my collar.

How can this little guy have so much strength?

“Do you know why you have to fight for him?” Yoseob's voice was soft and friendly.
I shrugged.
“Because he has ing problems with bonding to people!” his voice suddenly changed and he spat out the words.
This time it was my turn to be thrown back into a chair.
Yoseob sent me a death glare before he snorted and left with Kikwang.

I mind-slapped myself. Why the hell hadn't I realized that before?! It was so friggin obvious.

~*~*~*~
Anybody POV:

“Do you think he finally gets it?” Kikwang asked Yoseob as they peaked back at Junhyung trough the half closed door.
“It looks like it” Yoseob answered and smirked.

At the same time Hyunseung was walking down the hallway, minding his own business, when a locker slammed shut right in front of him and two taller males stepped towards him.
“Do you really don't like him?”
Hyunseung looked up and looked straight into Doojoon's brown eyes.
“What?” Hyunseung asked dumbfounded. “Like who?”
“Junhyung. Do you not like him?”
Hyunseung looked up at the two taller males.
“I don't have to answer that”
He his heel and started walking away, but what does that help when you are walking away from someone who also have legs?

“You know, it's rude to walk away from an unfinished conversation” Doojoon said, passed him and blocked his way.
Hyunseung turned, but there was Dongwoon, smirking down at him.
“Leave me alone”
“I'm sorry, we can't do that. You broke our friend's heart”
Hyunseung's eyes widened.
“I broke his heart?”
“Totally. Into a million pieces”
“But he looked fine just now”
“As the king of fake smiles I would have guessed you could look trough one in a second”
Hyunseung's eyes widened even more.

“How did you-?”
“Oh, it wasn't me, nor Dongwoon”
“Then-”
“Ding dong, 100 points for you! Junhyung pointed it out for us”
“When we finally saw it for the first time it was like your little wall crashed down, and everything became visible if you just knew what to look for”

Hyunseung gulped. Were Doojoon and Dongwoon telling the truth, was it that visible?
“Like when you have your little 4D-spaceouts you're actually thinking hard about something important, and you let your feelings out trough singing and dancing. But the thing that is the most visible, but for some reason Junhyung hasn't figured it out yet, you have major problems with bonding to people”

If Hyunseung's eyes could widen more, they did.
“You saw trough all that just because you figured out my fake smile??”
Hyunseung was clearly surprised. How the hell was it possible to figure out that much from such a small thing? They had to be geniuses!

“So, back to the question. Do you not like Junhyung, or is it only the bonding part?”
Hyunseung sighed and looked down.
“I don't know.. I don't dislike him, but somehow he's harder to bond with than any other person I have ever met”
Doojoon and Dongwoon smirked to each other.
“And why do you think that is?”
“I have no idea”
Then the bell rung and Doojoon and Dongwoon let Hyunseung of to his next class.

“How did it go?” Yoseob said and walked over to Doojoon and Dongwoon from the corner.
“Pretty well. We think we understand his thoughts better, even though he himself doesn't understand it” Dongwoon answered.
“Sometimes it's easier to see it if you watching from outside” Yoseob said and smiled brightly.
“How about you guys?”
“I think he finally understands”

Their lips curved up into smiles as they happily talked about their successful little plan.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:

They're right, but why? Why do I have extra problems bonding with Junhyung?
It's not like he's special, right? No, definitely not.

I couldn't stop glancing at Junhyung as he practised with the teacher on the stage.

Where the hell is Yoseob and Kikwang anyway?
It's not like them to skip music..

“Find a partner, we're going to have a little competition” The teacher said when she finished her practise with
Junhyung.
Two and two lined up quickly, and of course, Junhyung was the only one left for me.

When we meet again Yang Yoseob, you are so dead!!

“Ok, good! Now, in your couples you are going to compete with the other couples in a skipping competition”

Say what now?!

“Two and two are going to jump together and you have to jump for as long as possible without stopping the rope. Every couple, other than the winning couple, will get a punishment”

I didn't know what was worst. Skipping face to face with Junhyung, or getting an unknown punsihment..

~*~*~*~
A/N: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Herregud endelig ferdig! Så drit digg! ← sorry, Norwegian outburst.. I've had a couples of those lately..

(Translation: YEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! Omg finally done! So ing nice!


And now you all know a little Norwegian XD
 

I hope the next chapter will be out very soon, but with all these tests...

 

Does anyone know the butyric acid structural formula? I need it for my test tomorrow XD

No?

Really?

Oh well.. google then