Living together

Finally a feeling

Hyunseung POV

I blushed insanely.

M-move-move in with him??
With Junhyung? Is he serious?
I really want to, but I don't want him to think I'm desperate and that I can't take care of myself..
Weel actually, at this point, I can't. Almost..


I looked up at him and met his gaze.
«But what about your parents?»
«They won't mind. Doojoon and Dongwoon practiacally live there already.» He chuckled a little. «And anyway, they are so often on business trips that I'm not even sure they will notice»
I thought about it a little more.
«Come oooon~! It's so boring being alone»
«I guess that would be ok.. At least until I find my own place»
Junhyung's arms tightened a bit around me, and I swear I could hear him mutter 'or forever' at some point, which made me blush.

~*~*~*~

«You are what?!»
«I'm moving in with Junhyung»
«B-but can't you move in somewhere e-else?»
«Like?»
«Liiiike me! Yeah, you can come live with me!»
«Yoseob» i sighed. «We both know I can't. You live in a small appartment, it wouldn't fit the both of us»
«It's not that small» Yoseob loudly whispered and pouted slightly.
«Just be careful, ok? You have heard the rumors and such about him»
«Well yeah, but as far as I can see, he's not like that at all»
«I hope you're right, Seungie»

I'm happy that Yoseob seem to approve of it, more or less. I don't want him to worry too much about me.

~*~*~*~

The days past by rather quickly, and by the end of the month I had moved in with Junhyung.
It was different at first since I wasn't used to not live alone. But as the days went by I started to think of this enormous house as my new home.

A home with Junhyung.
It doesn't sound that bad, or what?


I smiled to myself at the thought.

No, it definitively doesn't.

«What are you smiling for?»
I turned my head to face a grinning Junhyung.
«N-nothing!» I answered shyly and turned my gaze back to the book lying on the table.

We were sitting by the dining table in the kitchen, doing our homeworks.
«Pfth, yeah right! What is it?» At times like this his quriosity could be slightly annoying.
«Yah Hyunseung-ah, tell me!»
I shook my head. «Don't wanna»
«Hyuuung!» Junhyung tried doing aegyo, which I have to admit was kind of cute.
«Again at it with all this formalities»
Doojoon's voice made us snap out of our childish conversation.
«How come you never adress me as hyung? What have you done to him to make him call you that, Seung?»
I shrugged.
«Aish! you Doojoon»
«Yeah, you would like that, wouldn't you?» Doojoon winked at Junhyung and sent him a y smirk.
«EEEEW! Gross hyung!»
«I DID IT!» Doojoon yelled in satisfaction and threw his arms up.

Their conversation made me literally rofl. I was laughing so hard the tears were flowing down my cheeks.
«It's not funny!» Junhyung hissed. But his attempt on scolding us just made us laugh even harder and soon Doojoon joined me on the floor.
«Aish! Stupid hyung-deul!» Junhyung scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV


Eeew, Doojoon.

I made a grimace in my mind.

There's rather someone else I would like to fu-
Stop it Junhyung!
You pig. How can you even think about such an innocent guy like that?!


I facepalmed myself.

Screw this! I'm gonna think what I want to think!
I wanna Hyunseung and make him mine.
There. I admitted it, and it's damn true!


I must have smirked really evilly or something.
«W-why are y-you looking at m-me like t-that?» Hyunseung asked and I was a little taken aback.
«Huh?»
«Dude.. You were staring and smirking like a crazy , or murderer or something» Doojoon claimed.
I chuckled a little.
«If you only knew, Doojoon. If you only knew»
Then I left the room silently.

I had actually no idea why I had acted like a crazy person.
Well, I know, but I don't know why I pulled it further by laughing and leaving like that.

Great!
Now Hyunseung is surely afraid of me..
He probably won't come here tonight..


Yes, me and Hyunseung are sharing my room since Hyunseung felt so alone in the guest room.
I can't blame him though, our guest rooms are huge!
We could probably rent all of out guest rooms out to students if only each room had a private kitchen..

Suddenly I heard the door creak and I watched as it was slowly pushed open and a person stepped inside, closing the door just as slowly as it was opened.

Hyunseung.

He was walking so carefully. He probably thought I was asleep.
I hurriedly laid down, pretending to be sleeping.
When nothing happened I popped one eye open and ended up looking right at him taking his shirt of.
I gulped.
I knew he was sleeping shirtless every night, but I had never peeked at him. That would've been too weird.
I shut my eye again as he turned around and walked towards the bed.
I felt the bed sink a little as he sat down at the edge.
I could feel that he looked at me, which made my heart beat faster.

I felt something hovering above my face before I felt his the pad on his thumb me lovingly on the cheek. Unintentionally a contented sigh left my mouth, which made me mentally curse at myself.
I could hear a really small chuckle.
He my cheek once more, but this time his hand layed still, only moving his thumb back and forth.

«Saranghae» 

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Haha, that 'I love you' part fits in perfectly today since you all know it's valentine's and seriously I'm not going to wish you a happy valentine since I hate this day I'msingleandthat'snotfunnyondayslikethis.. *fake smile*

To tell you the truth I slept through this day while my friends were out eating and having fun and I have to save money OTL

Well well at least I can update here ^^

I love you all :D *squeezing hug* I can spread my love to you guys, right?

Right? :)

No?

Oh well.. I'll do it anyway<3

 

Btw the first chapter of 'My hate towards you' is out if you wanna check it out :D It's Jongki paring (JonghunxHongi from FT Island)

And a Kiwoon oneshot will be out this weekend. Both are .. hopefully not failures x)

/shameless self promotion ftw ^^

 

Next week I have winter vacation, or whatever you call it in English, so I'll have a lot of time writing on this story, and the other ones! YAY! :D

Next update will be on Saturday!