Hyunseung, Yoseob, Kikwang: Meet my parents.

Finally a feeling

Doojoon’s POV:

I was happy that it was Junhyung and Hyunseung we had to wake up and not some girls. At least two guys wouldn’t be pms-ing due to lack of time, I thought. But that was until I saw Hyunseung roll off the bed and run into the bathroom.

“Well that was…different” I said blankly to Junhyung who was still blushing. “Study his face everyone, this may be the only time you see a blushing Junhyung. It’s very rear to see this kind of monkey”

“Aish you’re so mean” Junhyung laughed and punched me.

Our friendship had always been like that. We always tease each other with everything; unless it’s something we know the other will hurt the other. I love him, as a brother, and I know he loves me the same way. We never tell each other though, but there is no need to do it either.

I smiled after him as he ran into the bathroom as soon as Hyunseung came out, fully dressed and ready to go.

“Junhyung-hyung! 5 minutes!” Dongwoon yelled from my side.

“I’ll go out and start the car” I said and left the room.

 

Junhyung’s POV:

A stressful morning is never a happy morning. It should be my motto. Even so I have to admit that I was pretty happy before Dongwoon yelled 5 minutes.

I was jumping around in the bedroom to get my pants on faster which only resulted in me stumbling and facepalming the floor. I groaned out in pain before Hyunseung came over and pulled me up again. He then pulled my pants up and buttoned it which made me really shy.

Aish this guy is ing up my mind!

“We really don’t have time for this Jun~” Hyunseung scolded in a playful sing-a-song way.

“I know, I’m sorry” I excused and pecked his lips.

“Aish! Too much. I’ll wait in the car with Doojoonie” Yoseob groaned and fled the room, leaving us with the two youngest.

~*~*~*~

We burst into the classroom just as the bell stopped ringing.

“Right on time I see” Mr.Choi’s familiar voice said from behind.

“Y-yeh” Kikwang stuttered and ran off to his seat with Yoseob.

“Sit down everyone”

And so the classes started, lasted and ended, without any interruptions that had anything to do with Hyunseung.

 

“How were you able to not hear the alarm?” Kikwang asked when we were sitting on the couch in my living room.

“Are you sure it rang?” Hyunseung asked.

“Are you kidding me?” Doojoon said and raised an eyebrow “We were sitting there listening to it for several minutes before Seobie turned into a madman and almost smashed it. It was only luck Kikwang pounced on him before he could do so!”

“Well I’m sorry the ringing became too much for me then” Yoseob pouted.

“Can I ask something?” I asked while looking at the couple before me.

“Hm, what?” Doojoon hummed in response.

“Doojoonie, Seobie, is something going on between the two of you?”

They both looked wide-eyed at me with blushing faces when they heard me use the pet-names I had heard them use towards each other.

“A-ani! What would make you think that?” Doojoon stuttered.

“First of all the pet-names” I smirked. “I have never heard you use a pet-name to anyone other than me or Dongwoon. In addition to that you hate it when someone calls you by a pet-name, but I haven’t heard you say anything to Yoseob about it”

Dongwoon nodded to say that he agreed with me.

They could deny it all they wanted, but I still kept on insisting that I was right.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and we all jumped around on the couch to look at the door, which actually was pretty stupid since no one ring the doorbell and then come barging in.

“Did anyone order take-out?” Kikwang joked.

“I’ll get it” I said and stood up from the way too comfortable couch.

It rang once more before I reached the door. “I’m coming, I’m coming, relax”

As I opened the door I really didn’t expect anything, and at least not my parents. But there they were, ready to jump on me to get the biggest hug ever.

My eyes widened as my mom yelled my name and tackled me to the ground, a loud groan escaping my lips as my back came in contact with the wooden floor.

“Omo Junnie!” I heard Hyunseung yell before he came running. “Are you- who is this?”

My mom, who had made herself comfortable on my stomach hurriedly stood up and brushed the invisible dust of her pants.

“Aigoo Jun, you could have warned me you had your friends over” She said and reached her hand out to Hyunseung who hesitantly shook it. “Omo what a cute fellow, is he a new friend of yours?”

I stood up and went to Hyunseung’s side. “Mom, this is Hyunseung, my b-“

“JUNHYUNG!” A loud yell was heard from the door “Come here my favorite son!”

I looked to the direction of the yell and saw my dad with his arms open for me to run straight into a warm hug.

“Dad! I’m your only son, and I'm not 5!” I complained, a little shy when I heard Hyunseung chuckle from beside me.

“You could at least pretend to be happy to see me” he huffed.

Soon four people came into the hallway to see what the commotion was about.

“Oh, annyeong Mr. Yong, annyeong Mrs. Yong!” Doojoon and Dongwoon greeted my parents who only hugged them back.

“Your parents are really nice” Hyunseung half whispered, half giggled into my ear.

“And who are these two cuties?” My mom asked and went over to Yoseob and Kikwang who bowed and greeted them respectfully. “No need to be so upright boys, you make me feel old”

~*~*~*~

Luckily my parents had bought enough food for all of us since none of us had even given it a thought.

“Why are you back so early?” I asked when we sat by the dining table in the middle of eating.

My parents had left right before Hyunseung moved in so they had only been gone for a little more than a month.

“The conference ended earlier than expected. Aren’t you happy to see us?” My father asked an attempted pout on his lips. I sneered before making a disgusted face as a joke.

“No, of course I am, it’s just so unusual for you to be back so soon”

“Anyway son” My mom said and put her fork down. “Anything new since last time we saw you? Have you stopped roaming around the city humping everyone and everything in your way?”

Upon hearing her question I choked on a piece of meat and started coughing. I could see both Yoseob and Kikwang had stopped eating and stared wide-eyed at her while Hyunseung was blushing and Doojoon and Dongwoon was just laughing their off.

“Well, I’m sorry, but some day you have to get over that phase” She then proceeded by picking up her fork again and started eating.

“Actually I am over that phase” I said proudly.

“Oh really? Have you gotten yourself a girlfriend then?”

“No, but Hyu-“

“OH NO!” My mom suddenly interrupted and shot up from hear seat. “Look what I did”

Shocking. Just as I was about to tell them about Hyunseung and me dating my mom had to drop a piece of meat drenched in sauce in her lap. I facepalmed myself and I could hear Doojoon and Dongwoon laugh even more. Hyunseung put a hand on my thigh, trying to comfort me a little.

Seems like I won’t be able to tell them anytime today..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry to say that this fic is coming to an end :( I haven't written the last chapters yet so I don't know how many chapters there is, but I guess 2 or 3 maybe?

Also the poll is now closed and Joomi clearly won, which actually shocked me x) But I have started the fic and written almost two chapters. I have no idea when I will post the first chapter, but when I do I will link it here :) The title will be 'There's a girl in my way' so now you probably have a little knowledge of what the fic will bring ^^

-Faay