Acceptance

Finally a feeling

Junhyung’s POV:

I groaned as I sat down on my bed, ready to sleep. There was a little knock on my door before it opened and revealed my mom.

“Hey Junnie”

I smiled back at her “Hey mom. Is something wrong?”

“Ani”

“But?”

“But you didn’t finish telling me about your new girlfriend” She said and sat down on my bed next to me.

“Oh yeah. About that mom, you have to know that I love this person and that this is the person I want to be with” She nodded eagerly “Can you promise me to remember that?”

“Yes of course!”

“Good! First of all, it’s not a g-“

“Hey Junnie, we have to buy more sha-“Hyunseung came out of the bathroom right at that moment and immediately squealed like a girl when he saw my mom. He was only wearing boxers and one of my t-shirts he had started sleeping in after he said he liked my scent. When he realized this he started tugging and the end of the shirt so it hopefully would cover more of his legs. My mother started giggling upon seeing this.

“Don’t be so shy Hyunseung, I have seen legs before” Hyunseung stopped tugging as much, but still enough for it to cover all of his underwear. “Are you staying over tonight?”

“Actually” I started “It’s a really long story, but Hyunseung is living with us now”

“O-ok, but I want to hear that story one day” She winked at Hyunseung, who responded with a blush. “Why didn’t you prepare a guest room for him? Then he would have his own bathroom so he wouldn’t have to share with you”

“Because he’s staying in this room” I stated.

“Then where does he sleep?” My mom started looking around in the room for another bed or a mattress.

“In my bed”

She half-faked a gasp. “Even I am not allowed to do that” She pouted childishly.

“Anyway let me introduce you to Hyunseung” I stood up and went over to Hyunseung to drag him closer. “My boyfriend”

Hyunseung blushed but bowed anyway. “Annyeong! I’m Hyunseung, nice to meet you. Please take care of me and I’m sorry I intruded your home” He then sent a nervous glance to my mom who sat shocked on the bed.

“Y-your girlfriend is a b-boy?” she cleared . “I knew you were biual but I really thought you would settle down with a girl” She stood up and came over to us. “This is great though! Congratulations Junnie!” Then she embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

When she turned to Hyunseung with a warm smile it was obvious he calmed down a little.

“And you, Hyunseung, take care of my baby, ok?”

Hyunseung nodded “I will”

Suddenly she pulled him in for a hug “I’m sure” She let go of him and started walking to the door “Sleep tight boys, and try not to be too loud, I need my beauty sleep” Then she closed the door.

 

Hyunseung’s POV:

“Sleep tight boys, and try not to be too loud, I need my beauty sleep”

I froze instantly. I understood what she meant, of course, but I hadn’t even thought about it myself.

My mind was running on high gear to get to a conclusion of what this meant.

In a relationship you do it with the guy topping, right? But in this case we both are guys which means one of us have to bottom to be able to do it. But who are going to bottom? That is the question. The fact that I’m older than Junhyung counts, right? On the other hand though, Junhyung is manlier than me, taller than me, stronger than me and practically more of a guy then I am. In that case it’s obvious that Junhyung tops and I get a shoved up my .

I gulped at the thought. Was I ready for that?

“Seungie, what are you thinking about?” Junhyung asked and shook me a little.

My gaze fixed over to him.

His inside of me. Would it even fit? I mean, the hole can’t be that big? And he has done it before. What if I’m not good enough? What if I can’t pleasure him? What if-

I was pulled back to reality by Junhyung’s slightly concerned chuckle.

“Why are you spacing out? Is anything wrong?”

“Ani, ani! I was just thinking about…something”

“Something? What’s something?”

“I-it’s not important” I lied.

“Oh come on” He wrapped his arms around my waist “Tell me”

There was no way I would ever tell him what I had just thought about. It was too damn awkward”

“A-ani” I blushed “It doesn’t concern you” I lied again.

“Oh” A pair of soft lips was placed on my own in a light kiss. No tongue, no teeth, no dominance. Just a passion-filled moment of pure love. “Let’s go to bed then”

I let him lead me to the bed where we both laid down side by side, my back pressed up against his chest while I lovingly played with his hand that was slung over my waist. Even though it was so awkward to talk about for me, I felt like it had to be done sooner or later. Just thinking about it made a blush creep over my face and I started heating up.

“Junnie?”

“Hm?” he hummed in response.

“I was wondering” I snuggled closer into his chest “What does it feels like?”

“It? What do you mean?”

“Y-you know, it”

He chuckled “You mean ?”

I nodded.

“That depends” he hawked “I haven’t done it like…like lovers or people in love would do, like making love I mean. For me it has always been…ing, just for the good feeling”

I nodded again. I didn’t want to do this, but the curiosity got the best of me and I turned around in the embrace to look at Junhyung.

“J-Junnie?” I stuttered “C-can you m-make love to me?”  

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Aish so short.. I'm sorry T^T

I'm also sorry to say that the next chapter is the last, and it will contain >///< bwah, why do I do this to myself?

After the last chapter I will be ranting and blabbering about how great you guys are and you don't have to read it, but do as you please x)

Btw I know I promised you a joonmir, but seriously, when this shows up I can't just sit here and do nothing! So here u go:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148564/it-s-the-troublemaker-duo-s-fault-mblaq-romance-seungho-thunder--seungdoong

A Seungdoong fic (SeunghoxThunder from MBLAQ) I had to!

Go on and read it and make me