For how long can you keep on smiling?

Finally a feeling

Junhyung POV

“I know you have said you love him and everything, but with your past I don't fully trust you. BUT because I somehow believe your words are sincere I won't stand in your way for his love”
Yoseob eyed me cautiously “But if even a singe hair on Seungie's head is harmed, I will personally hunt you down and turn your insides out so slowly you'll wish you were torn apart from a shark! Okay?”

If someone only heard the sweet 'okay' at the end of his sentence, they would have thought Yoseob is the nicest person on this planet.
And I have to admit that he can be really cute, but at times like this he can only be described as pure evil.
Without waiting for my response he sent me his billion dollar smile and skipped out of the classroom.

I was a little shaken. I can't say he scared me to pee in my pants, if you know what I mean, but he was definitively frightening at times.

~*~*~*~

It was the last class of the day, which as usually past by reeeaaally slowly. I was not really listening to what our teacher said, until there was heard a knock on the door and an office lady walked in.
She went straight to our teacher, Mr. Choi, without acknowledging a single student.
“Can Jang Hyunseung come with me please” She finally said, after explaining the situation to Mr. Choi. It was more like a commando than a question.
“And take your stuff with you”

I looked at Hyunseung.
He was as blank as me, a tiny bit of wonder and curiosity came over his face though, and I couldn't help but feel a little worried.
Doojoon sent me a glance and I shrugged.

What is going on?

Hyunseung hurriedly packed his stuff and followed after the office lady out the door. Then the class went on as usual.

Not long after the bell rung, indicating that the school day was finally over.
Hyunseung didn't come back to the class. It wasn't that shocking though, it had only been about 10 minutes left of the day anyway.
The five of us were walking down the corridor, heading towards the main entrance of the school, when a door suddenly flew open a few meters in front of us. A person ran out as fast as he could, almost knocking over a girl walking in his way.
“Wasn't that...” Kikwang said anxiously “...Hyunseung?”
My gaze shot back at the running boy's back.
The hair, you couldn't be wrong. It was Hyunseung.
Without anyone saying anything we started running after him, and even though I'm sure some of us could catch up to him, we all kept a decent distance.

~*~*~*~

We ended up running all the way back to Hyunseung's house, but hid behind a tall bush at the street corner so we could all see and hear what he did and said.
He was met by a man in a marine blue suit who also had something like a black business suitcase.

Who is he?

I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Something wasn't right!
Hyunseung bowed politely before he started yelling, which surprised me.
“You can't do this! It's my house! Where will I go?!”
Hyunseung sounded desperate.
“I don't have any family left and my parents left me this house to live in. I can't afford my own apartment yet, I don't have enough money!”
My eyes, as well as the others, widened.

Hyunseung is being kicked out of his own house?!

The man in the suit kept silent. He was just looking at Hyunseung.
“You can't do this to me” Hyunseung repeated, a little softer this time.
“I can, and I will” the man finally said
“But why?! What will I do?”
“You look like a big boy. Shouldn't you move from home soon anyway?”
I heard a gasp, probably Yoseob who sat beside me.

How can he be so heartless?

Hyunseung lowered his head and fisted his hands.
“No! It's the only home I've ever had!” Hyunseung said confidently.
Sometimes I wonder where he gets all his strength from.
The man snorted. “Then it's time to find a new home, boy”
He then walked over to his car and plopped down in the front seat.
“This building is gone by the end of the month. You have until then to find a new home”
Then he drove away.

Hyunseung turned to his house and fell to his knees.
Tears started streaming down his slightly chubby cheeks, but he made no action to wipe them away.
I felt my blood boiling, and it felt as if someone squished my heart.
“Why does everything bad have to happen to Seungie?” Yoseob cried “He doesn't deserve this!”
Yoseob was right. No one deserve that much pain.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV


As soon as the man drove away, I fell to my knees and started crying, not bothering if anyone saw me. I know I shouldn't cry at this age, also considering I'm a guy. But how much pain do I have to go trough?! I don't know how much more I can withstand.

I don't know how long I sat there, but when I finally decided to go inside, I had no more tears. Even if I wanted to cry I probably wouldn't be able to. I was drier than Sahara.
Just as I was about to put the key in the keyhole and lock myself in, I heard a familiar voice.

! Did they have to show up now? My eyes are still red and puffy from the crying...

“Seungie?” Yoseob's voice was low and had a hint of worry in it.
I didn't turn around, just unlocked the door and went inside. I didn't close the door after me though.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV


Since Hyuseung didn't close the door we let ourselves in.
We took of our shoes by the door and followed Hyunseung into the living room.
Hyunseung put his bag down by the couch and slowly stood upright again.
“Did you?” Hyunseung asked, still not facing us. His question was clearly forced.
“Yeah, we heard” Dongwoon said, almost a little apologetically.
“Oh” Hyunseung took a deep breath and turned to us with a small smile on his lips. “Well, I think maybe you should leave now. I-” he cleared his throat “I should start looking. For a new place, I mean” He smiled again. A little wider this time, but it still didn't reach his eyes.
“Seung”
“I should go now”
Hyunseung started walking to the door.

“How do you manage to always smile?” I asked a little irritated, and Hyunseung stopped in his pace. “How are you able to smile, even though it's fake, trough whatever obstacle you face?”
I turned to him and waked a little closer.”Even hough all this bad things keep happening to you, I always see you with a smiled plastered on your face”
I walked even closer.
“We've known each other for about half a year, and trough all those months you have always suffered from one thing or another, but still I have only seen you cry once. Twice including today. And we are together almost every day”
The whole house was quiet, as if we were the only two persons in the house. And in my head we were.
“I don't know how you do it, or why you do it, but you can't go on like this forever”
Now I was so close to him that I could feel his body warmth. His body started trembling and while sobbing he slid down to the floor, only supported by his hands on the wall.

Hyunseung POV

I was crying again.
Junhyung had officially torn down the wall that kept my feelings hidden and under control.

Stupid Junhyung!
Why did he have to come around and mess up my feelings and thoughts?!


A pair of arms turned me around and pulled me into a warm hug as I cried my heart out, hard and loud. It was the first time in such a long time that I cried this much.
When I say that I cried for a long time, I don't mean like 10 minutes.
I don't know exactly for how long I cried, but it must have been around 1-2 hours at least.
And the whole time Junhyung held me in a tight embrace.

~*~*~*~

When I woke up it was dark outside.

Did I fall asleep while crying?

I tried sitting up, but was held back by a strong grip around my waist.
I turned in the embrace and ended up face to face with a sleeping Junhyung. I blushed insanely at our position.
Junhyung stirred in his sleep before opening an eye ever so slightly, and his gaze met mine.
He let out a deep sigh.
“You're awake” he said in a husky I-just-woke-up voice.
I gulped and nodded.
Junhyung was somehow damn y right now, and it made me blush even more when I realized what I had just thought.
“Your eyes are still puffy” he said and smirked “It's cute”
My eyes widened a bit and my heart started beating faster, harder and louder.
“Y-yah! I'm a guy!”
I cursed at myself for stuttering, mentally of course.
“Still cute though” Junhyung chuckled.
For a few moments we just laid there, looking at each other. But then I chose to break the silence.
“Thank you”
“For what?”
“Everything”
A warm smile spread on Junhyung's lips
“No problem”

I love this side of Junhyung. A side I wondered how many people had actually seen before me.
He was so kind and caring, and everything felt just right like this. He made me feel home, loved and safe.

“Move in with me” 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi~! So I'm back from Paris, which I'm both happy and sad for. Now I don't get to see B2st and SHINee for a while and I have to attend school again, but on the other hand now I can update ^^

Without question, Music Bank was plain AWSOME!! Best thing ever! I can't even describe how great it was. Poor Onew had hurt his ankle so he couldn't be on stage, but I hope he gets better soon!

As I said in the last author's note I hoped for a Dooseob, Kiwoon or Junseung moment that probably wouldn't come. I was wrong. There was Dooseob moment, twice! Live Dooseob! WOOOOHOOOOO

1. During beautiful Yoseob hit Doojoon several times to make him unconsentrated.

2. Yoseob kissed Doojoon's neck. 

Aw yeah! he really did, and I saw it clearly since Doojoon followed up that move by whiping his neck XD *fangirling and spazzing all over the place*

 

Anyway..

 

When it comes to the poll I really thought 'Jongkey' would get more than two votes since it's so many SHINee fans out there. But I guess it's not weird that 'Joonmir' is clearly winning since they are soooo cute together :3 I have started thinking about a plot, but if you have any wishes just tell me and maybe I'll use it :)

At the same time I have two unfinished projects that I'm working on, but none of them are out yet.

Pairings:

1. Jongki (JonghunxHongki) -This is for my friends birthday since she loves Jongki.. I just need to improve the part since I'm not really a writer

2. Bangzelo (Bang Yong GukxZelo from B.A.P)

Yes, I have grown totally fond of the new group B.A.P (bunnies are puffy as Simon and Martina like to call them)

Look at the cuties :3

Idek, can you even call them cute when they're so hardcore?

Look at this gmnpeohgoinbkaDVkjbvgk-cute maknae! You know what? He's 15! That's right. And he's an awsome rapper

So to all you pedo-noonas: You're welcome!

Is it just me who like the rookie group?

And yes, I do have a thing for blond asians :3

 

This was a really long author's note o.O

I'll just stop right here, byebye!

Follow me on twitter! @faayice