Sick Junhyung

Finally a feeling

Junhyung POV:

It was getting late, and my family was probably wondering where the hell I was.
“I should probably get going” I said when the show, we were watching, ended.
Hyunseung nodded and followed me to the door.
As I turned the doorknob and said goodbye, I was stopped by a hug from behind.
“Thank you”
I smiled. My heartbeat was getting faster and faster and I blushed slightly, but I smiled.
I turned around and hugged the, slightly lower, boy back.
“No problem”

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:


The hug wasn't intentional. It was on impulse.
I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to have him here, with me, for as long as possible.
I liked this Junhyung, he was nice.
“Thank you”
He turned around in my hug and hugged me back.
“No problem”
I sighed into his shoulder.
“But this changes nothing, you know”
Junhyung slowly pulled away and winked at me.
“Let see about that”
Then he locked the door behind himself and disappeared into the night.

I felt lonely again.
But not as lonely as I was before Junhyung came.
I know I should move on, but I can't. I miss them to much, especially knowing I'm alone.

~*~*~*~
Anybody POV:


The next morning wasn't that bad actually.
Hyunseung had gotten enough sleep and had pizza leftovers for breakfast.
The air outside was not to cold and not to hot, and on top of that a nice, fresh breeze.
Today was also the school day with his favorite classes.
It looked like it would be the perfect day.

But not everyone was that lucky.
Junhyung, who had gotten home pretty late, sat up until over midnight, doing his homework.
He was tired and struggled big time trying to make his tie look good enough for the school standards.
To top that he was running late and had to run the whole way to school.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV:


I slammed the door open as the bell rang. I made it.
People was staring at me.
It wasn't often I was late for school, and when I was, I wouldn't burst into the classroom like this.
I would pretend I was right on time.
But I had a certain place I wanted to sit, and I was hoping that spot was still available.
Of course it wasn't. It was taken by someone else.
“Good morning Junhyung”
The teacher's voice filled the classroom.
Great, now I didn't have time to scare the kid, who took my seat, away either.
“Sit down so we can start the class”
I scanned the room for any free seats, and my eyes landed on the only free chair in the room, beside Hyunseung. Doojoon and Dongwoon behind us, Kikwand and Yoseob in front of us.

I slowly sat down and hung my bag on the hook on the table.
“Morning” Doojoon and Dongwoon said in unison.
I looked grumpily back at them, and they started giggling.
“Bad day?” Doojoon asked “Troubles with the eyeliner?”
I could hear a faint chuckle beside me, and when I turned my head I saw Hyunseung holding his hand in front of his mouth, struggling hard, not to laugh.
I blushed lightly. He is so cute, and he don't even have to try.
I was wondering if I could ever be told that I was cute. I wasn't even sure if I ever want to hear that.

The day was passing by awfully slow and when the fourth period was finally over, I used the opportunity to lay my head on the desk, and watched Hyunseung disappear into the hallway with Yoseob and Kikwang.
“What's with you today? You're like a totally different person” Dongwoon asked and sat down on Hyunseung's chair.
“I don't know. Guess I'm just tired”
“Let's go to the wardrobe, we have to change before the P.E class”
And so we did.
The other guys from our class was already there, including Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang.
I was using awfully long time taking off my school uniform, and taking on the t-shirt and the baggy pants I was using in P.E class.
The wardrobe was getting emptier and emptier and in the end I was all alone.

I sat down on a bench and leaned my head to the wall as Hyunseung walked in.
“Junhyung? Are you coming, we are waiting for you”
I tilted my head and looked at him in my side vision.
“Oh, I'm coming”
I tried standing up, but my whole body was so heavy.
“Are you ok?”
Hyunseung stepped closer and closer. He stopped an arm length away from me and laid his hand on my forehead.
“Yeah, I'm fine” I said and pushed his hand away.
“No you're not, you have fever!”
“I'm fine”
I forced myself of the bench and walked with heavy steps out into the hall.
“Junhyung! I think it's best for you that you go see the school nurse”
I didn't answer. I didn't even look at him.
I just kept on going until I reached our class and the teacher, standing in the middle of everyone.
“Junhyung! Don't do this to yourself” Hyunseung whispered to not interrupt the teacher.
“I'm fine, leave me alone”
I limply tried pushing him away, but almost fell myself.
Maybe I do have fever?
“Junhyung! Show everyone how it's done!” The teacher yelled at me.
“What?”
“Exactly! Now, listen when I talk”

We were playing dodge ball, and of course Doojoon and Dongwoon would try shooting me the whole time.
I felt awful.
My stomach twisted now an then, and with all the running, I was getting really dizzy.
Finally, Doojoon shot me in my stomach and I fell hard to the wooden floor.
The room was spinning and voices could be heard from afar.
The last I saw was Hyunseung sitting over me, saying something I couldn't hear.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:


The school nurse wasn't at the school today, so we had to lay Junhyung down on one of the benches in the wardrobe.
A towel, dunked in ice cold water, was folded neatly and laid on his forehead.
“Go take a shower, I can watch him until you guys are done” I said, still watching Junhyung.
The four other guys was in kind of a shock, probably wondering why the hell I offered to watch him
“I owe him”
They didn't say anything, and that made me happy. I didn't want to explain.

As soon as the others left for the shower, Junhyung's eyes slightly opened, and he looked confused around in the room before his eyes locked on me.
“Where am I?”
“In the wardrobe of course”
He furrowed “Why?”
“You collapsed, remember?”
Junhyung slowly shook his head as he tried to remember something
“You have a really high fever”
I brushed away the bangs that was almost poking his eye.
“Fever my , I'm fine!”
Slowly he sat up on the bench and the towel fell to the floor. Then he pushed himself off the bench with his hands and wobbled across the floor.
“What the hell are you doing? Lay down, you'll just collapse again!”
“Pfth!”

I hurried over to him to lead him back, but he brushed me off.
“Junhyung, you're sick! Stop trying to act cool”
Just then Junhyung fell.
I don't know how, but I probably saw it coming.
Somehow I managed to grip him by his waist or something so he landed straight on top of me.
He was breathing heavily.
“You're soft, let me sleep on you instead” He suddenly murmured.
“No Junhyung. Get back up on the bench!”
I tried pushing him away, but he was to heavy when he leaned all his weight on me, and no one helped me to get him away.
“Fine but only until the others come back from their shower” I sighed and tried to relax.

It took almost 10 minutes before the others finally dawdled back and saw us on the floor, Junhyung already sleeping.
“If I knew this was what you were going to do, I wouldn't have let you look after him in the first place” Doojoon said and chuckled.
The 3 younger guys joined him.
“Ha-Ha very funny, now please help me get him off”
“Sorry, can't. Have to get dressed”
I started yelling after them as they left for their lockers and I could hear giggling and chuckling from the room beside.

Another 5 minutes passed by before they finally came back and helped me get Junhyung back up on the bench.
“Don't ever ask me to do you a favor!” I said and sent each of them a death glare, witch made them laugh even harder.
We all got Junhyung home to me, since I live closest the school.
From there we called Junhyung's parents and since no one was home we agreed Junhyung would stay with me, until the arrived home afternoon the next day.
I couldn't possibly take care of Junhyung all by myself so I forced the four others to stay with us too. Since it was weekend and I lived by myself in this big house, it couldn't possibly be any problem.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Uhuhuhuu.. I'm sorry to say that in the next chapter it'll be violence, and then it'll probably be angst after that, so if you can't take that.. I'm soooo sorry! But just bear with it for a little while, it'll get better I promise! And I'm sorry if it's boring or anything, I'm trying. I love you guys and your comments, they're highly appreciated!<3