First day of school

Finally a feeling

 

“Move”

Hyunseung had placed himself comfortably on his new chair, in the new classroom, on his new school, when a strangers voice filled the already silent room.

There were a lot of students in the room, but when this stranger entered, they would all shut up.

Hyunseung tilted his head a few degrees so he barely saw the three males standing in front of him.

“No”

 

Gasps could be heard as soon as the word had left Hyunseung's mouth.

“It wasn't a question”

The male was just as calm, but a smirk was starting to grow on his lips, as if he thought he was funny. Earning a few chuckles from his two friends.

“I know”

Hyunseung tilted his head a little more. He was sure none of them could see his face, since the big scarf, the long hat and his oversized glasses covered almost every part it.

“Do you know who you're talking to?!” One of his friends raised his voice, as he started to get a little frustrated with the new student.

“ Of course I do. You're Yong Junhyung, the owner of this school's son, you're the douchebag number 1” Hyunseung said as he slung his feet up onto the table and crossed his armes. “And your friends are of course Yoon Doojoon and Song Dongwoon, douchebag 2 and 3”

 

The three guys standing in front of him, actually every living being who had heard Hyunseung was now in shock. For the first time, someone had actually spoken back to Junhyung, the owners son, the king of the school!

Junhyung walked around the table and placed himself beside Hyunseung, making a little humming noise before dragging Hyunseung by his collar halfway up from the chair until their faces was a few centimeters away from each other.

“You got some nerve, new guy”

Hyunseung shrugged.

“I like it” Junhyung whispered into Hyunseung's ear, before he harshly pushed him back onto the chair.

Junhyung whipped his head a little and Doojoon and Dongwoon followed him to the left corner, in the back of the classroom.

“What the hell's wrong with that guy? Aish..” Hyungseung said to himself.

Whispering filled the classroom. Never had anyone talked back to Junhyung, and never had anyone ever “won” a conversation with him either. This was totally new to everyone, and they didn't know if this was a good or a bad thing.

 

“Are you sure that was a clever move?”

A small, cute guy with blond hair and a bubbly smile was standing in front of him.

“What?” Hyunseung answered a little dumbfounded.

“I think you were very brave, talking back at him” He said and glanced at Junhyung.

“I don't take from anyone”

“I'm Yang Yoseob by the way” The blond said and held his hand out to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung took it “Jang Hyunseung”

Yoseob sat down beside Hyunseung, and during that one class they became really good friends.

 

 

~*~*~*~

Junhyung POV:

 

“He's an interesting guy” Doojoon said as we looked at the newbie.

“What's his name anyway?” I asked

“Hyunseung something”

“Hyunseung, huh”

He was sitting and talking to Yoseob, they were already bonding.

“What are you going to do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Aren't you going to do something? He kind of humiliated you you know”

Doojoon and Dongwoon was right. It's (almost) the first time I let someone get it their way.

“How did he look like?”

“Don't know actually, his scarf and oversized glasses covered his face”

“But you were like just centimeters away from him”

I shrugged and looked at the laughing guy sitting two rows in front of me.

 

Deep, brown eyes. He had deep, brown eyes.

Eyes anyone could get lost in.

Beautiful eyes.

 

The bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom.

“Good morning class” She said as she put her belongings on her table.

“We have a new student with us today. Hyunseung do you want to come down here and introduce yourself?”

Hyunseung nodded and stood up.

He had taken of his hat, scarf and even the glasses.

“Uhm, hello. I'm Jang Hyunseung, nice to meet you! Please take good care of me”

With that he started walking back to his seat.

His gaze met mine and my eyes widened.

It wasn't only his eyes that was beautiful, his whole face, his figure, every part of him was beautiful (at least the parts I could see)

A smirk formed on his lips, then he snorted and sat down, looking forward at the teacher.

 

~*~*~*~

Hyunseung POV:

 

I was walking down the hallway in the school, trying to find the classroom for my next class, music.

Even though the bell was going to ring any minute now, the hallways was filled with people running in every direction.

Just as the bell rang I found the classroom and sighed in relieve as I closed the door behind me.

I turned around and looked straight at three familiar faces.

 

Great! Douchebag 1, douchebag 2 AND douchebag 3..

How will I survive without..

“Yoseob!”

My face lit up as I saw another familiar face standing some meters away from me, talking to a short, black haired guy.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Yoseob said and hugged me.

“I was just about to ask you the same” I chuckled “I didn't know you were in this class too”

“Well, I am! This is Lee Kikwang by the way”

We greeted each other with a firm handshake

“He's a singer and dancer, just like me. What's your thing?”

“Singing and dancing” I said and we all started giggling.

In the corner of my eyes I could see Junhyung and his friends eying us carefully.

“What is the douchebags doing here anyway?”

“You mean Junhyung, Doojoon and Dongwoon? You probably wont believe me when I say they're actually pretty good”

“What do they do?”

“Junhyung is the best rapper ever! He's pretty good at dancing too. Doojoon sings, dances and raps a little. And Dongwoon sings and dances”

“I would never have guessed”

 

“Jang Hyunseung, can you step forward?” The teacher said as she looked trough the group, trying to find an unfamiliar face.

A little dumbfounded I stepped forward.

“Great, can you come up here?”

I walked hesitantly up the stairs on the side of the scene.

She gave me a mic.

“What song would you like to sing?”

“Wha-t?”

“Sing. You can sing, right? Your file says you can..”

“Well, yeah. But I'm not really prepared”

“I know, but I know most songs on the piano, so just mention a song you'd like to sing”

Her warm smiled made me confident and a song came to my mind.

I dropped my backpack to the floor and pulled out my private notebook.

“Then I'd like to sing this”

She smiled brightly, sat down by the piano, and then my song filled the room.

 

I was a nerve wreck by the time I finished my song, but the insane applause I got, calmed me down.

“Did you make this song?”

“Yeah” I said and blushed slightly

“It's really really good! And so are your voice”

I bowed and jumped off the scene.

The first person who came running was off course Yoseob, like I had just performed for the president and he was the proud, proud mother.

“That was great hyung! You're a really great singer. If your dance skills in anything near this level, you rock!”

“Actually dancing is my strongest ability”

I smiled slightly as Yoseob gaped a little.

“Your voice is really special hyung” Kikwang complimented me as he finally arrived.

“Thank you!”

 

“Yoseob and Kikwang, you're up next! I hope you have practiced a lot. Your performance is up soon, you have to get it perfect”

The two guys ran up onto the stage and I dumped down in the nearest seat, not noticing who the hell was sitting behind me.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Junhyung POV:

 

Hyunseung dumped down on the chair standing in front of me, after he was done performing his song.

“Your big head is blocking the view” I started complaining. “Of all the places in this room, you had to chose the chair in front of me”

“Well, I'm sorry your high-priced isn't big enough so you can see over a guy who is smaller than you!”

Dongwoon and Doojoon started giggling like crazy, while they tried to not laugh so loudly that they'd interrupt the performance.

“You got some nerve”

“I don't take from anyone”

“Did you mother teach you that?” I said as I chuckled

A small sigh was released from Hyunseung mouth.

“No”

“Your father then?”

“No” His head dropped some centimeters. “I raised myself”

My heart ached non-stop. I felt awful.

I may be an and a spoiled brat, but I know where the line goes between right and wrong.

“I-I'm sorry, Hyunseung”

“It's fine, you didn't know”

Just then the song was over and Hyunseung approached Yoseob and Kikwang.

 

“Way to go Jun” Doojoon teased me.

I gave him a death glare as response.

“Do you like him? It's not every day you say sorry to someone, even after saying things like that”
I sighed. “I don't know. I don't think I like him. But it's something about him, that is- different.. in a good way. I think”

Doojoon and Dongwoon just nodded.

The fact that I'm bi, aren't a secret.

I have had both girlfriends and boyfriends. But it has never been serious.

It could last for hours, days, weeks or even months, but I always ended it the same way.

It was no feelings involved, at least not for me. And all I could think, was that the other part was just in it for my fathers money. Not because they ever liked me.

But Hyunseung is different.

He doesn't care about the money.

He doesn't care about me.

He doesn't wish to be around me.

And this attracts me even more.

 

  ~*~*~*~

Crazy author's note: Hi! :D Just wanna say that I love comments and subbies<3 Oh, and if you find some spelling mistakes, tell me!

English is not my first language :P