"Oh My Gosh IT'S HIM!!"

You'll always be my star.*

When the train arrived at the trainstation they both looked surprised at each other because they didn't realise how quickly the time went by.

"Wow...we arrived already.." Jay said a bit unhappy

"Yeah..well i'll be leaving first then.."  Eun Mi replied.

"Y-yeah okay..." Jay said with an akward smile.

"Okay..Bye!" Eun Mi smiled and started to walk home.

"I-I hope that we'll meet again Kim Eun Mi!!" Jay shouted a bit nervous behind her.

Eun Mi stopped for a second she smiled and continued walking.

 

And maby Jay was right maby they would meet eachother...in the near future perhaps?

 

When Eun Mi arrived home she directly fell down on the livingroom couch, exhausted from her busy day.

"KIM EUN MI!!....How many times did i tell you that you are not allowed to come in with your dirty shoes...look what a mess you made!"  her grandma shouted from the doorway.

"Granny....GRANGRAN!!...Eun Mi shouted and ran towards her grandma , she pushed her in her arms and squeezed her in a big bearhug.

"Hmh ..Yeah hello my child ...do we really need to do this everyday Eun Mi?" her grandma said and softly hugged her grandchild back.

"YES!...Now stay still grandma....I love you..." Eun Mi said while her head on her granny's head ( yes she was taller then her granny)

"Okay..ENOUGH!..i really need to do a lot of things and i'm still not done!..what do you want to eat? ' her grandma said and freed herself from the biggest bearhug ever.

"ehmmmm..... BULGOGI!!" Eun Mi shouted jumping around like she was 5 again.

"aish...why do you always want to eat the priciest food?!" her grandmother said while shaking her head in disagree.

"Because i'm hungwyyy gwandma...I go to college and it's really exhausting do you want me to pass or not?. " Eun Mi said in a cute voice.

"Yes i do want you to pass...but don't look at me like that..with those huge puppy eyes...you remind me of your mother". her grandmother said.

"AND!!!..I'm not done grangran...your bulgogi is the best ..your the best!" Eun Mi happily said and she put two thumbs up as extra proof that she ment it.

Her grandmother smiled and walked towards the kitchen "Ahh...she keeps on looking and becoming more like her mother..a sweetheart but fiesty for her rights" she said.

"I'll do the chores grangran!!.." Eun Mi shouted from the living room and she started to do them really good and the house was as shiny as ..i don't know..let's just say that it was sooo shiny.

 

When Jay came home he directly crawled in his bed like a ball, he normally took a little nap before starting his assignments for school but this time he couldn't sleep, he was turning from side to side but he couldn't shut his eyes and just sleep.

"Ugh why can't I just sleep?!..I really need to take a nap i''m exhausted as hell.." he thought and turned again, this time he was facing the ceilling.

After some seconds just staring at the ceilling he saw a face, after analysing who it was he jumped up in shock.

"Why am I seeing her?...Why am i seeing Eun Mi?" he said to himself.

When he looked at the ceilling again he saw her face for the second time.

In shock he jumped again "Do I like Eun Mi?...already?.... I SHOUL'VE ASKED HER NUMBER I'M SUCH A . " he thought.

'Aish.." Jay shouted unknowingly hard

"Jay..Sweetie what happened" someone said from the door.

When Jay looked at the door he saw his mother standing there.

"Oh H-Hi mom, No nothing's wrong I just thought about how much homework I have for college"he quickly lied.

His mom walked towards him "Oh, Okay but if there's anything wrong you can tell me ..you know that right?'" his mother said sweetly and gave him a kiss on his head.

"Yeah mom i know..Love you " Jay said and hugged his mom.

"tommorow I'm going to ask the boys what they think about this .." Jay thought in his self.

 

The next day was a day full of surprises let's see what happens.

Eun Mi was walking to her class when she got a text message.

"Hey look behind you..<3"

When she turned around she saw her bestfriend Hyo Min standing there, with the biggest smile you could imagine.

"MINNIEE...!!" Eun Mi shouted and hugged her bestfriend as tight as she could.

"Eun troll!!.... you missed me?" Hyo min laughed.

Eun Mi let go of her hug and rolled her eyes "why do you always call me that?...and yeah I missed you lots but anymore"

Hyo Min laughed "well because you are.....soo did something interesting happen yesterday?" she asked poking her friend.

"Well....I met someone" Eun Mi said hiding her blushing face.

"Oh My gosh...was it a guy??..a hot guy??!" Hyo Min spazzed.

"Y-yeah...a really hot guy"  Eun Mi answered still hiding her blushing face.

"And soooo what did you guys do?..did you do it?!" Hyo Min said while still spazzing.

"NO!..what you talking about!.." Eun Mi said.

"What did you guys do then?..." Hyo Min asked a bit calmly this time.

"well..we talked.." Eun Mi

"About what?" Hyu Min directly asked.

"About lots and l-..." Eun Mi couldn't finish her sentence because when she looked at the lockers she saw JAY!!

 

Jay didn't know that Eun Mi was looking at him and so we take a look at what he was doing.

"WOAHH!!..Jay Hyung found himself a chick ..a hot one!" Taecyeon shouted and attacked Jay in a bromance hug.

"Haha yeah indeed ...our hyung finally found a girl after Bo-" Chansung got cut off because Nichkhun stopped him from talking.

"It's allright Khun the past is the past....Bora was my ex she cheated on me a it's daily thing that happens with lots of people in the world..so we can talk normal about that topic now...we always could but you guys just didn't .." Jay said with his handsome smile.

"THAT IS BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU HYUNG! " the boys shouted all on the same time.

Jay started laughing and they all jumped on him, all six of them jumped on Jay and started to attack him with a bromance battle.

When Jay looked up again he was in shock.

When he turned his head he saw the girl from before, EUN MI!!

"It's her!!!.." he pointed at Eun Mi without knowing that he actually was pointing.

"What ?..why are you pointing at that cute girl over there?" Wooyoung asked.

"Is that the girl from the train?" Junho asked knowingly.

"YES That's EUN MI!" Jay shouted in debelief.

 

When Eun Mi saw that Jay was looking at her she started to shout at her friend.

"T-T-..T-THAT'S HIM!..OH MY GOSH IT'S HIM!!" she shouted while pointing at Jay's direction.

Eun Mi walked towards Jay and Hyo Min just ran after her shouting "What?..what are you talking about ..the train guy?"

"Hey Jay ...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"  Eun Mi shouted.

"Babe you can stop shouting now..." Hyo Min said.     

"Oh ehh..so what are you doing here Jay?" Eun Mi continued.

"I go to college here.....you aswell?....what a pleasant surprise!" Jay said with his beautiful smile.

"Oh so your the girl?...Jay was just talking about you! " Junsu said laughing.

Jay glared at him for a second but returned his smile at Eun Mi.

"was he?....I hope he said some positive things about me!" Eun Mi Chuckled

"Well...not to be rude or anything but this girl kept on talking about this guy too..I'm Hyo Min btw"Hyo Min said.

The guys all started to laugh and introduced eachother.

They just wanted to walk towards the canteen when the school bell rang.

"Ohhh...so quick!"Junho pouted.

"I know right well we'll see you guys after class?" Eun Mi asked.

"Yeah that's a great idea , we could walk around seoul for a bit if you girls would like that" Jay asked.

"That would be great" Hyo Min shouted.

Everyone stared at her and started the laugh because of her jumpyness.

"yeah that would be nice" Eun Mi said while smiling at Jay

"okay see you in front of school then.." Nichkhun said.

 

 

And they all walked towards class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ì Know I know another crappy chapter It's so long and there is still notprogress between the two lovers haha it will come I promise you that it will come as soon as possible...it will ruin the plot if I speed things up.                                                         

well anyhow thanks for reading again..<3