Can't live without you....

You'll always be my star.*

 

Eun Mi looked at Jay after she told him what had been going on at school, he looked really mad, he didn't get mad easily but she knew how scary he could get when he was angry.
 
"Jay..." She said.
 
Jay didn't answer just looked straightforward with a sort of angry expression.
 
Eun Mi held his hand and he snapped out of it.
 
"how could they do that to you?...i'm not going to stay still, i will make an end to this, who gives them the permission to harm and hurt you Eun Mi, those es" Jay said in a way Eun Mi got affraid.
 
"Jay let's just forget about it, they are not worth it.." Eun Mi said.
 
Jay didn't  agree but neither did he disagree, he remained quiet, but like he said he wouldn't stay still he was going to make an end  to this, and get Bora of his and Eun Mis back, and not only Bora but everyone who would ever hurt Eun Mi would get hurt twice as much.
 
Eun Mi and Jay spent the rest of the night at that place but Eun Mi knew something wasn't right, Jay was angry and he wouldn't just move on without taking actions.
 
Eun Mi went to school alone since her class started earlier then Jays,Hyomins or the other boys.
 
but when she arrived at school she sensed that people were staring and talking behind her back more then ever, they pointed at her and kept on whispering and laughing.
 
Before she could blink the day became much worser, she saw that Bora was walking towards her.
 
"you looking good Kim" she said while walking towards Eun Mi.
 
"What's your problem Bora?" Eun Mi said and wanted to walk away.
 
But Bora held a piece of paper in front of her, it seemed like a picture.
 
"you looking hot, this is probably how you seduced Jay and stole him from me!" Bora shouted and threw the paper at Eun Mi.
 
Eun Mi looked at it and saw  a photoshopped picture of her in hooker clothing and with some random guy in bed.
 
Eun Mi couldn't believe it, she saw this in movies and read that this happened in stories but why her?
And she couldn't believe that people at her school were so damn stupid, to actually believe this.
 
"and yeah for the record everybody knows about your little secret, miss Kim, look around you're surrounded by your own little secret" Bora said and pointed at all the pictures hanged around the school of her.
 
Eun Mi let the picture in her hand fall down in disbelief, she turned around to run away, run as fast as she possibly could from this awful place, but before she could she saw Jay standing at the school entrance.
 
Eun Mi just stood there in shock, no words came out and she couldn't move.
 
" Now you're all alone Eun Mi, Jay will see your true colours and then its byebye Eun Mi and hello Kang Bora"  Bora whispered in Eun Mis ears.
 
Jay walked towards Bora and Eun Mi and took Eun Mis hand looking furiously at Bora, he ignored her and started to rip all the pictures from the hall dragging Eun Mi with him.
 
Every student and even teachers stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared at the scene.
 
Jay walked over to Bora but didn't face her, he turned his head to everyone.
 
" is this why you come to school?"  Jay said and held the pile of pictures above his head.
 
" To bully, hummilate and hurt people... innocent people" he continued.
 
"do you guys feel at ease now?"  Jay said and threw the pictures at the ground.
 
" You guys make me sick, i thought that this was a respecfull school!, instead it's like hell!" 
 
" i know Eun Mi, in fact i have known her since we were young. And i know that she would never do such a thing!" 
 
People started to whisper about them knowing eachother for so long.
 
"i hope from now on we can just live our own life, without people getting their noses in eachother's bussiness" Jay said in a calm matter.
 
"And for the record". He turned his head to Bora " i'm not gonna let go of Eun Mi, i will try to stay by her side forever, i won't be able to live without her..." Jay said and gave Eun Mi a kiss which made Bora so angry she started to scream in frustration.
 
" You have to love me, only me!. I have to be yours and you have to be mine!" She shouted as loud as she could.
 
" No Bora, you'll find the right person" Jay said and walked off with Eun mi holding hands.
 
Bora couldn't stand anymore and sat there at the spot, crying and screaming, people still whispering and gossiping but now about her.
 
the counselor took Bora to her room and that's how everyday went, Bora having talks with her about her problems.
 
People now left Eun Mi and Jay alone, foreal.
Instead they admired Jay more because he actually stood up for his girlfriend, and he didn't care about his reputation like others did.
 
They also admired Eun Mi, because she did never complain or be a , even though others were.
 
Eun Mi and Jay had some great last year at college.
Nobody bothered and cared about them, they could do whatever they wanted.
But not only them but everyone.
The school had changed since Jay told the truth.
 
So some weeks went by and Nobody realised that the last week of school already arrived.
 
There would be a party forall the people who would graduate from college this year, and Jay wanted to go so badly since he was a music person ya know.
Buy Eun Mi wasn't really a partyperson, but after begging some time Jay convinced her to go.
 
Hyomin and Eun Mi went dress-shopping.
And Eun Mi had spotted her dreamdress in a minute.
It was a red dress with a huge black bow in the middle, not to bright but also not plain.
Hyomin bought a blue dress (long at the back short at the front) and with a white sort if belt.
 
Hyomin did Eun Mis makeup and her own.
Oh i forgot to mention that Hyomin and Taec went together, he was her date.
Yeah they were officially a couple! 
 
Jay and Taec went to get the girls, and when they saw them they were stunned.
They looked just amazing for words.
(Well...they always looked amazing but yeahh...)
 
The girls couldn't believe their eyes either.
Their dates were looking freaking hot.
Steaming hot, as we could say? 
 
"I never knew you could be so handsome in suit" Eun Mi said teasingly.
 
"Well..there's more that looks good on me, you don't even know" Jay said abd winked at her.
 
Eun Mi laughed and held his hand.
 
The two couples went to the college, it was their last day there.
 
They didn't knew that things went so soon, they actually were young adults, after graduating they would be hopefully working and starting their real future.
 
When they went in, the music was already blasting real hard from the speakers.
 
Jay couldn't hold himself in and already started doing his thing.
Eun mi in the other stand went to the back and just smiled, laughed and looked at her boyfriend being his awesome self.
 
Everybody stopped doing what they were doing and started to shout Jay on.
 
But Jay actually only wanted to impress Eun Mi.
He didn't knew she was already super impressed by him.
 
Jay kept on looking her direction, and she just kept giving him huge bright smiles.
But he suddenly went her direction and took her by her hand.
 
"N-no Jay everybody's staring at us i..." Eun Mi stuttered.
 
"Don't mind them, it's just you and me" Jay whispered to her.
 
Eun mi felt a wierd tingle in her stomach but agreed.
 
Jay took her to the middle of the dancefloor, but before they could start dancing the DJ stopped the music and anounced he would be putting on a track from a new epic artist who is here tonight.
 
Nobody had any clue who that was, until the moment when the DJ said "here's his amazing new single body2body!!...let's see them bodies to bodies aight?!" 
 
And that's when Eun Mi and Jay realised Jays track was playing.
 
They hugged eachother in joy  and Eun Mi gave Jay a kiss to congratulate him.
 
Jay got red and took her hand again.
 
"What are we standing here let's dance!" Jay said.
 
Lots of people surrounded them, to catch a blink of the cutest couple of campus, and nobody actually knew Eun Mi was a great dancer so they all just were in shock when Jay and her were dancing so sycronized and matched.
 
Jay and Eun Mi felt so good together.
Eun Mi felt like she was in some sort of romantic comedy, chickflick kind of movie.
 
Their bodies were so close together and they both didn't want to be freed frome the closeness.
 
Everbody was wooing and shouting them on.
 
But they both didn't realise that, they only heared the track and saw eachother.
 
They had the time of their lifes just being and dancing together.
 
But suddenly when Eun Mi went to get some drinks she didn't see Jay anymore.
 
She looked around but didn't spot him anywhere.
 
That was until the DJ said that there would be a special performer that night, and he would be giving a special performance.
And it striked her when he said that the track body2body was his latest track.
 
Jay was at the stage!
 
Eun Mi smile couldn't fade away, she was smiling from ear to ear when she saw Jay standing there.
With his smooth attitude.
 
Every girl was barely dying and saying Eun Mi was so lucky to have him.
 
"Hi, im jay park and im a music-department graduate, i will be performing two songs tonight, and one of them i wrote myself for a special person" 
 
Everybody poked Eun Mi  because she obviously was that special person.
 
The first song Jay performed was "u got it bad" by Usher.
 
A random girl came up to Eun Mi and said " dayummm your boy is mad y" which made Eun Mi laugh " i know right" she agreed.
 
Jay danced and sang so smoothly, every girl kept on dying because they wanted him to be theirs.
 
The second song he performed was his own song "can't live without you" .
 
Jay sang the best he could, everybody felt his sincerity.
 
Suddenly Jay called Eun Mis name.
 
Eun Mi looked at him in shock.
 
"Come on stage Eun Mi" he said and made a come-here hand gesture.
 
Eun Mi struggled but got all her courage and went on stage.
 
When eun mi was on stage, Jay began talking.
 
"I didn't perform with no reason today, I didn't perform to show off or be a douche, i performed because you are more then special to me and that's what i atleast could give you before i say this....Eun Mi" 
 
Jay stopped talking and kneeled down " we are both old enough, and now we are goung to start our future, i'm just curious if you want to start a future with me?" 
 
Eun mi was speechless and held her hand before in unbelievingness.
 
"Kim Eun Mi would you...marry me?"  Jay asked and held a beautiful ring before her.
 
Eun Mi got teary eyed and after thinking for a second she nodded.
 
Everybody in the hall screamed in joy.
 
Jay got up and hugged her as tight as never before.
 
"I love you Eun Mi" he said.
"I love you too Jay" Eun Mi said while crying in happiness.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Finally i updated!
haha yes i had some free time, and i immediatly used it tto continue withthe story.
well what did you think of this chapter?
i hope you liked it !!!
 
and thank you for reading!!!
 
i'm now going to brainstorm for the next chapter!!