Bringing back memories and making new ones.

You'll always be my star.*

 

Eun Mi really didn't know what to expect, where would Jay take her after school?,and why did he only texted her to dress comfortable(which she mostly did)
 
After school Eun Mi quickly rushed outside to meet Jay who was waiting for her with his bike.
 
Eun Mi didn't greet him, she was too excited  so she forgot to even greet and ask how he was doing, the first thing she asked was where they were heading to.
 
Jay just smiled Mysteriously which gave Eun Mi a suspicious feeling, Jay told Eun Mi to get on the bike quickly and so she quickly climbed on the bike.
 
After biking for around half an hour they finally arrived at the first "memory-destination".
 
Eun Mi was still as excited as before she fastly got off the bike and ran towards the destination, which was a forest.
 
Jay laughed at her hyper cuteness and followed her.
 
"Is this the place?" Eun Mi asked.
 
Jay nodded while smiling brightly.
 
"thats really cool! Since we don't have a forest around or in seoul" Eun Mi said still as excited as before.
 
"yeah we used to play hide and seek and tag here" Jay replied.
 
"oh my-..." Eun Mi couldn't finish her sentence because Jay ticked her on the shoulder while He shouted TAG and ran off laughing.
 
Eun Mi looked behind her and started running after him "you're not  getting away with it so easily!" she said while running.
 
Eun Mi was pretty quick because Jay had to run faster, Eun Mi kept on chasing Him and she didn't even feel tired.
 
Eun Mi suddenly saw a flashback before her eyes of her chasing little Jay, it was a memory of them.
 
She was so in the memory that she didn't realise that Jay had stopped running,little Eun Mi in her memory jumped on little Jay and they both rolled off the grassy hill, and that's excactly what she did in real life, she was carried away by the memory and unknowingly jumped on Jay.
 
"gotcha!" she said laughing.
 
when she opened her eyes she realised she was laying on top of Jay.
 
Both of them just stared at eachother in shock, they looked eachother deep in the eyes, but before anything could happen Eun Mi nervously let go of Jay.
 
she bowed her head and appologized "I'm sorry Jay, i didn't mean to jump on you like that...i just remembered something, a memory and got carried away..." Eun Mi said embarrassed.
 
Jay laughed "nono, it's allright i got carried away myself too, but you got a memory back?....which one?" he curiously asked.
 
"well i saw you and myself chasing eachother, we were playing tag and I jumped on you and we rolled down some kind of grassy hill" Eun Mi replied.
 
"yes that actually happened when we were younger , we used to do that all the time, you were such a hugger" Jay teased.
 
Eun Mi blushed "well...i had to keep holding onto something right?"
 
And they both laughed, Eun Mi brought some food and so they had a picknick, Jay became so happy when he saw the food because he was hungry.
 
"It's like you knew i was going to get hungry" Jay said happily.
 
Eun Mi smiled "yahh, i didn't forget that you were a big dummy and always got hungry even if you ate 2 seconds ago" Eun Mi chuckled.
 
Jay just laughed, after eating they both layed down on the grass and watched the sun go down (yeah they were there for quite some time), they started to talk about more things when they were younger and what Jay and Eun Mi did when they both were apart.
And then suddenly they started to talk about their love interests and relationships.
 
"So did you ever had a boyfriend after me, since i was your kidcrush?" Jay playfully but curiously asked.
 
Eun Mi Hissed at him "what are you talking about, you never were my boyfriend, i never said that "she replied laughing and poked Jay.
 
"don't ignore my question" Jay said while poking her back.
 
Eun Mi looked at him and shook her head "there hasn't been anyone after you" she said on a sarcastic Way.
 
Jay did a girl-giggle impression, and Eun Mi laughed at his dorkiness.
 
"oh! I forgot there was this guy in highschool, Hyun Ki, Lee Hyun Ki, he liked me a lot, he even confessed his love before the whole school, it was really cute but i was so mean i didn't accept his heart, i still have regrets until today, but i said no because i didn't like him, i just couldn't he was just like a friend, i don't think you should force love, but he was so cute and had so much courage to confess" Eun Mi said.
 
Jay puffed his cheeks "pssssh...what's so cool about that dude, everybody can confess in public, it'snot like he solved a world problem or something" Jay said in an uninterested tone.
 
Eun Mi chuckled.
 
"what's so funny" Jay asked in a serious tone.
 
" are you jelous of tha fellas?" Eun Mi joked.
 
Jay immediatly  stood up and denied being jelous Eun Mi just laughed at him.
 
"and what about you?" Eun Mi asked.
 
Jay made a proud face "well...miss Kim actually lots of girls digged Jay to the Park" he said while pointing at himself.
 
Eun Mi raised one eyebrow "oh really, ever dated one of them?" she asked.
 
"yes a few, but i had one girlfriend after you my first love, but it didn't work out" Jay replied.
 
" I see, how come?" Eun Mi continiued asking.
 
"let's just say she wasn't the most honest person, but i sailed the boat for a new adventure you know what i'm sayin, its for the better and look i found my one and true love back" he joked at pointed at Eun Mi.
 
Eun Mi just hit him, they kept on talking for a while and Jay stated that he would confess even greater then that Lee Hyun Ki guy.
He even stated that Eun Mi had to watch her back because there might be a ship sailing towards her, Eun Mi hit him again.
 
One day Jay took Eun Mi to a sportshall where they used to play sports together, but mostly dance, ofcourse for seven-year olds there wasn't much cheographed dance but they were pretty cute together.
 
Eun Mi became so happy when they arrived she started dancing goofily right away, Jay just laughed at her cute goofiness.
 
"I do remember coming here!" Eun Mi said excited.
 
"yeah we used to dance to oldskool songs, but i actually practiced now, look i even have a bboy body" Jay said and reflected his arms.
 
Eun Mi rolled her eyes and nodded giving in, she put a song on it was "tonight" by John Legend (writers note: i chose that song because Jay did a cheography to it and it was hotttt)
 
Eun Mi looked at the ground for the first seconds of the song but when the part with the some kind of piano came on she started tapping her feet, when the lyrics came on she looked up again and started dancing, she really felt the beat, she moved with the lyrics it was like she was talking in body language, she moved really smoothly and illy, Jay just stood there amazed by her beauty he didn't  know she became such a good dancer, Eun Mi didn't notice that Jay found her attractive she was just focused at her dancing, she kept on dancing facing the mirror.
Jay found her so beautiful that he didn't notice that he was walking towards her, it was like he was hyptonized by her beauty.
 
In one of the parts of the song Eun Mi turned around and saw Jay standing behind her, he took her hands and started to dance with her.
Eun Mi felt nervous, and she became so and red  but kept dancing along with him, at first she was facing the floor but then she didn't care at all, she looked up and stared into Jay's eyes, they both stared deeply into eachother eyes and felt the beat and the heat of their bodies so close together.
They both danced with the lyrics and 'talked' using bodylanguage(lol sorry seems funny i know)
They were so into the moment until the song stopped.
They held eachother , Jay held Eun Mi by her waist and  Eun Mi had her hands onto Jays shoulders
 
They both were sweating and sighing but continued to stare into eachother with amazement.
 
"i-i didn't know you could dance like that" Jay said still in amazement.
 
"There are more things you don't know about me" Eun Mi whispered.
 
Jay couldn't hold it in any longer, he came closer and Eun Mi too, but before they could make any move the janitor came in to clean the sportshall.
Eun Mi and Jay let go of eachother and Eun Mi quickly grabbed her stuff and Jay too.
 
The next day at campus they both did like nothing happened.
Because both  didn't want to ruin their friendship and awesome relationship and make things awkward.
But they both knew they didn't want it this way.
 
When class was over Eun Mi found a note in her locker.
It said :
"meet me at this location, this location has the most meaning and memories atleast for me" .
 
Eun Mi didn't see a name 
At the end but she knew it was a note from Jay because she recognized his messy handwriting from distances away.
 
"hmm...why does Jay want to meet me all of a sudden, i thought we wouldn't be meeting up for a memory-destination-trip today" Eun Mi thought"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
woah isn't this a long chapter,
i'm sorry if i got your eyes tired of reading!
 
Well....atleast they had some kind of love interaction right?
I still think my story but okii lol
 
Again thank you guys for reading,commenting and subscribing, you guys are the best!! *sings 2NE1's i am the best bu inserts you instead of i lol *
 
well i'm off writing mynext chapter on my ipad!!
 
Love,peace and respect!!!
 
 
PS:
Link to: John Legends song:
 
Link to: Jay's cheography of this song together with Dennis Yin: