Not allowed to lie....

You'll always be my star.*

 

Eun Mi thought that evryobody at school just left Jay and her alone and that they moved on with their lifes but it was the opposite, people started to make up false rumors about her which really hurt her, they talked behind her back and even did mean things to her like they tried to let her trip on the ground, lots of girls were jelous of her because she was dating Jay.

Eun Mi didn't understand the mean things people could do and say, one time someone put a note in her bag which said just kill yourself nobody wants you here, Hyomin stood by Eun Mi's side all the time and when someone started to say mean things to her she would snap back at them, Eun Mi was really thankful towards her but one day Bora waited for Eun Mi after class.

Eun Mi didn't notice and kept on chatting with Hyomin when she wanted to walk away Bora called her name, Eun Mi turned around and saw Bora looking at her, Bora smiled at her and Eun Mi smiled back, she told Hyomin to have her lunchbreak she would come after she talked with Bora.

 

"Hmh...I don't trust her Eun Mi, she looks creepy" Eun Mi whispered suspiciously.

Eun Mi made a crazy hand gesture and walked towards Bora.

 

"Hey Eun Mi"Bora started the conversation.

"Hi Bora, why did you call me ?" Eun Mi asked while smiling.

"Oh, i just wanted to chat a bit, so how did your test went?" Bora continued

"Meh, i don't really know, and yours?" Eun Mi replied back.

"Same, so would you want to have lunch with me? " Bora asked smiling.

 

Before Eun Mi could answer she already took her hand and ran to the cafetaria, Bora searched for a place where nobody could hear or interrupt them , after they sat down Bora quickly started her Q&A session.

 

"So I heard you and Park Jaebeom from the musical department are going out?" she firstly asked.

"Oh...ehm...uhh yeah..." Eun Mi replied a bit flustered.

"Hmm....and since when did you guys like eachother?" Bora contunued.

Eun Mi left out a laugh "well that's actually quite a funny story, we have liked eacother since we were little..we actually grew up together but got seprerated when I was 5 we later met again"

Bora gIared at her which made Eun Mi feel really awkward and uneasy "that can't be... Jay couldn't like you for such a long time because i have been his girlfriend for around 4 years." Bora said.

Eun Mi raised an eyebrow "aha, i ehm...see" she answered back.

Bora suddenly grabbed Eun Mi's hair, Eun Mi didn't know what was going on , what was wrong with this girl?!

"W-whats your problem Bora?!" Eun Mi asked while trying to untangle Bora's hands from her hair.

"Break up.." Bora just said.

"What!?" Eun Mi said in shock

Bora rose Eun Mi's head to face her "I said break up with Jay, you and Jay don't belong together i belong with Jay....he's MINE" Bora shouted at her.

Eun Mi just looked at her in shock.

"I don't know why we even broke up...I didn't do anything wrong...i loved him dearly, I wanted to get him back but you and your stupid face came in the way , you ruined my plan and second chances with Jay" Bora continued.

"Jay broke up with you because you cheated on him, you cheated and it's your fault.." Eun Mi replied calmly but shocked as well.

"SHUT UP!!!...you don't know anything" Bora let go of Eun Mi's hair and pushed her away.

'if you don't break up with Jay i'm going to haunt you down, i am in the same class as you and i know where you live ..."  Bora said and walked off.

 

Eun Mi couldn't believe what just happened she held the chair because she felt like if she would let go she would just fall, fall down and never get up, did that woman seriously ask her to break up with Jay? 

 

After school was over Eun Mi wasn't her bubbly happy self she send Jay a text that he didn't have to wait for her and she had to go somewhere.

Jay found it odd how she was acting and quickly texted her back.

 

Jay: Where are you going Minnie?

Eun Mi: Just somewhere, i have to do something.."

Jay: Where?...come on tell oppa.

Eun Mi: haha..Oppa?

Jay: yes oppa...sooo where are you going?

Eun Mi: Just somewhere I said ..don't worry...~

Jay: Eun Mi where are you going??

Jay kept staring at his phone but he didn't get a response back.

Jay: Eun Mi...EUN MI...EUN MIIIII....

Jay: I want to talk to this girl but she is ignoring me she doesn't tell me where she's going, but that's kind of unfair since she is my soulmate...shouldn't soulmates tell eachother everything?

 

Jay kept on sending these cute messages but he still didn't get any response back, He started to worry, Eun Mi never acted like this, he got on his motorbike and started his search he went to all kind of places.

The place Eun Mi went was the place she and Jay first kissed, she had her hoodie all over head so if someone saw her they wouldn't notice her face, Eun Mi had been crying, the tears didn't stop, she wasn't crying because of the Bora incident she was crying because everyone at school was judging her only because she was dating Jay,and Bora just made it worse, Was Eun Mi not allowed to love her own boyfriend?

Why did everyone hate her so much, she didn't do anything wrong...

 

Suddenly Eun Mi heard a sound of a motorbike coming closer she quickly buried her face and pulled the hoodie more over her head.

 

"Eun Mi...Eun MI-Ah!...KIm Eun Mi!" she heard Jay calling for her.

 

Eun Mi buried her face in her legs and tried to ignore him as much as she could., But jay recognized her back and quickly got of his motorbike he didn't even care if he secured it right he just ran to her.

 

"Eun MI!!!...you don't know how worried i was you were here why didn't you respond on my texts and calls?" Jay asked.

Eun Mi didn't reply on his question and just looked away.

 

Jay didn't know what to say so he just started to talk about something else.

 

"So...Eun Mi the teacher i had been talking to today said that my vocal-skills had grown a lot and he wants to record a song with me, just me , he said that i'm special or something and he wants to share my voice with others" Jay said excited.

 

"mmm..." Eun Mi just mumbled back.

 

Jay asked her if everything was allright with a worried expression, he asked her a coouple of times but still she didn't answer.

 

Jay started to lose his patience a bit because she wasn't facing him and answering on his questions.

 

He took Eun Mi's shoulder and tried to let her face him, when he saw her red eyes and face he was shocked.

 

"Eun Mi have you cried?, why?..who hurt you?" he asked more worried then he ever was.

 

"n- nobody Jay, just leave me...nobody hurt me it's my own fault.." Eun Mi replied back.

 

"What's your fault?" Jay asked

 

"It's my fault that i chose to be with you!"Eun Mi shouted and quickly put a hand before .

 

Jay widened his eyes and didn't respond back to her reaction.. "I see.."He just said.

 

"No..No that's not what i mean Jaebeom...i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that.." Eun Mi said and more tears kept falling.

 

"...what did you mean by saying that then?" Jay asked while looking down.

 

"it's just that..." Eun Mi gulped "it's just that...everybody hates me..what did i do wrong...i just want to be with you Jay...and have you as my boyfriend why does evrybody hate me so much...everybody gives me dirty looks, girls gossip about me people tell the most horrible things, like i screw guys for fun, i never even had done it before.." Eun Mi said and also looked down her tears didn't stop falling.

 

Jay became furious "who said those ing things to you?" He said in the most angry way he ever done, actually Eun Mi never saw him angry.

 

""Don't mind it Jay i will just get over it..." Eun Mi said and held his hand.

 

Jay suddenly pulled Eun Mi towards him and hugged her tightly  "Eun Mi it isn't your fault, i will personally make an end to this, nobody will hurt my sweet little Eunji...I'm sorry Eun Minthat i didn't protect you the ight way, why didn't you tell me anything about this?" Jay asked her.

 

"Well.. because I didn't wanted to sound naggy and annoying and you were in such a happy mood everyday i just didn't wanted to ruin your mood by these stupid things..." Eun Mi said.

 

"Eun Mi...this isn't stupid from now on we have to tell eachother everything, no secrets anymore allright?...secrets bring bad relationships.."Jay said.

 

Eun Mi just smiled and hugged him tighter.

 

"And if you lie you will get a punishment.." Jay came closer and gave Eun Mi a peck on the motuh.

 

Eun Mi just widened her eyes.

 

Okay so we have to keep this promise, me Park Jaebeom and you Kim Eun Mi will tell eachother everything that bothers him or her , Pinky promise" Jay said and put his pinky before her face.

 

Eun Mi tangled her finger around his and smiled at him.

 

Jay smiled back but he was off guard by the scar on Eun Mi's forehead which Bora created with her nails.

 

"Eun Mi where did you get that scar?' Jay asked and put his thumb on it.

 

"ehm...someone wanted to kill me today..." Eun Mi said back.

 

"Eun Mi stop kidding around...." Jay said and poked her.

 

"No really...she wanted to kill me because she said that if i didn't let go of you she will do bad things to me .." Eun Mi replied back.

 

"who was this..." Jay asked.

 

"it was...your ex girlfriend Bora.." Eun Mi honestly replied.

 

"Kang Bora...." Jay said and balled his fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I Know I Know weak chapter haha , really boring and a chapter full of crap and sad stuff lol but i wanted to have some kind of structure to the story.

BTW: I got the lying-punishment from the drama Can You Hear My Heart, I really really love that drama and I found it cute that the main lead Cha Dong Joo( a.k.a Kim Jae Won he's so cute) said that if he or his girlfriend would lie the other person has to give them a kiss for "punishment" lol i reccomend you to watch that drama! lol:p 

I Hope you like it and i'll try to update as soon as posiblle!!^__^

 

Thank You for Reading!!

PS: i think i'm going to make this a bit longer then the average stories, i want to go deep in their lifes after school lol i sound so creepy anyway again thanks for reading!!