Team of Love?

You'll always be my star.*

Hyomin directly ran towards the girlsroom while holding Eun Mi's hand when class ended.

"W-what are you doing!!!" Eun Mi shouted because her jumpy friend ran like it was her last run, it felt like her hand was going to fall off.

"Just come with me, you have to look your best today!!" Hyomin shouted back.

Eun mi just shook her head and chuckled.

"Look at me and don't move!" Hyomin said to Eun Mi when they were at the girlsroom.

"sure.." Eun Mi said raising one of her eyebrows.

"first, don't look at me like that, second: shhhht" Hyomin said while poking Eun Mi's nose.

"Yes Ma'am.." Eun Mi said obiently and tried to hide her smile.

"SO I'M DONE!!" Hyomin said satisfied with her masterpiece.

 When Eun Mi looked in the mirror she smiled"isn't this alot?..it's not really me...so.."

"NO...it's good" Hyomin cut her off while smiling with her satisfied smile.

"Oh..allright then.." Eun Mi said and smiled back at her bestfriend.

They both raced outside to meet the boys when Hyomin also finished.

The boys waved when they saw them,

Jay looked at Eun Mi and smiled""she looks pretty..she already is pretty but just you know..ahh Jay what are you thinking.." Jay thought by himself.

Hyomin ran towards them again holding Eun Mi's hand in her tigergrip ( that is how Eun Mi called it when she held her hand).

"HIIIIIIII...." Hyomin said excited.

"HIIIIIIIII..." the boys immitated her.

Eun Mi chuckled "Hi guys, shall we leave now..i'm kind of sick of school.." she said and hanged her shoulders to expres her sickness more.

"Let's go!!" Junho said and walked off excited.

"so what are we going to do?..what do you girls want to do?" Taecyeon asked..

"Ummmmm...it's cold...we could go....-" Hyomin couldn't finish her sentence cause Chansung had already screamed something out.

"PAINTBALLING!...I just got some free tickets from a friend" he shouted .

"What kind of friend..it's not like the last time when you-.." Junsu got cut off.

"Nahhh Junsu it's not..i was young in those days.." Chansung said in a manly voice.

All the boys chuckled.

"Yeah right" They all said laughing.

Except for Jay he was walking alone at the back.

Hyomin poked Eun Mi and signed her to go to him.

Eun Mi looked with a confused face and just listened to her friend.

She walked towards Jay and started the conversation a bit awkward.

"So...it's funny huh?" she started.

"What is so funny?" Jay replied smiling.

"Well..that we meet again!..and that we never recognized eacother at school" Eun Mi said

"Oh...But it's a pleasant surprise" Jay mumbled.

"Huh what did you say?...I didn't hear you?" Eun Mi replied and came a bit closer.

"Oh..Oh nothing at all...I just said Yeah your right" Jay replied nervously.

"Hmh...so you guys know eachother for quite a time huh?" Eun Mi asked.

"Yeah..we have known eachother for like 9 years or so..,we are like brothers.." Jay said smiling.

"ohhhh I seee!!...That's really cute!" Eun Mi laughed.

"well...and you and Hyomin I can tell that you girls have known eachother for a long time aswell" Jay replied.

"You guessed right...Hyomin is also like a sister to me..I would kill everyone, even you if somebody hurted her" Eun Mi said with a fierce look.

"same here" Jay laughed.

"We can't talk about hobbies..and such because we already talked about that in the train"Eun Mi said.

Jay nodded and they both started laughing.

'I'm going to kick your Jay" Eun Mi said and made a kungfu move towards him.

"Oh really?...I'm so scared" Jay said and put his hands before his face.

"Yeah!" Eun Mi said laughing.

"Haha, we'll see ..." Jay said and poked her.

"Hmh we will!" Eun Mi said and poked him back.

They were all super excited to enter the paintballcenter , so they quickly ran in like little kids except for Jay and Eun Mi they were busy with their conversation about gaming, because they both loved gaming a lot.

They didn't even know that the boys and Hyomin had already paid and made the teams until Hyomin came running.

"EUN MI AND JAY COME QUICKLY!!.. YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER IN ONE TEAM!!" she shouted.

Jay and Eun Mi both looked at eachother.."together?!" they both said in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIII...sorry for the late update!!

School is such a drag-_-

I started this story in winterbreak, and now when I started with school again I get cut off everytime.

And also sorry for the short and stupid chapter, I'm being such a slow cow huh?

I just am so tired at the moment.

I'm going to post a LONG good chapter this week following the Painball date and  more.

 

THANKS FOR READING..<3<3...~