We unknowingly have known eachother?!

You'll always be my star.*

Eun Mi walked over to Jay who was still holding the photo in his hand.

"Yeah what's up" Eun Mi said.
 
Jay didn't answer because he was kind of in shock.
 
"Ahhh....you found that picture, don't i look cute in there?...I still don't know who the little boy is, grangran told me that i liked him a lot when i was little we grew up together but i never saw him since i mobed to an other house with my grangran, i don't remember anything" Eun Mi continued.
 
Jay looked at her and suddenly put the photo back on the closet, he put his hands on Eun Mi's shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
 
Eun Mi looked at him with big confused eyes "Jay w-whats wrong?" she asked in pure unknowingness.
 
" Don't you remember anything Eun Mi?, do you really not know who that little boy is?"  Jay asked.
 
Eun Mi shook her head slowly " I really do not know who that boy is" she replied.
 
"Eun Mi that little boy is me" Jay said deeply looking in her eyes.
 
Eun Mi widened her eyes more " no you're kidding" she said in shock
 
Jay made the same face the little boy made on the picture (he raised one eyebrow and made a serious expression) .
 
Eun Mi was still in shock at first but she suddenly got the biggest smile on her face, she jumped on Jay and hugged him tight " Jaebi Oppa!!"  she squeeled
 
Jay laughed "ohhhh, you still remeber that name i kind of missed someone calling me that" and he hugged her back, when he let go of her he raised his eyebrow again but this time he was really puzzeled.
 
Eun Mi tilted Her head "What's wrong Jay?" she asked.
 
Jay looked at her " You said you don't remember anything how come you still remeber that nickname ?" Jay asked still puzzeled.
 
"Well i don't really know how i remembered it, but who cares i'm just happy i met my Jaebi again"
 
Jay smiled with a bright smile " and i'm happy i met my Eun-ji again" he Pinched her cheeks with her cute dimples in it.
 
" you know.." he continued " from the first  time i saw you , in the train you kmow, i knew that i knew you from somewhere but i didn't know from where or what excactly" he said while nodding.
 
Eun Mi chuckled " Yeah right, if you remembered me you would know that i was "your Eun-Ji"  she said.
 
Eun Mi's grandmother called their names before Jay could answer anything.
 
"Eun Mi And Jaebeom come and eat." she said from the kitchen.
 
Eun Mi and Jay came into the diningroom where there was a huge table full of food, Jay's jaw dropped.
 
Eun Mi left out a chuckle " I said that your stomach was going to grow right?" she said teasingly.
 
"I'm sorry it took so long" Grangran appologized.
 
Jay shook his head heavily " NOoOoOooO.....miss Jang you didn't have to make so much food, you're too kind!" Jay bowed his head in respect while saying that.
 
Grandmother smiled and asked him to sit down, Jay sat down and thanked grandmother for being so generous for multiply times, she jst kept on smiling and told him it's fine and she loved to make others happy, while he was eating grandmother kept on putting more food in his plate, after eating Jay was so full he could barely stand up.
 
"Was it tasty?" grangran asked him.
 
he nodded and accidentaly  burped, he quickly put a hand before his mouth.
 
Eun Mi and her grandmother just laughed.
 
Jay thanked grangran for some more times and she just smiled at him.
 
After eating Jay and Eun Mi told grangran who Jay was and grandmother was in shock too, but she quickly snapped out of it " oh little Jaebeom!!!...ohhh you were so cute, you have grown so much ,you are so handsome now, i'm so happy to see you!". She said and hugged him.
 
" I missed you too grangran " Jay answered back (he was actually allowed to call her that because she took care for him too when he ws little until she left with Eun Mi, he was like her own son)
 
The rest of the night the three of them were bringing up memories, Eun Mi was a bit quiet because she didn't remember a lot, when it was time for Jay to leave she walked him to the door.
 
"Jay before you go could you help me with something" Eun Mi asked.
 
"Ofcourse, what is it?" Jay quickly replied.
 
"could you help me with bringing some memories up?, like of us?, i don't like you know mean it in a wierd way" Eun Mi nervously said while looking down.
 
Jay laughed " ofcourse!!, tommorow after school i will bring you to the first memory-place, operation memory is going to start starting toay!" Jay said while holding his fist up.
 
Eun Mi 'boxed' her fist to his and laughed.
 
when Jay left Eun Mi went to her room and layed down on bed feeling really happy, she put her hands on her face of happiness but quickly put them away.
 
she widened her eyes "why am i so happy?!, why am i so dumb i can't ask Jay such a stupid favor, now it seems like i'm interested in him!...wait am i interested in him?" Eun Mi thought, she  slapped her self on the head.
 
"why am i such a dummy" she thought out loud because her granny heard her and asked her if she was allright.
 
"hmmmmmmm...yeahhh" she just mumbled back.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm short chapter huh?, lol i took a while to get the story started but i didn't eanted to rush everything up.
so i took it slow atleast theynknow what relationship they have right? Lol
anyway, on the next chapters Eun Mi's and Jays relationship will grow even more and i will try to make my story not that boring anymore haha.
i will try to update more i always promise but don't do ohh im such a bad person xd
Anyway thanks you guys for reading and new subscribers thank you for subbing , every reader is so nice to actuaLy put their time in reading my stroy.
 
Well...i cant say more lets continue to the next chapter!!
 l