Will you be my girlfriend?

You'll always be my star.*

Eun Mi went to the place Jay asked her to go on the last note he wrote to her, he wrote that this place had lots of meaning to him and lots of memories, so Eun Mi got interested and quickly went.

 
Eun Mi arrived at a grasfield with next to it a big river with beautiful flowers on the side.
 
"what a beautiful place and view but...why did Jay bring me here?" Eun Mi thought
 
Somebody grabbed her by the shoulders from behind.
Eun Mi turned around in shock and saw Jay smiling at her.
 
"hi" he said and akwardly waved at her, he kind of reminded her of Stitch.
Eun Mi pushed him "why did you scare me like that?!" she said and pouted.
 
"because i wanted to dummy" Jay replied and patted her head.
 
"hmm...so why did you bring me here again?" Eun Mi said ignoring his comment.
 
"well this is the place where we first met and where we said our first goodbyes" Jay said while looking at the sunset.
 
Eun Mi looked at him "really?!" she asked.
 
"yeahhh you really were cute...i don't know what happened with you now" Jay joked.
Eun Mi hit him on the shoulder and laughed.
 
"you know...you also really cried when you had to leave so i held your hand like this" Jay said and softly held her hand still facing the sunset.
 
Eun Mi looked at their hands and then back at him, she didn't realise that she was getting a bit teary eyed because she kind of remembered what happened.
"yeah...i really liked you at the time" she said.
 
Jay looked at her way " i also brought you here because i told myself, if i ever would fall in love with someone as much as i was in love with you when we were little then i would bring her here and ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend" he explained and squeezed in her hand.
 
Eun Mi looked at him "what...are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" .
 
Jay didn't answer, he let go of her hand and backed away a little and started to sing.
 
"Just by looking at you, the feelings come - it's electrifying
I keep imagining you and me going somewhere together
You're not but I keep mistaking you as my girlfriend
If you smile at me just once, I can't handle it
Your good traits are 10 out of 10, even your flaws are perfect
Your thoughts repeat just like a hook from a song
You're the director to my movie of love
 
In my dream, it's you
I learned Korean in order to talk to you
We are meant to be - I've been infected with you
Just like my left hand claps, you are my only pair
I sang, will you believe me? Yes, you can believe me
I'm a meat restaurant, when you're scared, I'll order some assurance^
When you can't take on the hardships,
Like Houdini's magic, I will make your scars vanish
 
Even if you hear bad things about me, trust me baby
People don't know how I feel but you're the one for me
I'm not normally like this - I used to have a lot of girls before
But from now on, I will only look at you - baby you're all I need
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl
Be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl
 
Will you go out with me?
I want to be happy with you
Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend"(writers note:there's more choruses but i vut it because otherwise it got tooooo long)
 
Eun Mi gasped in amazement,disbelief and  "ehm..j-jay i...just....ohmygosh...woah that was so beautiful" she stuttered.
 
Jay kept standing there with his huge handsome smile "well...do you?" he asked.
 
" y-yeah" Eun Mi said "yes i want to be your girlfriend, i 've liked you since the beginning and i will never stop liking you" Eun Mi said teary eyed because she was touched.
 
Jay walked over to her and gave her a huge hug, the held eachother tightly and nobody could ruin this moment for them.
When they both got loose from the hug they deeply stared into eachothers eyes.
 
"may i kiss you?" Jay softly asked.
Eun Mi looked down "this is my first time, first kiss, i don't want to dissapoint you" Eun Mi said
 
Jay smiled at her cuteness "you won't..." and he came closer and put his hand on her cheek and kissed her softly, but passionate.
But he stopped for a second and put his head against Eun Mi's head and smiled, Eun Mi smiled back.
"i love you Eun Mi" he said.
" i love you too Jay" Eun Mi replied and held both his hands.
Jay kissed her forehead.
 
Jay and Eun Mi continued kissing eachother, but Jay would take little pauses since it was Eun Mi's first kiss and he didn't wanted to go hard and wild, he didn't wanted to rush her, he wanted her to feel comfortable and happy next to him.
And that's what Eun Mi did, she felt like the happiest girl on the planet, nobody could take her happiness away at this moment.
The newly fresh couple (lol it sounds like they were already married) spend their night at that same spot, they enjoyed the night together and had the most fun, they danced, ate and played random games like how many stars can you count or guess the song.
 
But the most precious moment of the day was, that they were together and nobody could ruin that right now.
 
The next morning Eun Mi and Jay officially went out as a couple.
People were already staring at them when they got to college together on  Jays motorbike.
But the looks rose up, and they also became dirtier when Jay and Eun Mi walked while holding hands, it made Eun Mi feel uneasy.
 
"This is college, why are people still bothered by who you date or not, we are not in highschool anymore, stop looking people, there is nothing to seeee" Eun Mi thought and unknowingly squeezed in Jays hand.
 
Jay realised her squeezing and looked her direction "whatzz wrong babe?" he asked.
 
Eun Mi looked at him "well..lots of people are curiously looking at us and some of them are giving me deathglares, and not only the girls" Eun Mi whispered in reply to his question.
 
"ahhh...don't mind them...they have nothing better to do then stare at us, they stare at us because they are jelous of our good looks" he jokingly whispered back, which made Eun Mi laugh.
 
"just keep walking close to me, as close as you can, to let them buuurnnn" Jay continued.
 
Eun Mi laughed and agreed with him, and got closer to him, she glued herself on his arm.
jay smiled happily and proud because he had the awesommest girlfriend a man could wish for.
 
The looks comtinued for some time, but people started to mind their own business and went on with their lifes, except one person, Kang Bora, a.k.a Jays ex.
 
She kept on watching them from afar and followed them around, while thinking the most evil plans, she was obviously not over the breakup with her and Jay.
 
"how could Jay be with such a nerd, such a geek, she's so ugly and fat, not even a hobo would date her, Jay deserves better , he deserves moi!" Bora thought.
 
"Eun Mi i will crush you..." Bora thought while clenching her first and teeth.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
well...kind of a short chapter this time,
 
Woah i'm kind of slow in the progress of the story, but im a person wants to explain things excessivly.
could the readers please tell me what you want to change of the story then i would certainly take a look at your suggestion  and change it up, or use your idea in my next chapters.
 
Warning;because of the lack of progress i guess this story is going to be a bit longer because like i said i like to explain thing into the details.
 
Well again, thank you for subbing, and even taking your precious time to read this .
 
I'm off to wrote my new chapter!!
 
Love,peace and respect!!<333