I'm always next to you...~

You'll always be my star.*

After everyone put their paintballing gear on Taecyeon anounced that he will start the game in any second, Hyomin quickly took him by the arm and discussed "plans" with him to win this match.

Eun Mi knew she wasn't just talking and choosing Taecyeon just for the game , she knew Hyomin was interested in Taecyeon because she saw that strange look in Hyomins eyes she only had that look when she was interested in a guy.

Jay and Eun Mi were still a bit awkward , they were just standing next to eachother without saying a word until Jay broke the silence.

"sooo....no buttkicking eachother today huh., we have to kick others butts" Jay said while pointing at the others who were all busy chatting and laughing away.

Eun Mi  nodded "yeah you're right , i guess we have to kick their butts really hard right?". She replied

Jay started to laugh.

Eun Mi raised her eyebrow "What's so funny?"

"Hahah it's just that we are talking about butts quite a while now , we mention  the word a lot don't we ?"  Jay said laughing.

After Jay said that Eun Mi burst into laughter and agreed.

"anyway I guess we have to win this game, fighting" Jay said .

Eun Mi did the fighting hand gesture with him "Fighting!" they both said in unision.

Everyone got together and Taecyeon started counting "1.2....3 GO!!!"  and everobody started running in pairs.

Jay immediatly grabbed Eun Mi's hand and ran over to a wall where they hid.

"We have to hide here and shoot them quickly you have to take the right side of the wall and i 'll take the left side , just see it as like one of those shootergames we were talking about" Jay said .

Eun Mi nodded " Allright, let's do this " and she put her paintballingmask on.

Jay smiled at her not only in agreement but also because he liked her badass attitude.

The first shot was from Jay he shot Chansung who layed down laughing " awww mennn why is it always me?". He said .

" it was your choice to go here " Nichkhun said and while he was talking to Chansung Eun Mi shot him.

Jay and Eun Mi high fived eachother and around 2 minutes went by of them making lots of points just sitting behind the wall.

But then Taecyeon found out they were hanging out there ,so he climbed onto the wall and pointed his paintballinggun at them.

Jay recognised his long figure in the dark and quickly ran away with Eun Mi.

They both climbed,jumped and ducked.

Taecyeon ran after them together with Hyomin "I'll always catch 'em all ( yes that was a pokemon reference sorry lol ) he shouted while laughing histerically.

Jay and Eun Mi were trapped because there were no props where they could jump,climb or duck over.

But when Taec tried to shoot them with the paintballgun he was shot by Junsu,Wooyoung and Junho who just laughed.

He then fell down in defeat and right after that the lights turned back on.

At first there was this awkward silence because everyone was staring at Eun Mi and Jay because they were still holding eachother,when  they realised everyone was looking at them they quickly let go of eachother.

"woahhh we have a new perfect loveteam EUNJAY". Junsu shouted jokingly.

" haha yeah you two were really into the game, holding hands and stuff" Junho added.

" yes don't act like we didn't saw youuuuuu" Wooyoung agreed.

" when is the date of the marriage?" Taecyeon asked still lying on the ground.

"very soon right wifey?" Jay jokingly replied looking at Eun Mis direction.

Eun Mi just smiled shyly.

After paintballing everyone got out to eat and after having a heck of a time Jay walked Eun Mi home.

" Today was so much fun!" Eun Mi said.

" yes it was ,you were a great partner in crime, by the way Eun Mi you were really cool in the paintball arena, you went like woosh woosh over  every prop who was set out there, how come spidergirl?"  Jay asked while smiling at Eun Mis direction.

" oh well...my grandma said i was pretty boyish when i was younger, i used to climb and jump around i fell a lot and broke lots of bones  but hey imma survivor" Eun Mi sang

Jay laughed at her goofiness " yahhh you were really badass but how come the boyishness?" he continiued.

Eun Mi let out a sigh "well, i lost my mom at a very young age, she was very ill, so i never had someone who taught me girl type of things when i was younger i thought that every girl did what I did, my dad took careof me when until my fifth year after that he went overseas with his girlfriend at the time i haven't seen him since so i saw lots of manly things from him, my grandma has been taking care of me since that day he left she's really great she was my mother and my father in one i don't know what i would do without her , so se learned me lots of girly things and thanks to her i bcame the girl i am today a girl who acts like a girl but has lots of boyish things in her too" Eun mi told Jay with a smile.

Jay put a hand on Eun Mi's shoulder " Oh i'm so sorry of your mothers loss, but i know she's looking at you right now from there " Jay  pointed at the night sky.

Eun Mi smiled and agreed.

"your grandma seems legit , she seems so cool how you describe her " Jay continued

Eun Mi laughed "yeah she is! I will introduce her to you somethime she definitly like you" Eun Mi said.

Jay looked at Eun Mi, he analysed her without her knowing.

He had this strange feeling when he looked at her, like he knew her before.

" Eun Mi, you remind me of a girl i used to know she had the same backstory as you and shealso had these cute dimples"  Jay squeeze her cheeks.

Eun Mi chuckled "She seems pretty cool, that girl you knew" she jokingly said.

" Yes she was my first crush, i'll mever forget her i never have seen her since that day..." Jay said.

" Well let's try to find her then, i'll help you " Eun Mi insisted.

Jay laughed " allright Eun Mi". He agreed.

After chatting for around two minutes they arrived at Eun Mi's house.

Eun Mi opened the door and asked of amybody was home. Her grandma came walking from the kitchen and Eun Mi introduced Jay.

"Hey Grangran this is my friend Jay he walked me home today " Eun Mi introduced.

"Hello i'm Park Jaebeom, nice to meet you miss Jang"  jay introduced with a sincere bow.

" ah hello nice to meet you too Jaebeom, what a handsome young man you are , come , come inside"  Grangran warmly greeted.

" oh i don't think-"  Jay couldn't finish his sentence before grangran got his arm and pulled him inside.

"well you go sit right here in this chair i will be right back with some food, do you like soup?' a young man has to grow"  grangran continued.

Eun Mi sat next to Jay " ah we don't get much visitors so when actually someone visits she pulls evrything out of the closet to make them feel at home, which means you're stomach is going to grow today"  Eun Mi joked.

Jay tapped on his stomach " doesn't matter my stomach is always prepared to grow if the food is made by a sweet person like your granny" Jay said.

They both laughed, Jay noticed some pictures on the closet.

" am i allowed to..". Again he wasn't able to finish his sentence this time Eun Mi cut him off.

"YES" she immidiatley said.

Jay walked over to the photos, he saw a picture of Eun Mis mom she was really pretty no wonder that her daughter turned out so beautiful, he saw a picture of Eun Mi with her granmother but...what was that, there was a photo of a little boy who looked just like him when he was younger and next to him was ....THE LITLLE GIRL HE WAS TALKING ABOUT BEFORE....Is she Eun Mi

"Eun Mi you have to see this.." Jay said while holding the photo in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yessss i'm a terrible writer , first i write like so late and when i finally write something it turns out so stupid.

there isn't even much progress in the story, but i keep pondering about the plot alot haha.

i hope you guys keep on reading even though my story isn't that great! I would really appriciate that!

also, i will try to update more frequelently since i am on holiday now^_____^

thank you again for reading!!!

off to the nextchapter!!!