"I'm Jay Park nice to meet you"

You'll always be my star.*

A girl was waiting on the train,

She was short, but really cute.

She had a little round face and brownblondish hair until the middle of her back.

She had big brown eyes and a cute nose and pretty lips.

She was wearing a black dress with a grey cardigan on top (which you couldn't see because she was wearing her winter coat)

On her head she was wearing a grey beanie with thick black glasses.

And underneath she was wearing really cute black boots.

This girl I just described goes by the name of Kim Eun Mi

 

"Why is the train taking so long, I really have to go home to grandma" Eun Mi thought in her head.

Eun Mi's grandmother didn't like it when people arrive late and if Eun Mi would come home late she would be dead.

The train finally came and Eun Mi was the first person to jump in.

She quickly sat down and got her books out of her bag.

"i have to begin studying now, Gotta pass this test!!" she thought.

A other person came and sat next to her without her knowing.

"Ugh! why is the train being so slow today" Eun Mi said unknowingly hard.

"I couldn't agree more" a deep voice next to her answered.

When Eun Mi turned her head she jumped in affraidness.

"Oh My God!" she screamed because the person next to her had a newspaper on his head and she didn't expect that.

When the person took the newspaper off Eun Mi's jaw dropped in disbelief and shock.

The person next to her was so gorgeous!

Eun Mi didn't expect that ,she actually expected an old hobo to be under the newspaper, But that couldn't be right because a hobo could never have such a beautiful voice and he also wouldn´t be allowed in the train.

Anyhow, the person next to her smiled at her and Eun Mi just kept on staring at him akwardly.

He was a very handsome young man, with a perfect faceshape and beautiful brown eyes.

He had the most cute nose ( you couldn't see his ears because they were hidden under his beanie but they were probably also perfect!) , he had the most beautiful smile (white and straught teeth) with the most y lips.

His body was so hot and masculine and his hands and legs were manly yet cute.

He was wearing a red with white baseballjacket and blue jeans with underneath white nikes.

After analysing the handsome young guy Eun Mi woke up.

While still smiling the guy said "sorry for scaring you , i didn't mean to!"

"oh N-No it's allright, I didn't got scared I just- ...nevermind" Eun Mi said while playing with her phone in her hands.

The guy stretched his arm to shake her hand and said "well...I'm Jay Park nice too meet you"

Out of shock because of Jay's action Eun Mi let her phone slip out of her hand and nervously picked it up, she quickly shook his hand "I'm K-Kim E-Eun Mi, Nice to meet you " she replied.

"Oh, nice name!" Jay said smiling "So Eun Mi where are you going?" he continued

"I'm going home, I just came from college " Eun Mi said without being all clumsy this time.

"Oh Nice, and what are you studying at the moment?" Jay asked interested.

Eun Mi smiled "I am studying to become a kindergarden teacher, I really love kids" she replied.

"Wow!..Now I know where I can send my kids when it's time for them to go to kindergarden!"Jay Chuckled.

Eun Mi laughed "Haha, Yeah indeed!...so where are you going to?" she said while laughing.

"well, to be honest I'm also going home because I also came from college and I'm too tired to go to work so i'm skipping a day" Jay answered.

"Ohhh allright!, and what do you study?"  Eun Mi asked.

'I want to do something in the music scene i think, so I'm studying Music and Arts"  Jay replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Thats so cool!!..so I'm talking to a future-musician!" she shouted not to hard.

Jay laughed "well not really.." he said shyly.

"What are you talking about?..It's true!..so what kind of musician do you want to become?" Eun Mi asked in full interest.

"I want to become a rapper/singer,  yeah stupid I know but it has always been my dream and I thought Hey why not not try to pursue it then?" Jay answered.

Eun Mi shook her head "It's not stupid at all!, I bet your going to be the greatest rapper/singer ever, Oh you know?...I at first wanted to study music aswell but I stopped having those thoughts because i came behind the harsh truth...that i can't sing...Laaaaaalaaalaaa" she sang.

They both laughed and this time Jay shook his head "Nah..I think your great maby we should do a duet somethime?" he said smiling.

"Okay but I warn you already ,and I won't pay for the hospital bill" Eun Mi joked.

 

The two of them chatted the whole thirty minutes of the journey to the trainstation about the most random topics.

 

And that's where it all began....~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I Know , stupid and bad ...and too much details....

But well It was my first chappie I´ll do my best to make the others chapters less boring!!

Okay Thank you guys for reading I´m off to write chap 2!!