06.The Partner

One Truth and A Thousand Lies

 

The school bell rang. It was the end of recess. I mean, like seriously? Why must time pass really fast when I'm having a good time? Well, Sunggyu told me things that I already know about him really. There's nothing much to him. I'm sure he is hiding something from me. I can tell by the way he looks at me. It's like he doesn't trust me yet. It OK, I guess. He will trust me over time.

"Kaja, Kim sesangnim wouldn't be happy if we're late for her class," he said in a soft voice. 

"Jamkkanman yo! Sunggyu-ssi, take me with you. Don't leave me here. I mean, I might get lost," I yelled. He sighed and grabbed my arm and pulled me along. I gave him a questioning look.

" You might get lost, right? Might as well I hold on to you so you won't wander around," he gave me the most charming smile I have ever seen. I nodded sheepishly. I do wander around and get lost.

The first thing Kim sesangnim did was to reprimand us for being late the moment we stepped in. Ugh, this school kinda . I mean, we're just 5 minutes late. The vocal lesson carried on.  Yada Yada Yada. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all. I was secretly staring at Sunggyu. Why does appa want him dead? He looks normal to me. As in normal in a normal way? Yup. What am I thinking? Ugh. One more thing, thinking of Sunggyu makes my mind fuzzy. Now that's Abnormal.

" I want you to partner up for this upcoming project," Kim sesangnim said. W-What project? Ohmy. I didn't listen. Ineed a partner. My eyes found Sunggyu but he was already partnering Woohyun. Damn. Thank me for being slow. I lost the greatest chance to be that guy. 

I looked around but everyone seems to have partners except the weird kid who has his head on the table. L.kim. He seems to be very familiar. Where did i see him before? Urm.. forget it.

"L, you partner Ms Song for this project. I hope you can work together, alright? So this assignment will be due in the next two weeks. I want you to write a song and sing it during presentation day," She said in her loud and clear voice.

My partner is L. 


YO! I'm back sorry for the hiatus. Stupid school year. I've been studying my head off this year. I've got this Math teacher that gives a mountain worth of homework a day. Anyways, enjoy♥