05. Getting to know HIM

One Truth and A Thousand Lies

“Hey, there,” I smiled at the small-eyed guy, Kim SungGyu. Apparently, their class seemed to end early. “Where are you going?” I asked him curiously.

“Check the schedule and you’ll know,” he muttered.

“SHEESH, couldn’t you be nicer to a new student?” I grumbled at his attitude. “I guess it’s free period then,” I whispered to myself after checking the darn hectic schedule. I wanted to face palm myself for taking singing and dancing class. They called it Expressionz or whatever crap.. I joined it because INFINITE is in it. Probably it’s a chance to get closer. And I took photography. Finally, my portfolio would be worthy.

“NOONA! I’LL BRING YOU ON A TOUR!” the SungJong kid slung his arm around my neck casually as if we’re childhood buddies.

“Ya, since when I’m the noona? I’m younger than you. Right, oppa?”I batted my eyelashes at him, trying to act innocent.

“Fine, you’re the only female that would be calling me that,” he mumbled and sighed. He had given up.

“The new maknae overthrowing the old maknae, I see,” suddenly a raspy voice said. *Hoya, that flower boy* I thought.

“Ya, hyung, it’s unfair! My reign of the Maknae Kingdom is over,” SungJong pouted.

“Dude that is just your wild imagination,” Hoya chuckled at SungJong’s diva-ish ways.

The tour started with all the INFINITE members tagging along except for…2? They were playful and noisy.. I guess that’s a norm for them to be so hyperactive and stuff. Must be the work of hormones. Most of the time, I was killed by the fangirl death glares. What?! Their looks could kill man! It’s like being stabbed and shot millions of times but only finding yourself alive again. SHEESH, talk about being nice. I decided I needed my time alone without the SungJong kid following me everywhere. The best place was the rooftop garden. I know it said ‘STRICTLY OUT OF BOUNDS. ONLY FOR GREEN CLUB MEMBERS.’ I still went in. Rules are meant to broken, said my older brother.

I saw a guy figure sitting on the bench. I tiptoed beside him and sat on the bench.

“What are you doing here?” his monotonous tone was killing me.

“I was supposed to be asking you that,” I played with my fingers.

“Are you a green club member?” his eyes shot open. There was emptiness in his eyes.

“No. I bet you aren’t too. So if you’re gonna start nagging, save it,” I muttered and gave him a look.

“You got me,” he smirked.

“Quit doing that. It’s pissing me off,” I wasn’t whining nor was I mumbling.

“Who do you think you are? You’re an annoyance to me too,” he raised his voice.

“Whatever. I just wanted to know you better. But I guess we got off on the wrong foot. Mianhe ,” was I apologising?

“What did you say?” he perked up, looking interested.

“I said I’m sorry! Happy now?!” I yelled into his ear. He was starting to get on my nerves.

“Kim SungGyu..call me SungGyu oppa,” he held his hand out for a handshake.

“Song EunMi.. EunMi would do,” I shook his warm hands gently. “ Tell me more about yourself,” I gave a genuine smile. Hey, I’m sincere you know.. and by the way, my plan seems to be smooth sailing so far.

___________________________________________________________________

Tumblr_lw1oe7czxh1ql1m1do1_500_large

YOU, YES YOU, MY DEAR READER. SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE I'LL GIVE YOU INFINITE!♥

HEY, PEOPLE.. I'VE GOT NEWS^^ BOTH BAD AND GOOD.. Bad news: I sprained my ankle badly causing the ligaments to somehow tear.. THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID. Good news: I'll get to update more for having 3 days mc..

~ the ONE and ONLY♥

LET'S HAVE A PIC SPAM CALLED YEOLLIEPOP♥

Tumblr_lxpoa239mw1r9z9p0o1_500_large

You Know You're An Inspirit, When...

Tumblr_lu5saovg2b1qculzvo1_500_large

Tumblr

Tumblr_lxsypt7y2c1qflg9yo1_r1_400_large

Tumblr_lxthkwyra71r9z9p0o1_500_large

Tumblr_lxtyjyeivj1qflg9yo1_500_large

Tumblr

Tumblr_lxt1uubwi31r46afuo1_500_large

Tumblr_lxpvt4bpju1r7fbglo1_500_large

Tumblr_lxn9h6f7zo1qflg9yo1_1280_large omo HOT yeollie alert!

AND THEN..MR COLD CITY INTURRUPTS OUR CHODING PIC SPAM

Myungsoolicious - Aira Radzuan - Picasa Web Albums

Myungsoolicious - Aira Radzuan - Picasa Web Albums

Tumblr_lxszm8y0cb1r1zmo8o1_500_large YUP, HE'S MADE UP OF WONDERFUL THINGS♥

Live your Dream

Tumblr_lxdh08pmcq1qkfp6oo1_500_large

399648_340705669272901_133641009979369_1378708_462281967_n_large

COMBINE PIC SPAM^^

Tumblr_lq7afiniqa1qe4pdn_large

296301_126428100794731_101160943321447_121974_490917136_n_large312280_126428087461399_101160943321447_121973_1256785807_n_large

I'VE GOT A GAME FOR YOU GUYS.. GUESS YOUR OWN CAPTION FOR THE PIC BELOW.. LOOKS LIKE NAMSTAR DOESN'T WANT CHODING TO INTERRUPT THE FANSERVICE..

Tumblr_lxuc10b2mo1ql6uv9o1_500_large