10. She's Not My Noona

One Truth and A Thousand Lies

Currently, my parents are overseas for business trips and I'm stuck here all by myself. For 6 months. Luckily they allowed my friends to crash at our place only if we’re responsible enough like adults. What they actually meant was no partying and no girls. Good enough for me. I just want company. I bet Hwayoung doesn’t that I want her company really bad. Hwayoung. She’s such a sweetheart. I’ve been crushing on her since forever. I’m not sure of her feelings for me but I know she loves me.

I entered the house and was confronted by my friends. Luhan, Kris, D.O., Tao, Baekhyun, Lay and Chanyeol.

“Dude, did you make a move on her yet?” the first question was asked by Chanyeol.

I gave him a dirty look. All of my friends seemed so interested to know about my personal life. Sometimes it’s so suffocating, I think I might choke to death.

“Really, Chanyeol? Really?” sarcasm was useful at this point of time.

“What? We really want to know too,” Luhan backed Chanyeol up.

“Haha. Very funny. Why are you so interested about my love life?” I asked them.

“Because we care about you, bro. I mean, come on. We don’t want to see you hurt anymore,” Kris voiced out.

“Duizhang’s right,” Tao said casually. “Because of that incident we worried greatly about you,” he added.

I sighed and gave in. “I kissed her, alright. It felt good. You know, at least I’m letting her know my feelings for her. Well, indirectly,” I managed to say, trying my best not to turn red like a tomato.

“Did you say you love her?” Lay asked  curiously.

“Don’t have to. She knows it,” was all I said.

“Are you sure she knows it?” Baekhyun piped in.

“Of  course. Her smile told me so. Come on, Baekhyun you know lips don’t lie,” I answered curtly. Gosh, everyone knows lips never ever lied. You can tell if someone loves you sincerely or not.

 “Isn’t she like a noona to you?” D.O finally spoke up. That question hit me hard in the guts. Seriously. That dude knows how to spoil my mood. That question is very sensitive for me.

“She’s not. I’m only 5 months younger than her. She’s born in December 1993 and I’m born 5 months later,” I stared at him furiously. I know it’s rude for me to stare at my hung like I’m going to eat him up for supper but he’s getting pretty annoying.

“Yeah, 5 months later in 1994 that is,” Luhan teased .

“Gosh! She’s not my noona!” I yelled at him for the first time.

“Guys, let’s not anymore,” Kris ordered. Oh, thank you, Kris! God bless you.

That night, I couldn’t stop thinking of Hwayoung. How soft and kissable her lips were. Her big brown orbs staring lovingly into mine. Oh, how I love her. I hope she doesn’t see me as a little brother because I don’t see her as my noona. She never once allow me to call her that. So, I’m going to repeat again. She’s not my noona.


I'm back again.. I think i'm becoming a nocturnal creature like an owl. Anyways, OH SEHUN IS EXTREMELY CUTE♥ I FELL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THIS CUTIE PIE.. Enjoy the story, darlings. I hope it doesn't get too boring. As the story unfolds, you'll learn a lot about each of the characters.

P.s when i see Lay, he reminds me of SUJU's Donghae. I'm not comparing. it's the way my mind works.. hehe