03. A fresh start.

One Truth and A Thousand Lies

 

So here’s my plan. I’ll register myself in his school or academy and try to befriend him. And I’ll kill him when the time is right. Does it sound like a good plan? Oh god who am I kidding right? My plan is pathetic and will lead to a huge FAILURE.. I told you I am new to this kind of thing. I just graduated from the secret spy academy. But wait a second… Sungho oppa is in the same school as him!! I’ll just tag along then… I’ll better get ready.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jebal, oppa… register me in your school..” I did all the aegyos that would usually persuade him.

“That ain’t working anymore.. I’m immune,” he scoffed. I did my infamous puppy eyes impersonation.  “ fine,” he muttered.

I did a victory dance around him as he was walking to school. Everyone was looking at us.  “Stop embarrassing me,” he tugged my arm. I laughed at his reddening face.

“Ne, my beloved oppa. Anything for you,” I whispered sarcastically. 

 

We finally reached the oh-so-famous Woollim academy of the arts.

"Yes, how may i help you?" the female clerk asked in a boring tone.

“I would like to register her in this academy,” his voice turned cold like ice.

“ Name of guardian?” the clerk asked.

“You know my name,” he muttered

“Name?” she insisted.

“ Song Jaeho,” he hissed. Oh cool! A fake identity.

“Your sister’s name?” she asked in her monotonous voice. He nudged me. “ You don’t know your sister’s name?” the clerk was baffled.

“ My name is Song EunMi. It’s not that he forgot. He wants me to speak for myself. I’m eighteen this year and I’m born on 20th October 1993,” I thought about everything for a second before explaining. The truth was that I’m 19 and I’m born on 20th December 1993.

“yeah, whatever she said,” oppa agreed.

“ Go to room 24. That’s your class. Here’s your schedule. You can choose the classes you want later. Good luck,” the clerk hesitated at the end.

*Why the heck did she say GOOD LUCK for?* I was bewildered but I headed of to Room 24. I entered the room and all eyes on me. Only 7 pairs of them.

The teacher was shocked that i entered the room. Did i do something wrong? i mean seriously? 

" Excuse me why are you here?" the male teacher asked.

" I'm sent here," i said as a matter-of-factly.

" No one is suppose to be in this class. I'll just check the office," he ran out of the room quickly.

"Did i do something wrong?" i whispered.

"Yes. We are the only student in this class for protection from fangirls. You're not right?" the blond guy asked.

"Uhh.. nope," I was puzzled. Then I saw him. Yes, him. The KIM SUNGGYU.

" We're Infinite," the blondie introduced.