04. Introduction of me

One Truth and A Thousand Lies

 

“She’s your classmate so treat her well,” sesangnim said in a stern tone. “Introduce yourself,” he turned to me and gave an encouraging smile.

“Annyonghaseyo! Song EunMi imnida. I’m new here so treat me well. You can ask me anything now,” I chirped in a sweet voice.

“Oh, Nam WooHyun here. Are you a ?” the cheeky guy with a pedo smile asked.

“Ya, Nam WooHyun, that’s so rude. Ignore him,” sesangnim yelled at him.

“Other not so personal questions?” I forced a smile.

“I want to know your birthday date,” the blondie flashed a charming eyesmile. “I’m Lee SungJong the MAKNAE,”  I can see that he emphasized on the word ‘maknae’.

“I’m born on 20th October 1993,” as soon as I said my fake date of birth, SungJong groaned. “Wae?” I asked with concern,

“I’m not the youngest anymore! Ah! Now you’re the maknae..Unfair.HUMPH!” he wailed like a baby. The rest of infinite laughed at his childish actions.

“You’re so childish but that was cute,” I stifled a laugh.

“ANDWAE! I’M THE CHODING! NO ONE ELSE!” a cute guy folded his arms in anger.

“Okay Mr.Choding, how old are you?” I questioned him out of curiosity.

“20,” he blurted without feeling embarrassed.

I sighed.”HMM.. okay you’re the choding,” I face palmed myself.

“Ms Song, please show us something you’re good at,” sesangnim suggested when the class turned awfully quiet.

“How about pole dancing?” WooHyun wiggled his eyebrows. He passed me a small wooden pole.

“How am I suppose to dance with a pole like that?! It’s so unstable!” I tried stalling. It’s not that I’m bad at pole dancing, it’s just that that freaking pole is too small and its unstable. Plus the room was full of men.

“I’ll be the pole!” WooHyun willingly volunteered himself. That pabo!

“Enough of your foolishness Nam WooHyun!” sesangnim smacked his head with a book.

“I guess I’ll sing then. It’s IU’s The Story Only I Don’t Know,” with that I started singing my hearts out and it felt super good.

The whole room was silent. Their facial expressions were priceless. Apparently, they were appalled! There was a pair of eyes that was looking at me but I was too busy enjoying the moment.