Preventing the date.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

It was just another Saturday afternoon, when Yoongi and Jimin were having another date in the city. They decided to get out of the house more since that day in the garden and have some quality time together. That's what Yoongi was thinking. What Jimin didn't tell him, was that he actually was following his younger sister Jeongyeon and Hyuk. He “overheard” the two talking the other day about going on a date and couldn't let them get away with that. 

He knew that he already failed every time he tried to stop them and only made his sister mad at him. But Jimin couldn't help it, since it ran in the family. When he was around 14-15, his older siblings used to follow him and his current boyfriend around to make sure nothing “absurd” happened. They still kind of interrupted him and Yoongi though, but at least most of them admitted that Jimin was an adult now too. 

Yoongi was staring at his boyfriend being passionate about something in his head. He knew Jimin well by now, that the boy had his strange moments of personality changes. He was normally adorable and nice, then the next moment Yoongi could be looking at a monster ready to kill everyone around it. But he shrugged. Even if Jimin was busy thinking about other stuff, Yoongi knew just what could get the boy on other thoughts. 

“Jimin, wanna go get some ice cream?” Yoongi asked. 

It was as if Jimin heard the most amazing thing in the universe, as he immediately stopped worrying about the little sister-Hyuk problem and stared at Yoongi with huge, hungry eyes. No matter what, Yoongi knew that Jimin couldn't resist anything sweet. 

“Yes! Hyung, you always know what I'm craving at the moment!!” Jimin agreed and looked very happy. 

Ignoring everything and the reason they came here, he decided to just have fun with his lover and take a ice cream-break for a while. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and started leaping a little too happily towards the nearest store that was selling ice cream. Despite Yoongi hated people staring at him strangely, he let Jimin have his fun and followed the boy. 

It must have looked very weird to people passing by, as one boy was jumping like a little kid and the other one was basically being dragged behind like a recalcitrant cat being forced to go outside. 

They saw a Café that sold ice cream and Jimin decided that they should eat there. Yoongi just nodded and let himself be pulled. Jimin threw the door open, almost scared a old lady walking by to death and they entered. There were quite a lot of people, but the two boys just ignored everyone and walked to the bored-looking cashier. Jimin knew exactly what he wanted and Yoongi just picked the plainest flavor. 

With each having a ice cream in their hand, they walked to find a table outside and enjoy the nice spring weather. As Jimin quickly spotted a table close to a tree and the two of them were on the way there, someone suddenly patted on Yoongi’s shoulder. The older boy got very surprised, but when he turned around to see who it was, he got even more surprised. 

It was Hoseok. And a older girl. 

“Yaaaaah!!! Yoongi hyung!!! I can't believe it's you!! I haven't seen you since our university days!!! HAHAHAH!! Wow, is this your partner?! Yaaah, so pretty! Almost as pretty as my WIFE!! Hahaha!!!” Hoseok screamed, loud as always. 

Yoongi just stood there with wide eyes and stared at the two. He didn't know what he was the most shocked over. The fact that Hoseok knew that Jimin was his lover without even asking, or the fact that he said the girl beside him was his wife. Jimin had already walked away from them and sat by the table eating his ice cream, while glaring at Yoongi to come. Yoongi wanted to, but Hoseok seemed to have a lot to say. 

“So are you two out on a date?! Wow, that's so unlike you, Yoongi hyung!! Do you still work at the store?! I really miss visiting there, it was so much fun!!!” Hoseok mumbled on. 

“I don't. I'm currently unemployed.” Yoongi simply said, looking longingly at Jimin who were almost done eating his ice cream. 

“Eeeeh! Really?!! Wow, that , hyung!! But did you know that I'm working as a teacher now?! Unbelievable right?! I got the job right after university and that's how I met my wife!! Btw, didn't you get the wedding invitation I sent you two months ago? I'm really sad that you missed our wedding!!” Hoseok said and Yoongi for surprised again. 

He started panicking at the question and was about to just straight out tell him that he “accidentally” ripped the invitation to pieces and threw it out. He knew it was terribly mean, especially considering how nice Hoseok has been despite his loudness. But Yoongi wanted to forget the horrible times at the university. So he decided to just lie and move on. 

“Ah, you know, I didn't get it. It must have gotten lost in the mail!” Yoongi lied and shrugged. 

“Oh, that's must be the case!! It's so sad that you didn't get to see our beautiful wedding, hyung!! I mean, we were such best friends back in the days!!” Hoseok screamed, being calmed down by his wife who rolled her eyes. 

Jimin sighed. He had already finished his ice cream and was just watching Yoongi talking to that loud boy. He did of course recognize him, as he often came to the store when Yoongi was working. He was so loud and always caused a mess. Jimin also knew that Yoongi found the Hoseok annoying, but Hoseok was too oblivious to understand when someone disliked him. 

Then at the same second, Jimin noticed a pair that seemed extremely familiar. They sat by the table just right beside him. Jimin thought he had seen wrong, but then he turned his head and could clearly see that it was definitely those two! Hyuk and Jeongyeon! Jimin’s intense staring must've made the pair notice, as Hyuk grabbed Jeongyeon’s arm and stood up. 

They didn't even care about the cakes and drinks they left behind, just running away from Jimin was the most important. Jimin was about to change after them right away, but remembered that Yoongi was still over there talking to the never-ending Hoseok. So he ran over to them, grabbed Yoongi’s wrist and literally pulled him away from the couple. Yoongi mentally thanked him boyfriend, even though the boy sent him flying. Hoseok didn't give up though and waved at him. 

“Hyung!!! Call me when you got the time! It would be nice to go out on a double date sometime, right??!! Bye bye!!” He screamed, so loudly that the other customers were about to move away. 

Yoongi just nodded and waved back as Jimin were pulling him as if he didn't weigh anything. The ice cream he was eating was long gone and Yoongi felt a bit sad that they didn't get to have their little ice cream date. Oh well, at least Jimin seemed to enjoy himself as he was running like he had some sort of superpowers. 

Jimin knew that Hyuk and his little sister had gotten quite good at hiding themselves from him these days, as they were probably used to Jimin trying to stop them. But if there was something Jimin was good at, it was sensing his sister’s whereabouts. She smelled a certain way and of course, her damned pet-chicken were a bit too obvious to hide in a public area. But he couldn't find them at the moment and stopped running. He let Yoongi down, as he was almost dying. 

Yoongi sighed and wanted to ask Jimin just why they were running around as if he was chasing something. But then he saw the look in Jimin’s eyes, the kind of expression he had whenever he was about to stop Hyuk and Jeongyeon from dating. He rolled his eyes. Yoongi wasn't the annoyed type of person(cough cough), but this really annoyed him. 

“Yah, can't you stop this already? You know you won't be able to separate them no matter how hard you try. And must you do this when we're out on a date?” Yoongi asked, realizing this was the first time he yelled at Jimin. 

“But hyung, they're still kids! I can't let them go around thinking they can do whatever they want! And Hyuk is dangerous, you know how strange that guy is!” Jimin tried, but regretted it when he saw how sad Yoongi looked. 

“So what? You're pretty dangerous yourself, always beating me up or throwing me into the wall.” Yoongi said and crossed his arms. 

“Hyung, why bring that up now? You know I would never do that on purpose! I love you too much for that! Please don't be angry with me, hyung! I'm sorry, okay! I'll stop this right now!” Jimin begged and walked closer to his lover. 

Yoongi stood with his back to Jimin and refused to turn around, as he didn't want to let Jimin get away with that too easy. But when Jimin walked around him and had on his puppy-eyes expression, the older boy could barely keep his poker face. Then Jimin walked closer and put his head on Yoongi’s chest, hugging him tightly. Yoongi sighed. Removing his arms and placing them around the small boy, forgiving him and embracing him with love. 

As the two lovebirds were in their own world, they didn't notice the other lovebirds watching them from behind a food stand. Hyuk and Jeongyeon looked at the boys, then at each other and laughed. They high-fived each other and was about to run away to continue their date, when Jeongyeon remembered that Mr.Chicken Nuggets were hungry and they went to the food stand to buy the chicken food. 

After they had fed their already overweight chicken, the two ran away from the place. At the same moment, Jimin's older brother, Kimbum, was on his way home from university and happened to pass by right when the two boys were hugging. He sighed. Felt a bit grossed out that they were actually standing in the middle of the street hugging like that. Despite that, he walked towards them. Jimin quickly noticed his brother and ended his hug with Yoongi. 

“Kimbum hyung! Are you on your way from the university? How fun to meet each other like this!” Jimin said and laughed. 

“Ah, well, I guess so. But what were you two doing out here? Hugging, in public? Don't you have any shame, Jimin?” Kimbum asked, hissing at his little brother. 

“Hyung, we were just having a fight and just made up. So we hugged. That's all. What are you angry for?” Jimin asked, already aware of Kimbum’s attitude towards the couple. 

“Whatever. It's gross, so stop it. Go home before I call father to come get you.” Kimbum said and walked away. 

Jimin sighed as he watched his older brother walk away. He grabbed Yoongi’s hand, as he could feel how annoyed the older boy had gotten as he listened to Kimbum speak. But then out of nowhere, Krystal appears as if she had some sort of superpowers and ran towards Kimbum. Kimbum turned around to see what was going on, when a girl were suddenly fly-kicking him in the face. He flew all over to the other side of the street. 

“That's what you get for messing with my OTP, you homo-hater!!!” Krystal screamed and disappeared as soon as she arrived. 

Jimin and Yoongi just stared at the random scene just like the other people around them. But then Jimin realized it was his own brother Krystal had just kicked the life out of. He didn't like how mean Kimbum could be sometimes, but he should still help him when he was lying unconscious in the middle of the street. The two of them ran over to him and pulled him up, dragging him with them all the way home. 

 

Like all of their dates, quiet and normal.