Dance show

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

The day after Chul had made his first appearance, it seemed as if Yoongi was seeing the kid very often. He did at first think that Chul perhaps liked him. But the more the kid was around him, the more he was sure that Chul was probably out for revenge for “stealing” Jimin. Everyone thought that it was sooo cute that Chul was glaring at Yoongi, but he sure didn't. That kid was definitely dangerous. 

Like one day when Yoongi and Jimin was in the kitchen eating breakfast together, Chul appeared out of nowhere and sat down on Jimin's lap without asking. That didn't bother neither of the boys, since Chul was still a cute 6-year old. But when Jimin was eating his cereals and continuing with their conversation, Yoongi couldn't help but be bothered by the little kid’s staring. 

He tried to make it obvious to Jimin that he was a bit uncomfortable with the evil baby, but it felt quite rude to say that. Chul was still a baby. Even if it felt very hard to believe that when he picked up a pair of chopstick like a pro and ate of the food. 

“Wah, Chul, you're so good with your chopstick-skills! A lot better than me when I was your age!” Jimin said, laughing and ignoring the fact that he still at it. 

“Really, big brother Jimin?? This is very easy, though.” Chul said, sounding like a experienced adult. 

Jimin just nodded and petted his little brother’s hair, who was really enjoying the attention. Yoongi tried really hard to ignore him, but the kid kept sticking his tongue out at him. Yoongi grabbed the fork beside him and raised it, but put it down as soon as Jimin sent him a wondering look. 

Jessi then suddenly entered the kitchen together with Jongsuk, both smiling big at the trio. Jessi walked up to her two sons and picked up a struggling Chul while telling him it was time for school. Yoongi waved a grateful goodbye to a glaring Chul and when the kid was finally gone, another person had come and clinged close to Jimin. Yoongi sighed. Even if he kind of liked Jongsuk, he hated that everyone in this world liked to touch Jimin. 

But the more Jongsuk talked and smiled his iconic sunshine-smile, the more Yoongi forget about his jealousy and just enjoyed listening to the incredibly handsome brothers. But of course, his eyes got stuck on Jimin when he giggled cutely. 

“Hey, how about you guys come with me to Taeyang hyung’s dance practice today? Everyone is either working or at school and I don't have to help father today, so why not?” Jongsuk asked and looked at them. 

“That sound so fun, Jongsuk hyung! It was quite a long time ago since I last visited Taeyang hyung’s studio!! What do you say, hyung?” Jimin asked Yoongi, confusing him with the amount of time he said “Hyung”. 

“Well, I'll do whatever you want.” Yoongi's simply said. 

Jimin nodded happily and so it was decided that the three of them were going to Taeyang’s studio. Jongsuk told the boys to meet up with him in 10 minutes and he disappeared. Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s wrist, pulling him off the chair and led him out of the kitchen back to Jimin’s room. The younger boy said it wasn't a big event, but they should still look presentable.

Then Jimin changed his pajamas a cool and cute outfit that of course suited him perfectly. While Yoongi just chose clothes that at least looked like he knew how to dress himself. When they both looked quite alright(well, Jimin looked amazing and Yoongi looked like himself), they walked to the decided spot. 

Yoongi didn't really remember that much about Jimin’s second oldest sibling Taeyang, except for that time he visited the convenience store and had a dance battle so intense with a random customer that it made him strip. Yoongi sure was traumatized after witnessing that. But it would be quite interesting to meet him again, to see if his “habits” are still there. 

Jimin slapped Yoongi on the arm to wake him up from his daydreaming when they met up with Jongsuk. Yoongi totally thought Seunghyun or some other servant would drive them to the place, but Jongsuk was starting the car and no one else was there. Well, the guy was soon 26 years old. Jimin pushed Yoongi into the backseat and then jumped in himself as Jongsuk started driving. 


The little road trip felt quite exciting for Yoongi, as he hadn't really walked outside that much since he moved in with the Parks. No one forced him to do anything except for showing Jimin love and affection, and that wasn't really a complicated task. So this was the first time in a long time since he felt the fresh air. 

Jongsuk took a turn left and after just a few more minutes, he drove up to a huge building and parked the car. Yoongi and Jimin walked out of the car, one smiling big as the sight was nostalgic and one being mentally impressed by the sight. The dance studio was enormous and Yoongi shouldn't even be surprised by now. 

The older brother walked up between the two boys and put his long arms over their shoulders, pushing them towards the entrance. The moment they entered, everyone inside bowed deeply to them and shouted a loud “good morning”. Jongsuk and Jimin just smiled back at them while walking past. Yoongi just couldn't get used to the respect people always showed them. 

They walked through a long corridor with pictures of famous dancers all over the walls. The biggest picture was of course if Taeyang and his wife(?) since they owned the whole building. Jimin saw how invented Yoongi seemed in the pictures and smiled at him, as Jongsuk opened a door to the practice room with the most space. 

As soon as they entered, the three boys were greeted by the familiar face of Taeyang and a surprisingly beautiful girl Yoongi assumed was his girlfriend. Jongsuk let go off the boys and walked up to Taeyang, petting his shoulders and hugging him bromantically. Jimin also let go off Yoongi to greet his older brother properly. The three Park brothers were having a nice little time while Yoongi and the girlfriend just stood there awkwardly. 

“Oh, it’s you!! Yoongi, right? Jimin’s boyfriend from the store!” Taeyang suddenly pointed out when he noticed the boy. 

“Yeah, that's me.” Yoongi said and nodded. 

“Wah, it feels so weird to see that our little Jimin is growing up and already have a lover! By the way, this is my girlfriend Min Hyorin.” Taeyang said and hugged her shoulders. 

Yoongi nodded and when Hyorin bowed politely at him, he quickly bowed back. As the brothers were talking about something dance-related, Yoongi's leg couldn't take standing up anymore so he looked for a comfortable spot where he could sit down. Then Jimin suddenly sat on his left side and Jongsuk sat on his right.

He didn't really understand what was happening, but he kind of got it when Taeyang and Hyorin was preparing what looked like a dance. Well, he was told they were going to watch their dance practice so Yoongi probably shouldn't be so shook. Two smaller kids was suddenly in the room and one of them was told by Taeyang to turn the music on, which the kid did. 

The two kids laughed when the music started playing and ran to the three guys in the corner, both sitting down on Jongsuk’s lap. Jimin saw how confused Yoongi was by the kids and told him they were Taeyang’s and Hyorin’s kids, a set of twin daughters of 3 years. Yoongi just nodded. Very impressed by how many people were born every year into this Park family. 

He didn't have any more time trying to figure out how many people there actually were, when the two dancers started dancing to the beat. It was a fast beat with many instruments playing. Taeyang did a little turn to Hyorin who grabbed his hand and they danced perfectly together. The way they moved their body to the beat and to each other, were too perfect to describe. 

It didn't look like any song were a challenge to the power-couple as they managed to dance amazingly to everything the stereo played. It seemed like their kids loved watching their parents dance, as the baby-girls were shouting cutely and clapped their hands to everything the dances did. Jongsuk quite melted in nicely with the girls as he also was shouting like a kid. 

They continued dancing for such a long period of time that Yoongi felt exhausted just watching them. He saw that Jimin was smiling the whole time, looking like a proud little brother. Yoongi was about to close his eyes for a minute when he saw the strange happening. It seemed like the current song were too exciting for Taeyang, as the guy was suddenly not wearing a shirt. 

Hyorin saw that immediately and started screaming, but were also laughing at the same time. But then she remembered their kids were watching them and she didn't really want them to witness their father being a stripper. So before he was completely , she grabbed his arm and started pulling him with her while dance to the music. They exited the practice room and the five of them were alone. 

“Well, that was interesting. Why am I even surprised. He does that every single time he dances. Whatever, here, have some pocky.” Jongsuk said and handed over a few pockys to the twin girls and to Jimin. 

The girls giggled when they received the candy and ate it very quickly, then they were up on their feet running around playfully chasing each other. Yoongi smiled slightly. Was just about to close his eyes again when Jimin suddenly had his face very close to Yoongi’s. 

He thought the younger boy wanted to kiss right there, but it felt quite inappropriate as there were kids in the room. But Jimin just smiled and stuck the pocket between his teeth, without eating it and then forced the other end of the picky in between Yoongi’s teeth. He apparently wanted to share the picky and Yoongi gladly agreed. Even if he didn't really like sweets, if it was like this, he would never decline. 

Jongsuk of course saw what his little brother and Yoongi was doing, trying to prevent them but they were both way to into it to stop. Jimin was slowly biting into the picky and was looking deeply into Yoongi’s eyes. Only a small piece of the pocky was left and their lips were almost touching. Jongsuk looked around to make sure the girl wasn't looking at the scene, then the boys quickly pecked to eat the last piece of the pocky. 

As Jimin sank back down to his place with his face burning red, the door opened and Taeyang came into the room with Hyorin behind him trying to pull him outside again. He was wearing nothing but his underwear and had on a dumb big smile on his face, only laughing when his poor daughters screamed at the sight. Taeyang turned around and looked at the two boys with tomato-red faces. 

“Yaaah, you two! What were you doing right now? Were you kissing inside my dance studio? Wow, my little brother Jimin sure is a man already!” Taeyang said and started running after his laughing daughters. 

“Taeyang hyung! Please go and put on some pants!” Jimin yelled and hid his face behind his hands. 

“I'm so sorry about this! I'll make sure to beat some discipline into his head! But thanks for coming to watch us today, Jiminie, Jongsuk and Yoongi! I'll probably see you again! Bye for now!” Hyorin said as she “picked up” her two daughters and kicked out Taeyang with her. 

The three of them were left alone in the practice room and Yoongi felt quite awkward, but happy as well. Jongsuk told them it was time to go home and the two boys agreed. Jimin stood up, helped Yoongi up and the two walked out while holding hands the whole time. 


It was a really nice experience, except maybe for the free strip-show