Breakfast.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

Yoongi was heavily sleeping on the bed one Wednesday morning and didn't plan on moving an inch, since Jimin had forced him to run with him in a jogging-stroll the day before. Yoongi didn't really remember how Jimin even managed to pull Yoongi with him, as the older boy was basically impossible to force. But he should know by now that Jimin was a lot more forceful that you'd think. 

The stroll wasn't even that far. But for Yoongi, running even 20 meters was extremely grueling. He tried to make Jimin runny himself like he always did, but the boy really wanted some company that stroll. Yoongi didn't really have much to argue against and let Jimin have his way. The day after though, Yoongi was almost dead inside and his body so sore. His limbs were definitely not used to moving more than 50 steps a day. 

At least Jimin left him alone this morning and let him sleep in as much as he wanted. When Yoongi just slightly opened his eyes to see if Jimin was in the bed, he was! That actually surprised Yoongi a lot. A happy surprise of course, he was just shocked the younger boy decided to stay in bed after 8 am to sleep in and not rush away to train. Yoongi slowly put his hand over Jimin’s stomach and let it rest there. 

Jimin was awakened from his light sleep when he felt Yoongi's hand on himself. He opened his eyes, looked down on his stomach and smiled when he saw his lover lazily embracing him. Jimin giggled and turned to completely place his arms around Yoongi, pulling him closer to his body. He tightly wrapped his arms around Yoongi and kissed his messy hair. The older boy just growled at the sudden cuddling, but enjoyed it and let Jimin hug him for a while. 

They had their arms around each other and both was about to fall asleep again like that. Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about how soft his cute boyfriend’s arms were, closing his eyes and was about to disappear into the dream-world again. Jimin just smiled like a baby, feeling so giggly and happy. 

At that same second, their door was thrown open and the boys cuddling-time was interrupted. Jimin was too tired and also didn't want to disturb his sleeping lover, to overreact as he always did. So he just pulled the blanket over Yoongi to fully hide the boy, then he turned around and sat up in bed to see who the intruders were. He didn't have much time to react before Jongsuk had run up to them and threw himself right over the poor sleeping Yoongi. 

Chul was also there, randomly hanging on Jongsuk’s back and joined the older brother in terrorizing Yoongi on the bed. Both of them were jumping around, waking up the confused Yoongi who thought he was being attacked. Jimin slapped himself in the face and just wanted to kick both of them out of the, but Yoongi has already woken up so he just let them be. But then he saw Chul jumping on Yoongi’s and angrily grabbed the little guy’s arm, dragging him off the bed. 

“You two, why do you have to do this to us so early in the morning? Have you no shame?” Yoongi asked, wanting to sound angry but everyone just laughed at him. 

“Come on, little brother! You should have gotten used to this by now! And of course we have no shame, we’re the Parks after all!” Jongsuk said and laughed. 

Jimin fake-laughed with his older brother before grabbing the heaviest thing in his room and threw it on Jongsuk. But he he dodged it easily, grabbing little Chul and placing him on his back before running out of the room. Jimin shook his head and walked to the door to lock it, but then someone else pulled the door open and pushed Jimin out of the way. 

It was Sunny. Jimin did just feel quite annoyed by his loud brothers, but the sight of his at least a bit more chill older sister made him feel calmer. She worked over the night, so today she would be home the whole day. Jimin ran up to her and greeted her with a big hug. She hugged him back, before turning her attention to Yoongi and sitting down on the edge of the bed. The poor guy was still traumatized after the attack, but didn't say anything and just stared at Sunny. 

“Jimin, Yoongi. Do you guys have the time to make breakfast? I need to go sleep soon so I'll be able to handle tonight, and the others are working or doing something else.” Sunny said, with her happy and cute voice. 

“Of course, noona! You'll help too, right, hyung?” Jimin said and looked at his half-dead boyfriend. 

“Do I have any choice in this?” Yoongi asked and pulled himself out of bed. 

Jimin just shook his head while laughing and grabbed Yoongi's arm, not even waiting for him to get up himself and dragged him across the floor to get them some clothes. Sunny just nodded at the scene, disappearing before things got weirder. Yoongi stood up and banged his head against the wall to properly wake himself up. Jimin then threw some random clothes at him, giggling like a child when Yoongi just stood there like a confused old man with a pair of pants on his head. 

Jimin smiled, removed the pants from Yoongi's head and helped him take off his pajamas. Yoongi was just a little half-asleep, but he let his cute boyfriend strip him off and then dress him in clothes anyways. Jimin seemed to enjoy taking care of the older boy and Yoongi enjoyed being taken cared off. 

When both of them looked somewhat presentable enough to show themselves among others, Jimin and Yoongi wandered out of the room. As soon as they came out in the hallways, Hyuk and Jeongyeon were there playing around as usual. But as soon as they saw the boys, they ran down the stairs and disappeared. Jimin wanted to follow after and beat Hyuk up. But he decided not to, seeing the look of Yoongi. 

They walked down the stairs, passed by Jongsuk and Chul now jumping on the sofa in the huge livingroom, then Yoongi almost got slammed against the wall by some stressed out maid and then they finally arrived to the kitchen. Yoongi didn't really understand why Sunny told both of them to do breakfast, since she must know how terrible Jimin were at making food. 

Sure. Breakfast could just be eating cereal or a sandwich, making that couldn't be complicated at all. But when Yoongi literally told Jimin to get the milk, the cereal and stuff for sandwich, he failed on doing just that. Yoongi just had to turn around to boil some eggs and Jimin had already managed to drop the milk on the floor. That was nothing new to Yoongi and he tried making Jimin chop some vegetables. He sure would regret that. 

“Jimin, maybe you should just go sit on a chair and wait until I finish?” Yoongi suggested, when Jimin had cut himself with a knife twice. 

“You're right, hyung. I'm sorry I'm so useless in the kitchen!” Jimin sighed and did what Yoongi said. 

“It's fine. You're great in the bedroom, at least.” Yoongi said and smiled, sending Jimin a flirting look. 

Jimin laughed at what Yoongi said and totally agreed. Yoongi was just about to walk closer to the younger boy and continue their flirting, when he felt the presence of someone he really couldn't stand. He turned his head and saw Leechan standing there with wide open eyes. Yoongi sighed. Leechan just had to show up every freaking time the boys even thought about doing something romantic. 

Leechan probably wanted to say something, but Sunny showed up with Jongsuk and Chul. After them Hyuk and Jeongyeon arrived as well. The five of them (+ Jimin) were the only Parks at home. Even with only half of them present. Yoongi still found all of them extremely annoying and in the way of him and Jimin's romance. But he couldn't exactly hate them, he just wish they could respect the boys personal space more. 

He turned around to get the boiling eggs and also the coffeepot, placing all of them on the table. Everyone were already seated and just patiently waited for Yoongi to finish up the breakfast. Lastly, he brought the plate of vegetables that Jimin managed to do before almost killing himself. Then he told the Parks they could dig in. 

It was like Yoongi watched a group of kindergarteners waiting for their teacher to allow them to eat, then eating like they haven't eaten for days. Chul and Leechan acting like that Yoongi could understand. Maybe Hyuk and the chicken-girl as well, since they were a special case. But Sunny, Jongsuk and Jimin were really throwing the food down their throats. 

Yoongi also didn't get why they acted as if the food was the most incredible and tasty stuff they had ever eaten. It literally was just a packet of normal cereals and some sandwiches. That made Yoongi wonder just what the Park parents or the servants in the house actually made for the kids. Yoongi did see them eat very fancy and expensive food sometimes, but maybe normal stuff like this wasn't normal for them. Yoongi shrugged. Faced his own bowl of cereals and enjoyed a relatively quiet breakfast. 


After everyone had finished eating the breakfast and was very quick with leaving the boys to clean up after them as well, Jimin and Yoongi just accepted their fate. Cleaning was something Jimin had actual experience on and didn't break a single thing when he was doing the dishes. Yoongi didn't really understand how that worked, but didn't think about to more than necessary and cleaned up the last stuff on the table. 

When Yoongi had finished everything on the table and taken the stuff back into the fridge, he turned around to see how far Jimin has left. He walked up to the boy and placed an arm around the younger boy's shoulders. Jimin smiled at him, kissing him quickly on the cheek. Yoongi smiled back. Slowly moving his arm around Jimin's shoulders down to his back, then to his backside and then his . Jimin was giggling like a child, but suddenly stopped. 

Yoongi patted his cute boyfriend’s and gently grabbed it, until he saw someone standing behind them. He just thought it was Leechan again and didn't care that much. But then he saw how red Jimin's face were turning, so Yoongi looked back and saw Jimin's father standing there with unreadable eyes. There Yoongi was. Grabbing his boyfriend’s in front of his father. 

 

Such a great impression.