The lil bro.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

Another week living with the Park family had passed and Yoongi was sure he had already met most of them, even those who didn’t live at home and only came to visit whenever they could. But if his brain didn’t fail him, he could only count that he had met 8 siblings and not 9. When he asked Jimin about that, he just told Yoongi that his youngest brother were good at hiding.

 

Yoongi didn’t really understand the meaning of that. But since he moved out and got to know most of the Park family members, they were all very unique people. Just like his cute boyfriend. But Yoongi sure enjoyed staying with them, not only because they let him do what he wanted and didn’t force him to find a job. All that was expected of him was to treat Jimin well, and that was not even a challenge.

 

One day Jimin was busy helping his older sister Sandara with something, so Yoongi took the chance and took his usual dinner nap. He was never allowed to do that when living at home with his own family, so being able to take 3-5 naps a day and sleep the whole night was the life for him. But if Jimin wasn’t with him, he tended to forget about eating and often woke up halfway to hell.

 

So this time when Jimin wasn’t with him, Jimin set the alarm for him and made him wake up some time during the day to grab something to eat. Yoongi didn’t know how he could even manage to survive without his boyfriend. As he was pulling himself out of bed and put on his slippers, he giggled mentally at how cute his lover was.

 

He dragged himself through the big corridors and passed by Leechan, whose face always turned red whenever he saw Yoongi ever since the y-time-incident. Yoongi tried to be polite and say hello, but the boy just awkwardly ran out of the room and into his own.

 

Then Yoongi walked down the stairs, or tried at least, since stairs were his biggest enemy both up and down. On the way down, he was met by Hyuk and Jeongyeon. She had of course her random tame chicken in her arms while holding hands with Hyuk. He could just never get used to seeing those two weirdos being in love, but it was better to just ignore them and live on.

 

When he came down from the stairs with every limb in the right place, he saw Jimin’s brothers Jongsuk and Kimbum sitting on the sofa playing some game. Yoongi often saw Jongsuk in the house since he worked with Jimin’s father and lived at home, but the younger brother Kimbum was someone Yoongi didn’t feel was easy to approach. The guy just had this cold and annoyed-aura over him. He often seemed to glare at Yoongi as well, but Yoongi was the glare-master so that didn’t bother him.

 

He knew that Kimbum was a university student and a very intelligent one as well, as expected of the Parks. Well, some of the Parks at least. Yoongi walked past the two brothers and waved at them. Jongsuk immediately turned his head at Yoongi with a big smile while Kimbum didn’t even look at him. Yoongi felt a bit pissed, but ignored it and walked into the kitchen.

 

There he was greeted by the super-happy sister Sunny, who was hurriedly eating her lunch as she soon had to drive back to work. Yoongi opened the fridge and just grabbed some random chicken that he knew Jimin had told the maids to prepare for him. Since Yoongi basically only ate meat and chicken. He couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit spoiled every day since he started living with Jimin.

 

He sat down on the chair beside Sunny, who was talking nonstop about things Yoongi didn’t even catch and before he knew it, she was already done eating and was running out of the house to get to work in time. He was left alone with his chicken. As he was quietly eating and longing after Jimin to come back, he didn’t notice the small person who suddenly sat beside him.

 

‘’Yah.’’ A voice said, but Yoongi couldn’t find the person who said it.

 

He looked around the kitchen and found the small kid beside him. It was a really young boy, not older than 6 years and he was dressed in such a adult-ish way. He even had a pair of sunglasses on his face, that were way to large for his face. But what annoyed Yoongi the most was no doubt the way the little boy said Yah. Such disrespect. But the kid was kind of cute, even if Yoongi hated kids.

 

‘’What are you looking at, you shortie? I’m down here!’’ The kid yelled and for some reason, his rough voice didn’t suit his cute little body at all.

 

‘’I think I heard wrong. You’re just a baby, aren’t you? Shouldn’t you show someone older than you respect?’’ Yoongi asked and glared at him.

 

‘’Hah! I’m not a baby! I’m soon 7 years old, in just 2 weeks!’’ He said as if that was something to be proud of.

 

Yoongi didn’t really know if he should take the kid seriously or just leave him alone. He was definitely the youngest brother, as he was exactly the way Jimin had described him as a person. Extremely precocious and talked in a way a 6-year old shouldn’t. Yoongi felt a bit scared actually.

 

‘’You know, ever since you moved into this house with my big brother Jimin, things haven’t been the same at all! Big brother Jimin used to give me the attention all the time before you came, but know he only thinks about you!’’ The kid shouted and made a pouty face.

 

‘’Ehm, don’t you have like 8 other siblings and two parents to give you attention? Or like hundreds of cousins and servant-people?’’ Yoongi asked, pointing at the tons of people running around in the house.

 

‘’No! I don’t care about them! Big brother Jimin is the best! Give him back or I’ll haunt you down!!’’ The little kid threatened.

 

Yoongi still couldn’t really process that it was a 6-year old who were yelling like that at him like it was nothing. He used to hate kids because they were loud, gross and stupid, but this kid took it to a whole new level. He wasn’t just annoying to the point that Yoongi wanted to open the window and throw him out, he was talking in such a scary way and used more advanced word than Yoongi the 22-year old himself.

 

As Yoongi and the kid were having some kind of staring-competition, Jimin’s mother Jessi came into the kitchen. She was looking very chic and youthful like always, as usual shocking Yoongi when he remembered that she was actually 50 years old. She noticed her little son being bratty again and there was only one way to stop him from acting like that. She opened the freezer and grabbed one of the many ice cream-packets, taking one out and placing it on the table for the kid to see.

 

‘’You shouldn’t act like that to your brother’s lover, Chul! Bad kids won’t get ice cream, you know.’’ Jessi said and the kid who was apparently named Chul, stopped staring at Yoongi and turned his attention to the ice cream.

 

Like it was the best thing in the world, Chul jumped down from the chair and cutely walked over to his mother. She grabbed a bowl and put some ice cream in in, then handed it over to the begging little Chul. Yoongi looked at the little monster-kid eating the ice cream so adorably and barely believing it was the same kid who had just insulted him. But he guessed, Chul was still just a kid no matter what.

 

Jessi walked over to Yoongi and patted him on the back, like she understood how he was feeling.

 

‘’Sorry about Chul, Yoongi. He’s just a very unique little kid. But he can be very cute sometimes too, if it’s about ice cream.’’ Jessi explained.

 

Yoongi just nodded and watched Jessi walking over to the oven, where there had apparently been something inside. He didn’t even notice. Jessi opened the oven and the moment Yoongi could smell it, he knew where Jimin had gotten his ‘’cooking-skills’’ from. Jessi held a metal plate with very burned cupcakes, or whatever those was supposed to look like.

 

The smell was overwhelming and when Jessi understood that she had failed, she called some maids and there were soon a lot of people there cleaning up after her. She was just laughing as she grabbed something already cooked from the fridge instead. Yoongi just continued eating his meat and wished he could finally do that in peace, until he heard Chul talking some weird again.

 

‘’Mom, you know what I heard at school yesterday! We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.’’ Chul said, making no sense but somehow sounding way too intelligent.

 

‘’Alright son, that’s enough ice cream for today. I’ll go with you to your room and you will take a little nap, okay?’’ Jessi said and pulled the bowl of ice cream away from him.

 

Chul didn’t struggle when Jessi picked her son up and threw him over her shoulder, waving goodbye to Yoongi and walking away with Chul who kept on spurting random intelligent words. After a while, Yoongi was finally alone again and could consume his last piece of chicken in peace.

 

Then Jimin entered the room and Yoongi was for once happy with seeing someone entering the kitchen. The boy’s clothes were a little dirty, as he had probably been working outside with his sister in the garden. But he just smiled big at Yoongi and walked up to him, coming into Yoongi’s open arms. They embraced each other and didn’t let go of the other, acting like they hadn’t seen each other for a long time even if it was only a few hours.

 

As Yoongi pulled back and put his hand on Jimin’s face, carefully it, Jimin got closer and quickly planted some kisses on Yoongi’s lips and cheeks. They continued kissing and hugging like a newlywed couple, being so into their own world that they didn’t notice Hyuk and Jeongyeon arriving.

 

The little sister suddenly screamed and the two boys quickly let go of each other, Jimin of course pushing Yoongi away out of habit but actually catching his arm to prevent the fall this time. Yoongi though Jeongyeon screamed because she saw them making out, but she had her eyes on the pieces of chicken-bones on the table and hid her pet-chicken from the sight to ''protect'' him.

 

‘’You murderer! Mr.Chicken Nuggets, don’t look!’’ Jeongyeon shouted and ran away again with the little Hyuk behind her.

 

Yoongi just nodded and raised his eyebrows, wondering why he was even surprised by anything that happened in this household anymore. Jimin just laughed and sat down on Yoongi’s lap, continuing their little kissing-session.




Well, things were weird. But Jimin was still the best.