New family.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

Yoongi sighs. Turns around in his bed for the hundredth time that morning. He turns again and again until he can’t take it anymore. He sits up in his bed and sighs even louder. It feels very unlike him to say this, but he’s actually bored of sleeping and laying around doing nothing. Ever since he and Jimin quit their part time job in the convenience store in order to find ‘’better’’ jobs, he hasn't really moved at all.

 

Normally you would quit your job when you have already found a better one, but Jimin were so sure it would be a piece of cake and Yoongi was apparently stupid enough to accept the younger boy’s plan. Yoongi loved laying in his bed and not having to deal with all the annoying people, but his parents sure didn’t agree. His mother threatened him every day that she would kick him out of the house if he didn’t find a new job or another place to live within one month.

 

He and Jimin did of course keep contacting each other as often as possible, which was literally every minute of the day since both of them were now unemployed. Jimin was thinking about applying to the same university Yoongi went to, but he wanted to make his own money to buy them a nice apartment before continuing his study. Something Yoongi couldn’t understand since the boy were rich enough to buy them a house any day. But Jimin always said ‘’I want to live like the everyday commoner!’’

 

Yoongi accepted his boyfriends rather unusual plan for their future together, since he would be happy just staying by Jimin’s side. But he sure regretted quitting the flexible part-time convenience store-job some days, except when Krystal kept texting him strange pics of herself or sending annoying loud voice messages. That, he did not miss.

 

As Yoongi was deep in his everyday thoughts, he didn’t notice his younger brother Jihoon opening his door and slowly sneaking inside. Jihoon did everything he could to control his laughter as he grabbed a pillow on the floor and walked closer to the half-dead guy on the bed. Then he raised the pillow and smacked it on Yoongi’s face, then he jumped over the door to protect himself. Yoongi awakened from his daydreaming with a scream and fell off the bed while having a heart attack.

 

He put his hand over his chest to make sure he was still alive. Yoongi didn’t understand what just happened, until he heard his little ty brother laughing his off behind him. He turned around with the deadliest glare he could possible show, but his bratty brother just shrugged and continued laughing. Yoongi tried to raise himself up, but his had almost rotted after lying still for so long.

 

‘’Yah, mom told me to tell you to do the laundry. If you wanna sleep in this house, you should at least do something useful once in awhile, you disappointing child.’’ Jihoon said disrespectfully and ducked when Yoongi threw the pillow on him.

‘’Yeah, right. That last sentence totally sounds like something she would say.’’ Yoongi nodded and finally stood on his legs.

 

He was about to attack Jihoon as revenge, but his own legs betrayed him by having cramp and he fell down. His little brother just clapped his hands in amusement and ran out of the room before being murdered. Yoongi sighed. He knew he was useless right now, but it was only a question of when they found a place to stay. Then he was moving out and starting a new life together with his boyfriend.

 

Yoongi mentally slapped himself and walked out of his room. Or his cave, as it looked like at the moment. He dragged his half-dead body over to the laundry-room and opened the washing machine to start working. He grabbed all the clothes in the machine, pulled them out and threw them on the floor. Slowly and lazily, he threw every piece of clothing that didn’t belong to him in a pile.

 

Noticing his sloppy work, he quickly folded the clothes neater and made sure it looked like he really put in hard work in doing the laundry. He didn’t really want any more beating from his mom, since he was still sore from the last one. Right in that moment, his phone vibrated loudly from a text and Yoongi got his other almost-heart attack that morning. He grabbed his phone and immediately felt happier when he saw who it was from.

 

From Cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

Hyung! What are you doing right now? I’ve searched for an apartment all day, but it’s a lot harder than you’d think! I miss you! <3

 

Yoongi couldn’t help but smile a little over his cute boyfriend, who always made his life a lot brighter and better than it otherwise would of have been. He knew he should be doing the laundry or he would get beaten, but Jimin was much more important in the moment. He threw away the clothing piece he was holding and texted back.

 

To Cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

I’m doing the laundry, my mom forced me to or she would kick me out. It really staying at home all day since we quit working. I really look forward to leaving this house and staying in a place together, no matter where that is. I just want it right now.

 

Yoongi sighed. He didn’t really mean for his text to look so angsty and he hated complaining to Jimin, like the boy himself didn’t already have a lot of stuff to deal with. But it seemed like Yoongi’s text weren’t so bad at all.

 

From Cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

Then hyung, do you want to stay with me and my family in our house?

 

Yoongi almost got his third heart attack at that moment.

 

To Cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

Eh? Do you really mean that? Like, today? Right now?

 

From Cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

Yeah! I actually asked my parents about you living with us until we find a place to live and new jobs, yesterday. But I wasn’t too sure if you want to live with so many people. But if you do want to, just say yes and my cousin will be there to pick you up right away! ^^)

 

Yoongi’s brain could barely process what was happening or if he wasn’t actually still asleep, but no. This was real life and Jimin was actually asking Yoongi to move in with him. Well, with his family. But it was still better than staying at home at age 22. Yoongi wasted no more time and quickly replied with a simple YES. He stood up and kicked the pile of clothes out of excitement, immediately regretting it when he realized that his mom could still beat him up even if he moved.

 

Just a few minutes later, someone knocked on the door and Yoongi heard Jihoon opening the door. Yoongi ‘’ran’’ up and saw his brother standing by the door with a confused expression. Yoongi looked at the person by the door and saw that it really was Seunghyun, Jimin’s loyal driver and cousin. He actually came as fast as said. Seunghyun noticed Yoongi and bowed at him.

 

‘’Jimin asked me to pick you up right away and told me that you’ll live with the Park family from now on, so let’s go.’’ He calmly said and ran down the stairs to get Yoongi’s stuff.

 

Yoongi just nodded, barely following since everything happened too quickly for his brain. His little brother stood beside him and stared at Yoongi, as if he also couldn’t really understand what kind of situation they were in. Jihoon just clapped his hands and seemed impressed.

 

‘’Oh, hyung. Are you finally leaving? I have no idea it would be so soon! And live with the Park family? Wow, I’m sure this will be the only time in your life that mom will feel proud of you!’’ Jihoon said and patted Yoongi’s shoulder.

‘’I’ll kill you, you little rat.’’ Yoongi hissed and was about to beat Jihoon up, but Seunghyun arrived with his arms full of random things.

 

The older man just nodded at Yoongi, who nodded back. He opened the door and waited for Yoongi to follow him, but the boy just needed one last glance at the house he had spent 22 years in. Then he turned around and waved at his annoying little brother who was still clapping. Yoongi slammed the door behind him and followed Seunghyun to the car, driving to the house where he would be able to stay by the side of his lover.


 

A moment later, the car drove through the big gates and Yoongi could see the gigantic mansion he had spent many days before. But it felt very different this time. It felt like he was coming home. This is where he belonged, in a big house together with Jimin and his family. Well, he could do without both the big house and the other people, but it had to do for now. Seunghyun stopped the car and walked out, opening the door for Yoongi and helping him out.

 

Yoongi just took the sight in, took a deep breath and suddenly got a feeling that people were looking at him. He was right. When he turned his head towards the front door, he saw Jimin standing there with his older sister Sunny and older brother Jongsuk. All three of them were literally sunshines and when Jimin ran up to Yoongi, the other two ran after they brother.

 

Jimin jumped up on Yoongi, who dropped all his things just to embrace his boyfriend and take him in his arms. They hugged for a while, before the two suns behind them started sighing and pulled Jimin off of Yoongi. Then they placed their arms around the confused boy, Sunny from behind and Jongsuk in front. Yoongi felt quite uncomfortable being hugged by people who weren’t Jimin. But they were both extremely nice and friendly people, quite annoying sometimes, but definitely the kind of annyoing Yoongi could get used to.

 

He looked at Jimin who was smiling big at him. Yoongi knew this would be good, living with nice people and with the one you loved. It just had to be good. When the suns finally let Yoongi go, he walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hands. Then all four of them walked to their ‘’home’’.



Yoongi had never felt happier.