The actor.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

After the day when Yoongi and Jimin was forced to follow Jessi and Krystal to shop, and Krystal completely embarrassed them in public, Yoongi decided to take revenge. But since he didn't want to move unnecessary or make a fool of himself, he took his revenge on Krystal’s level. The internet. 

Yoongi hated to admit it, but he was literally like a old man when it came to social media. His younger brother did teach him how to start an instagram account, but that was only in order to stalk Jimin before they started dating and since they got together he hadn't been using it at all. But Yoongi did actually know how to use Facebook after Jimin taught him. 

But of course, his revenge plan failed miserably when he tried to embarrass Krystal on Facebook with all those ugly pictures she had sent him during the weekdays. Krystal immediately noticed it and reported the pictures quicker than Yoongi managed to react. Then she revenged back by posting pictures of Yoongi sleeping heavily in the store. Since he was a noob, he didn't know how to report and within a day, his whole family had seen the pics. 

He didn't only fail. He got bullied by his own family. After that, Yoongi decided never to use social media ever again. 


Then one day when Jimin was busy being homeschooled by his sister and father, Yoongi was half-sleeping in the bed as always. He loved when Jimin was next to him and made his life a lot more exciting, but Yoongi sure took advantage of the time the younger boy wasn't with him. Not like Jimin was the only loud person in the house. No, that was definitely not the case. 

As Yoongi thought his body finally would let him relax, he heard the door open and someone walk(or crawl?) over the floor towards him. He turned his head while sighing, preparing himself for something annoying. But he couldn't see anyone in front of him. But when he was about to ignore it and turn back, he felt someone looking at him from the floor. 

Yoongi’s heart couldn't take the horror and when he saw who it was, his body overreacted as usual and he accidentally slammed his head into the wall. As he was lying there feeling like he was about to enter hell again, he heard the sound of someone wiping the floor. 

“Yoongi hyung. Did you die?” The person, obviously Hyuk, asked. 

“No, I’m still alive, you . You just scared the out of me. Hyuk, you seriously need to learn how to knock.” Yoongi hissed while trying to stop the blood coming from his head. 

But Hyuk did of course not listen to Yoongi, continuing his random floor-cleaning while wiggling out of the room. He did of course not close the door and when Hyuk was finally gone again, Yoongi sighed loudly. No one in this damn house knew what the word private meant. 

Yoongi thought it would be quiet the moment Hyuk disappeared, but he was of course wrong. He suddenly heard people screaming outside the room and the sound of someone falling down the stairs. He sighed and tried to ignore it. But then Jongsuk shamelessly entered the room with his usual big smile and walked straight up to Yoongi, grabbed his half-dead body and pulled him out of the bed. 

Yoongi wasn't sure why Jongsuk was treating him like this, but at least he didn't have to use his legs to walk. Jongsuk dragged him out of the room on the floor, out among all the people who for some reason were right outside the door. It was Leechan and Jeongyeon with her pet chicken who was fighting as usual, while Hyuk was behind them randomly cleaning the floor. There was literally maids right there trying to take the mop away from him and do their job, but the strange boy refused. 

As Jongsuk just quickly separated his younger siblings and made them get along again, he walked towards the stairs and was about to continue dragging Yoongi by his feet down the stairs. But Yoongi didn't want to experience more pain, so he struggled with the little amount of energy he had and wiggled out of his grip. 

“What's going on? Do you want me dead, as well?” Yoongi asked as he tried standing up. 

“What are you saying, Yoongi! I was just thinking you didn't want to use your body unnecessarily, so I wanted to help you down!!” Jongsuk yelled with his bright smile. 

“But why?” Yoongi asked, finally standing up. 

“Huh? Jimin didn't tell you? Well, I guess he didn't know as well… One of our brothers, Soohyun, is visiting home right now together with his wife and kids! My parents wanted you to meet them, since you've only met Soohyun once a long time ago.” Jongsuk explained. 

Yoongi didn't say anything and was just processing what Jongsuk had just told him. Of course he understood that he should be polite and meet with al do the Park members, even if it would take him probably 50 years before he had met all of them. But Yoongi still didn't understand why Jongsuk had to drag him through the house.

But he nodded anyways and agreed, which made Jongsuk somehow smile even brighter and once again grab Yoongi’s arm. But he didn't completely drag Yoongi this time, just linked arms with him and they walked down the stairs together. Jongsuk’s fondness of skinship was sometimes a bit overwhelming, but since he had been dating Jimin for quite a long time now he was starting to get immune and just learnt to ignore the stuff that annoyed him. 

As they came down the stairs and entered the big living room, Yoongi was taken aback at how many people there were. And kids. So many kids. 

He immediately saw Jimin on the sofa beside Sunny with Chul on his lap, while actively talking to a very handsome guy Yoongi remembered as Soohyun. He was really pretty, just like all of his other siblings. Beside him sat an older woman with silver-ish hair, holding a very young baby in her arms. Yoongi assumed she was the wife Jongsuk talked about. There was also another two kids there trying to play with Chul, but he just ignored them and clung to Jimin. Yoongi also saw Sandara there and knew it would be a great day. Beside her was a young-looking, very pretty girl(Minzy) who was holding Sandara’ hand. Yoongi smiled. 

Jongsuk patted Yoongi’s shoulder, telling him to go sit with Jimin before he stared his eyes out. Old habit from the store. Yoongi nodded and walked past the wild kids, greeting all the older siblings and bowing to the new people he hadn't seen before. As he sat down beside his pretty Jimin, the boy’s hand was already searching for his. Yoongi smiled even more.

“Everyone's who's supposed to be here is here now, right?! Wow, we’re so many people even without everyone united!” Sunny shouted happily and clapped her hands. 

“Where's mother and father then, they couldn't make it today?” Soohyun asked, removing a vase from the table to prevent one of his kids to destroy it. 

“Yeah, they're really busy right now. Sorry, Soohyun. You came all the way here with your family while you're so busy with your current movie.” Sandara said. 

“It's fine, noona, I understand. It's really nice meeting with my siblings as well.” Soohyun said calmly, in such a understanding and mature way.

The four older siblings talked about adult-stuff and in a very adult way that Yoongi suddenly felt like he was in a different family. He, Jimin and Chul didn't say anything and was just politely following the older people speaking. But Jimin was looking at Yoongi and squeezed their hands together again. Chul did of course notice that and tried to separate the two love-birds.

After a while, what felt like 4 hours, maids and butlers were coming into the dining room with a lot of delicious-looking treats. There was so much sweets and cakes that Yoongi almost had to hold Jimin back, so that he wouldn't eat all of it himself. Soohyun and Sandara just laughed at the boy, both clearly knowing just what a sweet tooth their brother had. But then the peace was over, when Soohyun and his wife was suddenly showing very dark frowns. 

“It's your turn, darling.” She said and handed their baby over to Soohyun. 

“Aah, really? Alrighty then. I'll be right back, people.” Soohyun said with a grossed-out expression. 

He took the baby in his hands and held it quite strangely, like it wasn't actually his own freaking child. The wife just nodded and Soohyun walked out of the dining room while holding the baby far away from himself. The siblings just laughed at their silly brother and turned back to continue their conservation. 

“It's hard to believe that it’s Soohyun’s and your third child, by the way he reacts every time he has to change the diaper.” Sandara said and giggled together with her girlfriend.

“I know, he just never gets used to it. You would believe an experienced actor like him would be used of doing strange stuff, yet he cannot even do something easy like that without reacting.” The wife said and laughed with the ladies. 

They continued eating and gossiping while waiting for Soohyun to come back, but the guy was taking quite the time with just changing the diaper. His wife started to finally look concerned when another 20 minutes passed. She sighed, stood up and went to look for her husband. That was the moment Yoongi realized the true face of the pretty-looking woman. 

“Yah!! Soohyun! Where the are you?! I just told you to ing change our baby girl’s diaper and you take longer than when you use the toilet at home! Come back right now!” She screamed and everyone got silenced at the sight. 

“Yah, honey, don't ing curse in front of our children.” Soohyun suddenly appeared and yelled back. 

He came back from the kitchen with an exhausted expression. The baby in his hands were screaming and crying extremely loud, making Yoongi already longing for his bed. He watched Soohyun walk back to his wife and handed over their baby to her, which immediately made the baby quiet down.

But just the second when Soohyun was handing over their baby, their other two kids along with Chul were suddenly around them playing tag and accidentally pushed Soohyun. His wife didn't use her mother-powers at all and didn't react fast enough to catch their baby before she fell. Both the parents was screaming in complete horror and thought this was the end, but no thud was heard. 

When they looked down, Hyuk was randomly lying on the floor while holding their baby in his arms. Both of them calmed down and Soohyun was handed the baby once again. This time, he carefully gave his wife their child back and they walked back to the others with embarrassed looks. 

“Well, that was something. Soohyun, you two must have the worst parents-instincts I've ever seen.” Sandara pointed out while sipping on her tea. 

“Yeah, you're right. This is our third child and it’s somehow a surprise all of them are still fine!” The wife said and laughed, like it wasn't actually quite worrying 

“I'm a lot better at acting than taking care of my family.” Soohyun agreed and he also laughed. 

Yoongi had been quiet the whole time and his eyes were so widely open that they were about to pop out. He looked around to see if anyone was feeling the same way as he did, but everyone looked unconcerned like this wasn't something new. Well, if there was anything that Yoongi had learned by living with the Park family - no one was in their right mind. 

 


All of them were freaking hot at least