Chat with the big boss.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

1 week of living with the Park family had already passed and Yoongi was still sure all of this was just a dream too good to be true. Staying and sleeping together in Jimin’s bed, being able to wake up to that adorable face every morning and kissing him every chance he got, Yoongi was sure this was what heaven would be like.

 

Of course some of the Park siblings didn't completely enjoy Yoongi joining their family, but what could he do about it. What bothered him the most was that no one seemed to have any problem with the weirdo Hyuk running around ruining the house, while Yoongi was just lying quietly in the sofa all day not causing people any trouble. Well, that could be the problem.


 

As Yoongi opened his eyes one morning, he was met by the sight of Jimin’s cute face looking at him from above. The boy was sitting over Yoongi and was holding down his arms. Yoongi could see what the boy wanted and a little smirk formed on his face. He was still a little sore from sleeping “too hard”, but that didn't stop Jimin from attacking him.

 

The younger boy sure had gotten a lot of confidence lately, as he was almost always the one to lead whenever they did y stuff. Well, mainly because Yoongi was too lazy to move or too afraid someone would discover the boys in the most inappropriate situation.  

 

As Jimin was kissing Yoongi and smooching him all over, he was sure he could hear the door open up. When Jimin slowly turned his head to make sure that wasn't the case, he felt his heart fall down to his feet when he saw one of his youngest sibling, Leechan, standing at the door with his mouth wide open and finger pointing at them.

 

Jimin did what he always did whenever the boys were discovered doing child-forbidden stuff. He shook off Yoongi’s hands around him, grabbed his legs and threw him off the bed. Then he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over Yoongi on the floor. Maybe a little too rough, as Yoongi flew headlong onto the floor and probably broke his nose again. Jimin wasn't completely sure how exactly it helped them by him doing that, but at least his hyung were protected.

 

He jumped out the bed and ran up to Leechan, who was probably more shocked over how his older brother handled the situation. Jimin grabbed Leechan’s shoulders and made him leave the room while having a firm hold on the boy’s shoulders.

 

“Sorry about that, Leechan. You won't tell father about this, will you?” Jimin asked his little brother.

“Not if you don't want me to, Jimin hyung. But… what were you to doing to him? It looked like you were killing Yoongi.” Leechan asked curiously.

“Hehe, don't worry about it! He's fine!!” Jimin laughed and patted Leechan.

 

His little brother nodded, but wasn't really sure if his hyung were telling the truth. But that didn't really matter when he saw Hyuk doing something very fun-looking and ran to him to see what was going on. Jimin just took a deep breath, thankful that Leechan didn't ask him more than that. Then he remembered that Yoongi was half-dead.

 

Jimin ran back into his room and saw that Yoongi had thankfully not died, but he was as usual bleeding from his nose and looked around like a confused puppy. Jimin walked up to his boyfriend and held out a hand in front of him while smiling. Yoongi grabbed it and Jimin pulled him up, holding his hands around Yoongi’s waist.

 

“You know, you should stop doing that to me. One day you will definitely kill me.” Yoongi said and pointed at the blood dripping down his face.

“I'm so sorry, hyung!! But you know how I act when I'm panicking! Hold up, I'll wipe the blood off.” Jimin said and ran away.

 

Yoongi nodded, as the floor beneath him was staring to get stained by his nosebleed. Jimin came back with a bunch of papers and treatments in his arms, walking up to Yoongi and making him sit down on the bed. He apologized again to Yoongi, who just shook his head and said that it was fine. It was not the first time. And probably not the last one.

 

As Jimin were taking care of his boyfriend, carefully wiping off all the blood from his face and treating the wound, Yoongi saw someone entering the room. It was Jimin's father! Not wanting Jimin to get overly surprised again, he patted on Jimin to make him discover the person calmly. Yoongi himself stood up and bowed deeply to the old man, who just nodded at his presence and turned his attention to Jimin.

 

“Father! You're back! I haven't seen you in a few days! Are you feeling alright, nothing bad happened, right?” Jimin asked as he walked up to his dad and hugged him tightly.

“No, son. Nothing serious happened. I see that your lover have moved in already. It appears that he has gotten very comfy here. If you two aren't busy, would it be alright to “borrow” Yoongi for a moment? What do you say, boy?” Dongseok asked Yoongi.

 

Yoongi froze in fear when the huge old man said his name and looked at him with his scary, dead fish-eyes. Jimin's father had never really frightened Yoongi before. But just the thought of being alone with him scared him. Yoongi turned his head to Jimin, who just smiled and showed him a thumb up.

 

As it would be extremely rude and life-threatening to refuse Jimin's father, Yoongi agreed with following Dongseok out to talk. The father grabbed the boy’s shoulders and slowly pulled him out of the safe zone that was Jimin's room. Yoongi turned his head and saw Jimin soundlessly forming the words “fighting!”


 

Yoongi didn't really know what to expect from this talk with Dongseok. Should he see it as some some of man to man-talk? Maybe he wanted to ask Yoongi some really hard questions that his brain wouldn't be able to understand and he would see Yoongi as too stupid to be Jimin's lover!! Yoongi was mentally freaking out while still keeping his straight face as they were walking through the enormous mansion.

 

“Yoongi. You love my son, don't you? You want to protect Jimin and stay with him all your life, right?” Dongseok suddenly asked and looked at Yoongi with a serious expression.

“Yes sir. That’s my intention.” Yoongi answered. Even if Jimin was kind of the one who always protected him.

 

Dongseok nodded and seemed to mentally bite the boy's answer. Yoongi nodded to himself, he should probably answer as seriously and honestly he could.

 

“Then, why don't you tell me why you fell for my son? What's it that made you like him so much?” The old man asked.

 

What the heck? What kind of easy peasy questions were these? Yoongi tried not to feel too confident though.

 

“Well, I like everything about Jimin. He’s adorable and very cute, he's charming and everyone likes him. He's friendly, nice to anyone, wouldn't make anyone any harm and has the purest heart in the world. His smile is addicting and he's very smart. A lot smarter than me, but that probably isn't saying you much. He has such a soft face and cute fingers and a soothing voice. I could go on all day, but all you need to know is that I love Jimin from the moon and back, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me.” Yoongi said, almost having to catch his breath after talking way more than he normally did.

 

Dongseok looked at the boy who talked about one of his many kids so.. nicely and like he truly meant every word. Jimin often told his father that he always felt loved by Yoongi, even if he was quiet and lazy. But just by hearing Yoongi talk on so much about Jimin, he was sure he was making the right choice about letting him stay with the Park family. But it was too early to let the boy go. He wanted to have a little more fun first.

 

“You seem to think very nicely of Jimin. That's good, of course. But isn't there anything about him that you don't like? Don't worry about it, just tell me! I'm almost like your father in-law, you know.” Dongseok said and almost laughed when he saw the slightly worried expression of the boy.

 

Yoongi looked around to make sure Jimin wasn't pulling some of his ninja-skills on him.

 

“Well… Sometimes… when he gets too excited or happy or stressed out, he can be very violent and well.. you see.” Yoongi said and pointed at his nose.

 

Dongseok looked at Yoongi's face and when he realized the huge swollen cute on Yoongi’s nose was made by his adorable son, he couldn't control his old-man-laughter and let it all out. The whole thing was just too hilarious to him and the pained expression Yoongi made was pretty funny.

 

He felt both slightly worried about his child’s violent behavior whenever he got too excited, but he also felt proud of Jimin since it only proved that he was really Dongseok’s son.

 

Yoongi wasn't sure what was going on inside that old gangster-man’s head, but he guessed the pleased smile on his face was something positive. Dongseok then placed his hand on Yoongi’s shoulders and nodded his head, like he was accepting him or some .

 

“Don't worry, Yoongi. Me and the rest of my family have already accepted you into this house, a long time ago. Even if some of my children or other relatives don't appear to accept you here, they do. We’re all just pretty dangerous people, that's all. Just know that all you need to do while you stay here is show Jimin lots of love and stay out of trouble, alright?” Dongseok asked and petted the weak boy's shoulders almost as brutally as Jimin sometimes did.

“Yes sir, I will do that.” Yoongi said. Rolling his eye and thinking that he would do that even without the old man telling him to.

 

Suddenly, he could feel the hand around his shoulder stop moving and Dongseok were looking at him again with those murdering, death fish-eyes.

 

“Just a warning though. If you mess up my son’s feelings or hurt him in any way, my whole family will hunt you down and end you.” Dongseok threatened and pointed at something behind Yoongi.

 

He turned around and almost fell down on the floor when he saw it. There was suddenly tons of people there, all looking gangstery and scary as hell. Some of them were even pretending trey were going to kill Yoongi by doing that neck-slice thing at him. He recognized some of the people there, some of Jimin’s many cousins and other random people.

 

He was sure this was what hell looked like, until he saw three people who definitely didn't belong in hell. Jongsuk and Sunny were standing in the middle of all the scary-looking people and waving like crazy at him. Those two were so bright and nice-looking, they really didn't belong along the others.

 

But the one who caught his attention the most were of course the pink-haired boy with the sweetest smile. Yoongi turned to Dongseok and bowed deeply at him, expressing his gratitude for accepting him. The old man just nodded and did some movement at the gangster, who immediately quieted down and they walked out of the room.

 

Jimin said something to his older siblings, who smiled and nodded at him before they also disappeared. Then he ran up to Yoongi and jumped up on him. Yoongi grabbed the boy and carefully put his arms around Jimin's small body, tightly hugging him. As they were awkwardly holding onto each other, Jimin suddenly put his face closer to Yoongi’s and kissed his lips. Then he jumped down from the hug and giggled cutely.

 

“Sorry if my father scared you again, hyung! But that's just how he shows his worry for me! I'm promising you, he actually really likes you!!” Jimin said and pulled Yoongi with him back to his room.

“It's fine. No one scares me as much as you do, anyways.” Yoongi said and playfully tackled Jimin on the bed.

 

As they were just playfully fooling around, it always ended up a lot more ual than they intended. And of course, a certain little sibling just had to be there by accident once again. Fortunately, Jimin noticed Leechan looking at them through the door and grabbed something to throw at him.

 

“Leechan! If I see you looking at us again, I will tell mom to dump you where she found you! On the streets!!”” Jimin shouted, showing his rare scary side.




And that's how Yoongi learned, that you always lock the freaking door if you live with other people.

 

 


Hello! Back with another chapter! I know it's rather boring right now, but soon there'll be fun things happening with rest of the Park siblings! And in the next chapter, the youngest little brother will finally make his debut! :D