Movie night.

Weirdos in the family house - convenience store spinoff.

It was a saturday morning and Yoongi had barely moved from the bed all day, since it started to snow again and it was really cold outside. Not like he would go outside even if it was nice weather anyways. But Jimin has been outside all morning playing in the snow with his younger siblings and Hyuk, running in and out in panic to get some band-aids when Chul threw a ball of ice on Hyuk. 

He had the perfect view to watch the snowball war, while lying in the warm bed beneath all the blankets and Jimin’s million stuffed toys. He quite enjoyed being able to observe his adorable boyfriend all the time these days. Of course he liked being by he boy’s side and touching him just as much, but he kind of missed the times at the conscience store where he basically got payed for staring at people. But now he could stare at the cutest guy in the world, so he didn't complain at all. 

Yoongi rolled onto his back on the bed and really stretched out his lazy body. His eyes looked around the room and stopped at the DVD lying on the windowsill. He smiled, suddenly longing for the evening to arrive so he and Jimin could watch the movie while snuggling. Or maybe something more. He mentally laughed like a maniac and rolled around the bed while grabbing any stuffed toys to hug. 

The lack of physical contact and y times were probably the only things the boys were barely able to do anymore. Since there probably lived over 50 people in the house, there was no “secret room” they could hide in. They tried to plan in what time of the day most people were away, the kids and young adult were at school or working during the weekdays while the adults worked irregular times. They couldn't just decide to do it randomly, as here would definitely be someone to run right into their room. 

Yoongi sighed. Why did he have to use his brain so much for something like that? He wasn't that and Jimin was happy with simply cuddling. As he was deep in thoughts somehow, the door opened and a maid entered the door without knocking to leave some clean clothes. Yoongi facepalmed. No one in this house really wasted any time knocking. 


The day passed and Yoongi hasn't done anything useful for the whole day, which meant it was just another regular day. When the evening arrived and all the kids had come inside, they ate dinner and then everyone were busy with different things. As soon as Yoongi and Jimin finished dinner, they walked back to their room while looking at each other in a rather sensual way. 

“Hyung, wanna watch the movie right now?” Jimin asked as the closed the door and carefully locked it. 

“Sure.” He said. 

Jimin walked to the tv to put in the DVD and start the movie, while Yoongi tried to make them a cuddling-spot with blankets and pillows and a few stuffed animals. He grabbed the bottle of soda he got from Jessi and poured it into two glas. Then he sat down on the blanket while fixating his eyes on the boy bending over the DVD-player. Yoongi smiled slightly. Jimin was definitely doing that on purpose, since it did not take that long to start a movie. 

He his lips and when he heard Jimin giggling while shaking his little backside, Yoongi couldn't resist touching the booty. He crawled on the floor to reach Jimin and just as he placed his hands on the boy’s pants, a loud noise were heard from the door. Yoongi immediately pulled away and rolled into the wall accidentally. While he was dying, Jimin stood up and walked to the door the see what was going on outside. 

He opened the door and saw two of his youngest siblings doing something that looked like fighting. Jeongyeon was holding her pet chicken in a firm grip while Leechan was standing in a pose ready to box. Hyu was also there in a corner, waving his arms for his lady. Jimin just grabbed the two kids by their wrist and made them stop. 

“What are you guys doing? Are you fighting over the chicken, again?” Jimin asked. 

“Jimin oppa! Leechan tried to kill Mr.Chicken Nuggets and eat him again, even when we have already eaten!!” Jeongyeon screamed. 

“No, that's not true, Jeongyeon noona! I was just picking him up to pet him cause I found him cute at the moment!” Leechan said and shrugged. 

Jimin shook his head at his immature siblings, but of course he solved the problem quickly and the three of them were soon running down the staircase together again. Jimin turned around and locked the door, then walked over to Yoongi and sat down beside him. Yoongi was already lying down and watching the beginning of the movie, so Jimin did the same and forcefully grabbed Yoongi’s head to place it on his legs. 

He was determined to have a soft and nice evening with his lover, and nothing were going to come in his way. Yoongi just looked at the cute boy’s eyes burning with fire as he tried not to have his neck broken from Jimin’s hand around his head. 

He felt Jimin’s hands finally soften and the two of them were suddenly looking into each other's eyes. The movie was barely interesting, especially since there was a lot of other things to do in this kind of moment. Jimin bowed down his head to the lying Yoongi and smacked his lips. He pulled away and then went in again, cutely kissing and smacking his lips. Yoongi put his arms around Jimin’s waist and pulled him down into a lying position as well. 

There they could embrace each other properly and really hug the other as tight as possibly. Jimin was so into the moment that he even curled his leg around Yoongi’s back, making him feel like a worm. They hugged and kissed for quite a while, until Jimin started to take off his own pants and Yoongi soon felt the boy's hands on his pants. 

Just as they were about to take off their pants, they could hear someone trying to unlock the door. Yoongi sighed and prepared to another visit into the wall. But Jimin didn't move out from the position, only randomly taking out papers and color pencils from the blankets. Yoongi didn't really follow but did what Jimin did and pretended to be drawing on the paper when the person managed to enter. They were totally coloring. Half-. 

It was Chul who was standing there in a cute pajamas and holding a pink stuffed toy. He actually looked like a real baby, until he opened his mouth and Yoongi was remembered that Chul wasn't like any baby. 

“Were you two f****ng?” Chul, the 6-year old, asked. 

“Yah, Chul!! You're six! You're not supposed to know those words yet! Wait until you're 10 at least!” Jimin shouted at his little brother. 

“10? I thought 13 was the legal age?” Yoongi asked, already knowing his cute lover was not at all innocent. 

“That's what mom told me as well, but big brother Jimin watched for the first time when he was 8…” Chul shamelessly said. 

Jimin started to panic at the sudden attacks against and he didn't really want to talk about those stuff with his little brother and lover. He found out what Chul came for, quickly solved the problem as usual and then made his baby-brother go back to his own room as it was too late for him to be awake. He also grabbed Chul’s key to their room and threw it in the trash-can. 

They were finally alone again and when Jimin sat down on his spot, he saw that Yoongi was looking at him with wide eyes. Jimin sighed. He didn't feel like dealing with anything anymore and just wanted to feel Yoongi’s body on his body. Yoongi saw how eager Jimin had become, so he calmed down and kissed the boy on his lips. Jimin smiled. He grabbed Yoongi’s head and they started making out again, deciding to ignore anything from now on.

So they did. Or at least tried to. It seems like Chul has told everyone in the entire house that the boys were trying to have their y-time at the moment, as it suddenly felt like they were being watched. What annoyed Jimin the most was that everyone seems to own at least one key to his room. Why, he had no idea. 

When the boys had moved their make out-session to the bed instead, the door was slung open and Jimin saw his two older siblings standing there with wide smiles. He managed to hid the Yoongi under the blanket, so it just looked like Jimin had a gigantic lower body. Jongsuk and Sunny were holding something in their hands. It looked like candy and meat, the boys’ favorite foods. The moment Jongsuk opened the package of meat, Yoongi somehow smelled it and his head popped up from the blanket. 

“What do you guys want from us, for real? Can't you just leave us alone?” Jimin asked and sighed loudly. 

“Little brother, what do you think? Do you believe we'll let you eat up Yoongi? What if he dies? He needs some protein in order to function!” Jongsuk said and nodded. 

“Right! And little Jimin needs some sugar in order to hold out during your session!” Sunny said and nodded as well. 

Jimin’s face turned red as a tomato by just listening to his over- the top siblings talking so casually about him and Yoongi having . It was too much for his heart and he was about to die from the embarrassment. Yoongi just sat there under the blanket, staring at the meat Jongsuk was holding. 

As if things couldn't get any more embarrassing, Jimin’s brother Kimbum suddenly entered their room. But he actually seemed to not know about the happenings going on, as he just wanted to pick up some game Jimin had in his room to play. The moment he saw Jimin and Yoongi lying in the bed in a very questionable way, then seeing Jongsuk and Sunny standing there like it was normal, Kimbum just shook his head and wanted to leave right away. 

“You two are scaring me. Leave the guys alone, before I report this to father.” Kimbum hissed at his older siblings. 

The two idiots just looked at each other and seemed to realize that Kimbum was actually about to do that. So they smiled at the two pissed-of boys before leaving the room and closing the door after. Jimin breathed out and slammed his head down on the pillow. Finally alone, he thought. 

Yoongi had already given up on even continuing, as he really didn't want more people to see him . He did of course understand that Jimin’s family just cares about him very much and wanted the best for him. But Yoongi sure looked forward moving into an apartment alone with him. Just the two them alone for the rest of their lives without any weird baby talking about stuff or siblings wanting to “help” them during . 

Jimin was looking at his boyfriend was as usual deeply in thoughts. All of this did of course annoy him as well, but he thought it was pretty funny at the same time. He started giggling so Yoongi looked at him, which made Yoongi also start laughing. They laughed and rolled around in the bed until Jimin was on top of Yoongi, kissing him. 

*klick*

A sound of a camera taking a picture was suddenly heard and when the boys turned their head to see who was disturbing them now. It was Jessi! She was taking photos of the half- boys with her phone and giggled like a little girl. 

“You two are too cute! This is going on Facebook! You know, that social media-thing all youngsters uses these days!” She sang and ran out of the room. 

“Mooom!!” Jimin screamed, jumped out of bed and ran after her. 

Yoongi just laughed. Living here with the Park made every single day a adventure. And a living hell. 

 

But he enjoyed it a lot