Her story 2

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn – 1st Year Middle School

 

Honestly, I never liked loud and noisy crowd. I still do but I need to be here. I want to watch him. When they entered the stage, I saw him looking for someone. I guess it was me who he was looking for because he made an eye contact with me even until the music started. While dancing, I saw how he tried to look at me as much as possible. And before they exit, he looked at me one last time.

There was never someone who always looks at me except for my family. Especially for a boy since I rarely have guy friends even back in Taiwan. He makes me feel warm and joyful.

When we performed at the theater, I can’t look at him. I already told him though. I would be nervous so I need to concentrate in playing. I played the grand piano by the way. I liked how you tap your fingers softly in every key and it would produce music. I can also express my emotions through playing that’s why.

 I looked for him after the performance. He was smiling warmly. The smile that I thought only my family could give to me. My clumsy cutie squirrel.

 

Winter – 1st Year Middle School

 

I had a warm winter. You exactly know why. We’re at his house and I’m teaching him and his friend algebra. It’s the intermediate algebra for 2nd years but still able to understand it. I need to help him/them to pass the exams before the winter break!

 

2nd Year Middle School

 

I’m a second year in middle school now and he’s a graduating student. I knew he would be busy but I never expected that it is because of night outs and not preparing for high school entrance examinations. It’s still spring so I tried to understand him. Even though we had less time to talk at night.

He brought me to an underground place during summer where there is a competition being held. Ever since we became a couple, I’ve insisted myself to be used to deafening crowd. I needed to if I want to support him. I saw him dance perfectly and I’m so proud. They won second and it’s a good thing for beginners, right?

When the awarding is done I tried to look for him but I saw something that made my blood boil.

“Who’s that?” I saw him taking a picture with a girl

“Just someone” WHAT?!

“Just someone? Don’t they know that you have a girlfriend?” I can’t keep my calm.

“I don’t know. And don’t make a big deal out of it” I saw your arm around her waist and you’re smiling!!!!

I reflexively crossed my arms in annoyance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter