The other

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Someone let me remember why I finished that series in one night. Gosh. I can’t walk Tzuyu to their room!!! San ran through the corridors of the second year building hoping that Tzuyu’s still walking her way to their room. Unluckily, he did not found Tzuyu on the way and now standing in front of their classroom door.

San looked by the window trying to find the tall girl. He caught the attention of the class but he still can’t find who he is looking for. He then saw Chaeyoung staring at him with a ‘so-weird’ look. The blonde gestured her to come out. She pointed herself with a questionable look of ‘are-you-pertaining-to-me?’ and San nodded.

The younger comply with her sunbae and went out, “Why sunbae?”

“Where’s Tzuyu?” he bluntly asked.

“She went to—there” she responded pointing Tzuyu behind his back

San looked at her and immediately smile. The girl frown, “What are you doing here?”

“I just want to say ‘Good Morning!’ Hehehe! Bye! See you later!” the blonde didn’t let Tzuyu talk and hastily went to his class as he bid his good bye.

Tzuyu sighed, “Why be late to class and come here?”

“Won’t you give him a chance?” the cub asked

Tzuyu tilted her head in confusion, “What kind of chance?”

“A chance to be together again. Be his girl?”

“But he’s not courting me…” Tzuyu replied

Unknown to them, someone was hiding behind a wall who heard all the talk. The girl revealed her figure and went to where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is. “Really?”

The two looked at the source of the voice and looked at each other and looked at the girl again.

“I’m asking if San is really not courting you.” The girl demanded as she folded her arms in front of her

“No?” Tzuyu hesitantly answered.

“Good.”

“Not to be rude but... Who are you?”

“Eunha, third year class B” she answered

“Ahh…” Both of them bowed lightly at their sunbae.

“If you’re not planning to be San’s girlfriend, I’ll make him mine. Bye.”

 

 

“Where’s Momo?” San asked as he sit in front of the girls during lunch break.

Dahyun shook her head, “I don’t know sunbae. I thought he’s with you.”

“You’re not okay yet?” Min asked concerned

Dahyun let out a long sighed then Tzuyu teased, “Don’t be stubborn.”

“Look who’s stubborn here.” Dahyun teased back.

They ate quietly when suddenly they heard a broadcast with a familiar voice.

Hello mic test. Mic test.

Is it really working? It was whispered

Good lunch everyone. This Hirai Momo, sacrificing his food to sing a song.

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped eating, cheered and clapped. Dahyun face-palmed, Tzuyu sighed, his two friends keeping their laughs and only the shortest one anticipating her sunbae.

This song is dedicated to my grumpy girlfriend, soon to be wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter