To take the next step

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Where’s your tall friend?”

“She did not attend school sunbae.” Chaeyoung answered

“Do you know why?” she only looked at Dahyun.

“She was chosen to play at the school festival. But after Ms. Bae talked to her, I did not hear anything from her yet”

San is just playing with his food. They are currently in the canteen eating together. Everyone is talking happily except for a blonde one. The other guys know why but still acted normal because the girls thinks that San has been moody lately.

“Why don’t you visit her later?” Momo asked

“We already planned. And don’t you dare ask to come” Dahyun replied glaring

“I did not and will not.” Momo smiled wickedly. His girlfriend stuffed food on his mouth

“Dahyun” cub called

“Why?”

“We don’t know Tzuyu’s address.”

“I thought you know.”

“I never asked”

“We’re done”

San startled at the words he heard. He lifted his bag and left the four. They could only look at his back.

“You’re not going after him or ask where he will go?” Dayun asked

“No need.”

 

 

Tzuyu has been staring blankly in their house since the morning. Sitting on the piano chair, looking far, thinking deeply. She can’t play anything because whenever she would try, the words of her teacher would come to her mind.

“UGH!!” she yelled in frustration.

 “Are you insane?” her cousin ask

“I’m not”

“You know, just like the last time I saw you crying, it’s better to cry than holding your tears. It would make you feel better. I’m going to school now. Take care of the house.” Her cousin said and she can only think about what her cousin just suggested.

Am I holding back? I thought I could take the next step already.

“Haaaayyy…” she sighed as she tap a key. One after another, her fingers moved on its own playing the music her heart wants to convey. She stood up and went to her room after she finished the song.

I think I really need to play this song.

 

 

“TZUYU!” the cub roared

“Did you mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter