My spring that felt like winter

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Spring – 3rd Year High School

 

“Best thing? You sure about that?” I did not answer her.

I thought she already fell asleep. She’s talking not facing me.

“Why don’t you look at yourself?” she suggested out of the blue

“What are you talking about?”

“Your eyes. You look joyful but your eyes tells something else.”

She noticed, huh?

My first love. She was the best thing that happened in my life. Yet the worst when we broke up.

 

 

Autumn – 2nd Year Middle School

 

Before, I was performing for no specific person. But this school festival, I’ll be performing for a certain somebody. When we entered the dance floor, I looked around and found her. When we started, I looked at her as much as I can. When the music stopped, I smiled only at her.

I never thought that loving someone could bring so much happiness in my life.

When they performed later on the theater, I thought she’s going to play guitar but she played another instrument. I never tried listening to classical music, but I needed to. I need to if I want to watch her. She did not look at me. She already told me beforehand that she won’t look at me so she won’t get nervous. Cute!

The music started, I think. Because they started to move their hands to play their own instruments. I can’t hear anything, but I can only see her.

My first impression of her was a very cold person and aggressive. But when I got to know her more, I can assure you that she’s a jolly person, still aggressive.

 

Winter – 2nd Year Middle School

 

“Brrrr… So cold” I shivered

“I’m cold too~” she pouted.

“Aigoo. Come here.” I hugged her tightly. Then someone cleared his throat

“What now?” I glared at Yugyeom

“NO PDA PLEASE”

“You’re just alone”

“Shut up”

My girl just chuckled. I then looked at her lovingly still hugging her side. “YAH!” I just stuck out my tongue.

We’re currently reviewing for the upcoming examinations before the winter break. I at algebra so she’s teaching us. Kinda embarrassing I know. But we need to pass!

 

Spring – 3rd Year Middle School

I’m a graduating middle schooler now so I wanted to make the best of my life. I started to join night outs. I even joined an underground dancing competition with my friends and we’re working hard for the choreography. I have less time for my girlfriend but she understands. I felt so blessed to have her.

 

Summer – 3rd Year Middle School

It is summer and the time for the competition. I brought her to watch me. Dancing underground felt so different and my heart beats like crazy at the people cheering us. I’m thankful that they like our remix and following our dance steps. We won second. Not first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter