Girls’ talk and him

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Few days before the ball, the girls went to Dahyun’s to discuss what they want to wear. Things were going smoothly, just that Tzuyu was not joining the talk, not until Dahyun asked her.

“What color do you want?”

“I’m not going” she responded not bothering to look at her. Just playing on her phone mindlessly.

“WHAT!?” the tofu and cub yelled in sync

“You heard what I said”

“But why?!” Dahyun shook her shoulders violently soft

“Is it because San-sunbae is not coming?”

It felt like the time stopped when Chaeyoung uttered those questions. Everyone is silent and only the game on Tzuyu’s phone can be heard.

“Are you hiding me something?” Dahyun asked as she let go of Tzuyu’s shoulders. Asking her sincerely as a friend concerned.

Tzuyu did not spoke and this made Chaeyoung answer for her. This is to stop Tzuyu from ridiculously hiding her true feelings. “She still loves San-sunbae.”

Dahyun knows the fact except for the word ‘still’ in the cub’s declaration, “Still?”

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu, the face of asking if it’s alright to spill out was painted on her face. But the tall girl was looking down, shutting . It frustrated the shortest one and just spilled everything. They’re all friends anyway. “They are in a relationship before, during middle school.”

Dahyun’s eyes were wide shock, “I thought you just like him. I didn’t know there was something more.”

“Sorry…” the only words Tzuyu can say. Feeling guilty of not telling her friend a story she shared to another friend. It’s just her personality, and she hopes her friend can understand.

Dahyun smiled even though the other did no saw it. She hugged her tight and assure her, “it is okay. I know you’re not the type to open up on your own.”

Tzuyu sobbed and hugged her back. On the other hand, Chaeyoung was in the verged of crying at the sight, “I want to hug you too!!!”

Dahyun and Tzuyu chuckled at the cutie and let Chaeyoung join the warm hug.

The stayed like that for a while then sat properly when Tzuyu decided to talk her feelings out.

“Uhhhmm…” she wants to talk but is shy, “Can you not look at me? I’m…. I’m shy…”

The other two turned their backs as told, “Aigoo… Tzuyu can be shy too?”

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me.”

“Hahaha. Okay. Okay.”

The tallest took a dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter