Her story

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu”

“hmmmm”

“Can we start over again?”

 

She did not answer me. I assume I was rejected.

 

Tzuyu suddenly sat up after a while. She sat the other way, still back facing me.

 

“Do you understand what you’re talking about?”

“Of course”

“If we get back together, I might choke you again. I might be obsessed of you again. I might…” her voice is shaking. “I might chain you up. Again.” she finished

“Look Tzuyu, I did not know what I was saying before. We were young and I was immature.” I explained teary “I’m sorry. I really am.” I stood up and went to her, sitting on the bed where she is. I want to comfort her. I don’t deserve to be the one to comfort her, I know. I was wrong. I was so wrong to hurt her and make her suffer. But I want to make things right.

 

 

Spring – 1st year Middle School

 

Hi I’m Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan. I’ll be living with my aunt from now on. I have black straight hair and I wear glasses. Today is my first day of middle school at Jeonju Middle School. I saw a lot of performances after the principal spoke. And I was certain that I belong to the classical music club.

I’m scared of crowd so I waited to apply until afternoon. I haven’t made friends yet so I had no one to ask where classical music club is. I’m too shy. Then a blonde sunbae asked me. “Are you interested to join the dance club?”

“Sorry. I’m not interested in a club that uses loud, distractive music” I bluntly said as I really hate noise. I’m surprise at myself to talk like that to a stranger but my face didn’t show it.

His friend? Asked me what club I’m looking for and gosh! I stuttered answering. They might get the wrong idea. They left me when the third person told me how to get in the classical music club.

That was so embarrassing. I didn’t mean to be mean to the blonde.

But you know, I think he is cute. Oh dear Tzuyu! You did not came here for that!

 

Summer – 1st year Middle School

 

I’m a member of the classical music club for more than two months now. We’re currently practicing for the upcoming School Festival at the end of September. When we had a break, my co-members and I walked downstairs. There we saw the group of dancers about to pass by. I then looked at the blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter