Boys’ talk and her

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been two weeks since Tzuyu joined the piano club. She made herself busy practicing for her audition which will be in the afternoon of the current day. She and San never passed by each other in these past weeks. Maybe because they’re in different buildings. Maybe San in nowhere to be found even by Min and Momo.

“Fresh air?” the blonde opened his eyes at the familiar voice he heard. “Finally found your hiding place.”

Momo climbed up the stairs to sit beside San who’s laying comfortable in the rooftop.

“Momo! Is he there?” He heard Min yell.

“Yeah. Climbed up!” so then, Min followed them up.

The three of them lied on the floor not worrying about their uniforms. Their eyes were closed as the rays of the sun hits their faces. Nevertheless, they did not intended to sleep but to talk.

“Want to share something?” Min asked. Concern can be depicted in his voice

“You know I don’t open up much, right?”

Momo sat down “I’ve been thinking about this for a while.” He paused “I think, even if we’re guys, we should not be ashamed to share our stories. After all we three are from the same home land.”

“Yeah. We only have each other.” Min agreed.

“Can you share first? I can’t still make up my mind about this”

“I have a girlfriend.” Min confessed.

“I know that! Don’t need to smash it in my face.” San stick out his tongue.

“I think, I’m getting interested in someone else…” The two faced him as soon as he uttered those words. Shock visible in their faces.

“Tell us.”

Min started to talk about his standing with her girlfriend. The reason behind its complication is him being interested with another girl. His girl don’t know about this but it confuses him. He never encountered or felt it before. He’s been thinking about it alone so it’s the first time he shared it with his friends.

Momo then shared the reason about his attitude during their early years in High School and how he met Dahyun. How he felt light after knowing that someone knows his behind the scenes. And how she changed him for the better.

“You’re just bragging about your love life.” San pouted

Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter