Running out of letters

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are we going in pairs?” Momo asked for San. Obviously, they’re planning to go in pairs and let Tzuyu be with San.

“Yes! Yes!” said San excitedly

“How do we pair up?” Dahyun asked

“Of course you’re with me!” Momo pulled his girlfriend near him and grinned.

“That’s not fair.” Complained Min, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung simultaneously.

“What’s not fair?” Momo glared at them.

San interfered, “Let’s just choose randomly.”

“Yes.” They agreed in chorus except the sulky Momo.

San tapped Momo’s shoulder and whispered, “Tzuyu will complain nonstop.”

Momo only rolled his eyes. “Better pair me up with Dahyun.”

San pulled out three strings for the random pairing. The individuals who’ll pull up the same string will pair up. San’s just going with the flow because he does not know how to cheat with these. As they pulled their own chosen strings, San felt like the heavens are in his favor.

Yes!! Whoooo!!! He really wants to jump right now but he can’t be so excited. He just pulled the same string as Tzuyu. Momo with Dahyun and Min with Chaeyoung.

The mastermind grinned idiotically to Tzuyu. “I really want to punch you right now.”

“You’re so mean…” San replied still grinning

Meanwhile, Momo pulled Dahyun by the waist and look into her eyes, “Fate?”

Dahyun pinched Momo’s cheeks lightly, “You’re not planning something, right?”

Of course, Momo shook his head in denial.

On the other hand, a shy couple was born.

“You know, honestly, I’m not good with scary things.” Said Min while scratching his head.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes, “Eh? I’m not good with scary things, too sunbae. What should we do?”

“Guys” everybody looked at Min, “We’re not good at this things… you know, scary things.”

“Then just hug each other” Momo said nonchalantly.

Chaeyoung blushed and Min glared at him. “Do we really need to go by pairs?”

By that time, Tzuyu took her chance and in, “We can go by three’s. Chaeyoung come here.” She said as she gestured the girl to come closer.

San lost his mind and Min went to the only couple in the group. “Looks like I belong here.”

Momo face-palmed but Dahyun just giggled.

“Come on Momo, you have all the time with Dahyun. Alone.” Min whispered teasingly.

“Shut your mouth.”

 

Since then, all of San’s plans are going trash. It started from the horror house he supposed Tzuyu to be a scaredy-cat. Yet the girl was just soothing the shortest among them along the way out of the haunted house. The blonde can’t even count how many times he sighed inside as he just followed the girls’ way out. Nice, nice. Very nice. Plan C out, huh?

It does not end there as when the gang wanted to go to water rides, the girls doesn’t want to join. They didn’t want to get their clothes wet. Boys will always be boys. Watching them from afar, the girls thought that they’re the only one enjoying so they just let them be.

Plan D, E, F, G, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter