The lonely blonde

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring – 3rd Year High School

 

“Get a room please” a blonde guy said boringly looking at the lovers in front of him. They are currently in the school canteen.

Don’t flirt in front of someone single! Gosh. This love birds.

“Go find someone. Bitter.” His not so nice friend demanded.

“Shut up. Have you realized that I’m the only one single here?” the blonde argues

“But Min’s girl is not here right now.”

“He still have someone!”

“Then should we act like lovers while she’s not here? Here, say ahhhhh…” His friend, Min suggested then started to feed him.

“No! You make me feel worse Min!” he dumped his face on the table.

“ahh.. I’m sorry San. Forgive me.” Min said sincerely feels guilty.

He’s so innocent. I did not expect him to get a girl. Haist.

Hey! I’m Minatozaki San. Just call me San. My last name’s too long. Third year, regular class A at JYP High School. I’m called the boy-next-door of the school because of my cute features and jolly personality. But there are things that they don’t know. Behind these hazel eyes is an unforgettable heartbreaking past. I can’t even let my friends know it not because I’m embarrassed. It’s just that, guys don’t really open up even with friends. We keep it and bury it.

This innocent one is Myoui Min. He’s popular even though he doesn’t talk much. Or even smile much. He’s so innocent that you just want to pat his head every time you realized his innocence. But you know, he have a girl. I can’t accept it! Whatever!

This teasing guy in front of me is Hirai Momo. He have changed so much from when we were second years. The flirt became stick to one. The dancer who seduces girls, now only has eyes at one girl. And the one who doesn’t study is separated from us becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter