Chapter 2

Complicated Love

 

GD's POV

“Well…our teacher got sick this morning.” said the leader of the class sadly.

The member of the class are staring at the leader.

“That means..” the leader stop a while then smile, “FREEDOM!”

“YEAHH!!!” the class shout.

Huh…is it only me that think I am unlucky today? I was doing my homework once in a year and the teacher doesn’t even enter the class. What a ! Suddenly my phone rings.

‘Han yeojaga meoleojyeoga namjaneun…’ my phone rings. ! It is his voice. But well…this song is our project when we were senior high school. Back there, he was my friend, wasn’t he? So, it’s okay for me to use this as my ringtone.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked didn’t take a look who’s calling me right now.

“Jiyong~” she whispered.

The time she whispered I knew who is her.

“Yah! Bom! Where are you? Aunty phoned last night and cry because the maid of your house told her that you didn’t go home last night!” I said angrily.

“Calm down, Ji… I just got a jetlagged last night and go to some pub to refreshing my mind.” said Bom calmly.

“PUB? Are you crazy! With that face and body of yours, you will be rapped!” I surprised with her calm voice.

“But in fact, I am okay, Ji…I found one man who got drunk last night and he told me to get him home.” said Bom.

“WHAT? He wanna do something to you! Where are you now! ! Aunty will blame me for this!” I shouted in panic and makes Taeyang who sits beside him shocked.

“Calm down, you dude! I am in a coffee shop right now, that man didn’t do anything to me. He just fell asleep after I pushed him to bed. But he’s  kinda handsome you know..” Bom said with happy tone.

“Argh! As usual! I should know that before! Let me pick you up this afternoon after school finished..” I said with cool tone.

“Hey! You know that I am still , right? Don’t say those words that would get people wrong ideas about me!” Bom shouted angrily.

“Haha..I know, I know… Now, just sit there patiently and wait for me okay?” I said.

“Lola~ Don’t want to~ Bye!” suddenly she hang up the phone.

“!” I spitted.

“What is it, Ji?” asked Taeyang.

“Er…my cousin is here. Err no, I think I should put ‘troublesome’ there. It was my troublesome cousin.” I said.

“You have a cousin?” asked Taeyang with the face that needs an explanation.

“Okay…you guys didn’t know it before, I have a cousin. She was staying in US until she graduated from senior high school yesterday.” I said.

“Oh..I see..so I am looking forward to your cousin then.” Taeyang smiled.

“Yeah..” I rolled my eyes.

 

TOP’s POV

I am looking to outside the class through the windows in the class. Suddenly..

Pletak!

“Choi Seunghyun-ssi! You dare to ignore my explanation?” asked the teacher.

‘Aish..that !’ I thought.

She wrote something on the board and it seems like a question. And I think something bad will…

“Seunghyun! Come here and finish this question!” the teacher said.

‘!’ I thought.

It is not that I can’t answer the question correctly. It just I never got a shame like this! Get shouted by the teacher. ! What a !

I see the girls are cheering for me. And boys too.

Uhm, let me explain about this. I am popular and girls always going crazy about me. And I am cool, no, I think I am OVER cool, so the boys like me a lot too.

I am walking towards the board and then write the answer of the question without hesitation. The teacher always looks at me as I wrote the answer.

“I am too cool, right?” I teased the teacher who is a woman and she is not that old actually. I see she is blushing right now.

“Wanna meet me later?” I whispered to the teacher.

The teacher turn her face to another direction.

“I was just kidding, miss.” I smiled and then walk away after finished answering the question.

The teacher blushed more.

‘Hahaha..That’s my fault for being too cool, right? I am not blaming her for that~ ‘ I thought.

“Oh yeah…Miss, can I go to washroom?” I said turn my body so the others students can’t see that I wink to her.

“M-mm s-s-su-re..” she said.

I am running to the washroom and then laugh out loud there. “What an easy woman!” I laugh until my stomach hurts.

‘I hate this love song, I hate this love song..’ suddenly my phone rings. It is his voice. It is Jiyong’s voice. Err, actually I set this up. I don’t know why but I like that damn voice the most among all includes mine.

I look who is calling me and smile after I know who she is.

“Yoboseyo? Who is this?” I asked with playful tone.

“Oppa!” a girl shouted. “Do you miss me?” said the girl.

“Of course, my sweety~” I said while smiling non-stop.

“I will go to Korea today! Kyahh~ Can’t wait to see you!” said the girl cheerfully.

“Now? Why? Don’t you go to school?” I said.

“No! I’ve graduated, oppa! Yesterday was the ceremony..” said the girl.

“Oh, !! You didn’t tell me about that!” I said angrily.

“I’ve told you! But you mumbling around like you were drunk!” the girl shouted back angrily.

‘Damn it! It was yesterday! I hang out with Daesung since morning and ended up drunk in a pub’ I thought.

“It’s okay, oppa…since mom and dad were here last night.. I was really happy..” she said.

‘Oh…so that’s why they didn’t find out me and the girl who was in my bed last night.’ I thought.

“I don’t happy at all! I will call the headmaster to apply the second ceremony!” I said seriously.

“You are so funny, oppa..But, I will hate you if you do that. Besides, I am in the airport, waiting to comeback to home and see you..!” she said happily.

“Okay..okay..just don’t hate me, okay? Hmm..can’t wait to see you my little cutie~” I said while smiling. I can’t wait for her to go back.

“I am not little, oppa~ I am an adult now..” she said. I bet she is pouting now.

“Okay okay…I love you my little cutie who already become an adult.. “ I .

“Oppa! Oh…I have to get on the plane now, see you later, oppa…will miss you…! It will be a long time in the plane! Ah, I will get jetlagged! So, pick me up tonight, okay?” she said continuously.

“Yes! Of course my cutie, I will stand by in the airport right after I finished my college hours.” I said seriously.

“Oppa, isn’t that too… I mean, don’t do that! You make me look like a little girl! Hehe..bye oppa~ Miss you!” she said then hung up the phone.

I sighed. I really get all fired up and in a good mood since my little cutie sister will be home tonight! I really love her though. She is the best sister I ever had, actually she is the only sister I had. I cried for a week after she was gone to US to take her junior high school and senior high school there. I want to go with her but my mom can’t bear it to see their 2 children stay away from her. So I have to stay. I hate it when I can’t force my mother to let me go back there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!!

And...This is still the beginning~

Omo, Are they so cute? I mean the skinship between Seunghyun and Dara? As brother and sister of course in my story :)

Hmm...Bom is such bad girl (?)

GD can be easily pissed off~ Argh!!

Thanks for comments and subscribes, keep doing it please, thank you~